Critical Blue Orange Juice

MacGanja

On 08/09/2019 at 9:04 AM, MacGanja said:

Excuse the luminous pictures ... I have a new phone as i dropped the other one... And i haven't yet got the hang of it... 

I actually like these shots mate especially the male shot, very cool ;)

Nice to see your Outdoor breeding project has gone well, sounds an interesting cross  :yep:

Some lovely colours popping through on those flowers buddy ;)

Get a few entered in the best picture thread competition :yep:

Not looking to bad at all in here  :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers Mark... 

Harvestes all my babies a few weeks ago... Full of seeds and resin... 

My biggest C2+ 

large.IMG_20190925_184903-1209x1612.jpglarge.IMG_20190925_184923-1209x1612.jpglarge.IMG_20190925_184909-1209x1612.jpg

Turning a nice colour...

The two other C2+... Blown over in the wind

large.IMG_20190925_184941-864x1152.jpg

Whilst i would of liked to keep them longer to let more seeds ripen.. The weather was getting worse and the seeds that where ready had already started sprouting on the plant... Must of had about 100 seeds sprout like this... 

large.IMG_20190925_185039-1209x1612.jpg

But still got aload of good seeds so pretty successful run... 

Think Dick

large.IMG_20190925_184839-864x1152.jpg

Blue widow and Orange Juice is no more... I went to the plot but it had been found and dug up.. 

Maybe next year.... 

Peace :cowboy:

• Like 6

On 05/10/2019 at 11:47 PM, MacGanja said:

Blue widow and Orange Juice is no more... I went to the plot but it had been found and dug up.. 

That's a bit of a kick in the ball's mate :(

On the positive side some amazing colours in those end flowers harvested  :yep:

Same time next season?

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

@Dinafem-Mark Yes mate... A real quality kick ....

Considering i had very few plants out this year... And these were my only 2 Dinafem girls... Both of which i was really looking forward to! And both of which have gone undocumented (apart from seedling pics) ... I was hoping to end this with some pics of two girls heavily in flower... 

Anyways this is just something that's part of the game... Along with mold.... Something which has ravaged my other non Dinafem plants this year... 

Anyways... Enough bitching.... 

Thanks for the opportunity mark and Dinafem... Sorry i couldnt get any real pics of OJ or BW. 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 4

On 08/10/2019 at 6:54 AM, highway_017 said:

Third GG thread in a row I've read now that ends with Rippers. :pitchfork:

Yeah not good.. My entire plants where gone so not sure it was rippers... Maybe just a "good" citizen... Protecting the public from the evil psychotic killer skunk that i read about in the papers... 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 2

Gutted for you mate. That must be the plot where they started work nearby? I was looking forward to seeing the Blue Widow too.

Nice colours on the seeded plants. At least you have plenty of seeds for next season dude ;)

I think it's just been a shit season all round for quite a few peeps.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Gutted for you mate. That must be the plot where they started work nearby? I was looking forward to seeing the Blue Widow too.

Nice colours on the seeded plants. At least you have plenty of seeds for next season dude ;)

I think it's just been a shit season all round for quite a few peeps.

Cheers jaden... Yeah it was the same plot.... Yeah gutted for both of the plants...i thought out of the two.. The BW had potential to put on some lovely autumn colours.... Might buy some BW seeds for next year... 

I have a few seeds... I was hoping for more.... As i had a few immature ones and on the other scale of things germinating ones...still hope they turn out ok... Chees mate... :yep:

• Like 4

Ok so i know this bad form...... But i started by introducing a subbie seed on this diary... Only feel its fair to carry on... With updates.. 

@blazeee

Granola funk x super orange glue its so cute.. Very late plant out... But must have missed the mold .. 

large.IMG_20191009_145754-864x1152.jpg

The pistels are a lovely colour... What's interesting (or not....) is that that the plants pistels alternate colour as they go down the plant... 

large.IMG_20191009_145814-1382x1843.jpg

One side is pink... And one is white... 

All pistels right underneath this white... 

Then the plant splits down the middle one side pink one side white.... Pics dont really show...but it's cool! 

November harvest.... 

large.IMG_20191009_160536-1382x1843.jpg

large.IMG_20191009_160559-1209x1612.jpg

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 7

Yeah I was expecting some nice autumn colours mate. I have some Blue Widow beans myself, and some Blue Hash.  So was hoping I'd see your BW in full bloom.

It's been a tough season for most mate.

That's interesting with the pistils on the GFxSOG, nice looking plant.  Good luck with the harvest, you deserve it ;)

Nice pics, I see you're getting to grips with the new phone. Don't fukin break it lol 

• Like 3

Hey there @MacGanja

Sucks to hear about the rippers. Your outdoor plants looked lovely, I have never seen seeds sprouting on the plant like that, pretty cool.

Thanks for posting pics up of the sog x granola funk, the colour of the pistils looks awesome, again something I havent seen before. 

What kind of smells are you getting from her, any of the orange smell coming through?

Wish you all the best

• Like 3

@blazeee cheers dude.... yeah it's crazy.. The plant looks lovely... nothing much yet in the smell front... Will keep you updated if it it makes it to harvest! 

• Like 3

Fucking hell mate....rippers strike again....just having a catch up...

sorry to hear that mate....if it makes you feel any better....they took us for over 500 oz:mellow:

we have learnt from this...….it is what happens when you take your foot off the pedal for a little bit,

thinking you have won the race.....then as you approach the finish line, second place zooms past without you realizing.

If I ever catch a ripper....be warned, I will torture the motherfucker all night.....

About all he will be able to rip when I am done, is a fookin tissue.....

as you have guessed mate....I am still a little pissed about tfz.

hope you are good, despite the ongoing onslaught of c*nts...

take care

• Like 4

On 11/10/2019 at 9:03 PM, jadenugs said:

Yeah I was expecting some nice autumn colours mate. I have some Blue Widow beans myself, and some Blue Hash.  So was hoping I'd see your BW in full bloom.

It's been a tough season for most mate.

That's interesting with the pistils on the GFxSOG, nice looking plant.  Good luck with the harvest, you deserve it ;)

Nice pics, I see you're getting to grips with the new phone. Don't fukin break it lol 

Yeah would of been nice to see... But like you said.... its been a shit year for most... I have only jar at most to show for 6 plants... But a jar is one more jar than i had!

Cheers dude... Yeah do love them pistels.... Here is hoping the very late harvest wins out over the weather... 

As for the phone and the pics... Its more luck than anything still producing illuminous photos.... As for the phone... I have bought a hard case... :fish:

• Like 2