Critical Blue Orange Juice

MacGanja

First off sorry for the lateness.... And lameness of the diary.... I have had other major things happening in my life which has to take presidence. 

So big thanks to @Dinafem-Mark for gifting me the seeds (And winning them in competitions) ... As per my warning this will not be my best attempt at a diary!

I did sprout 4 x critical cheeses autos, but nature had alternative plans for these seedlings and where eaten very early on... 

So what we are left with is 4 x Critical +2.0 autos... (considering cracking a few more very last minute... incase we have an Indian summer)... In fact... F@ck it.. I am going to do it now....so more auto s to come. 

1x Orange juice did have 2 but one  didn't make it

1x blue widow

Looking forward to trying these strains... I am going to spread these about Abit so will not be able to provide regular pics... But one thing I will provide is some veg pics..... final pics and grow report and more importantly smoke report.... 

Have high hopes for the OJ and BW so giving it my coastal spot! 

• Like 4

C+2.0 autos

(2.5 wks ago) 

large.IMG_20190528_195019-1664x1248.jpg

OJ and BW.... Sorry crap photo looks like one seedling 

(2.5 wks ago) 

large.IMG_20190528_195008-1664x1248.jpg

Group shot with a few more I really shouldn't of started.... Rgsc... Not DF

large.IMG_20190528_194950-1456x1092.jpg

I left them with my mate for few weeks and hope to pop  and plant them very soon so next update will be hopefully in there new homes outdoors and a bit bigger.   Fingers crossed.  

:v:

• Like 8

On 19/06/2019 at 9:21 PM, MacGanja said:

First off sorry for the lateness.... And lameness of the diary.... I have had other major things happening in my life which has to take presidence. 

No apologies needed brother. Life can get hectic at times and other matters come before plants  ;)

Your underway now that's all that counts  :yep:

3 great Dinafem strains. 1 auto and 2 photos one being our new Orange Juice  ;)

Best of luck this season mate. You always do a great diary lets make this year no exception  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers @Andromedian... You guys always smash it! Look forward to catching up with your diary.... Although may have some even later ones.... This year has gone Abit tits up..

• Like 2

Chees @Dinafem-Mark for the words of encouragement... However its gone Abit Pete tong!

So I poted them up and left my babies with a trusted friend.. Emphasing how important the OJ was to me... And that there was 4 autos so would need max light and probably need to be potted up if I couldn't get to him straight after my holiday. ... So don't really need to carry on .. Anyway fast forward 3 weeks... He None of them got potted up and he hid them behind a garden chair in the corner of his garden... with next to no sun!:wallbash: 

The autos started to flower at about 20cm in height.... I ended up giving him them as they are not going to produce  anything of worth... Ended up planting in his garden in full sun... (no idea why they weren't put there in the first place....) :russian:

The OJ and BW had totally stalled no root growth very little actual growth! I think he left it inside and never took it outside.. (he said he took them in and out every day)... Well that was totally gutting!:censored: I took them away then and there and have put them into intensive care (greenhouse), I am not sure what has been done to them... As they have taken a while to do anything.... Was it a curse? Traumatised from something they have  seen? I do not know.... I have had to go away again but this time I am taking my chances and leaving them in the greenhouse they seem to be on the mend but time will tell.... 

I also popped some more C2+ autos.... Hoping for a long Indian summer.... Lol... Very hopeful... I know... But there maybe some logic to the madness... But they ready to go out when I get back.... And plots are ready! Fingers crossed... Sorry for lack of photos... There will be some shortly. 

Cheers guys! :hippy:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, MacGanja said:

Cheers @Andromedian... You guys always smash it! Look forward to catching up with your diary.... Although may have some even later ones.... This year has gone Abit tits up..

And I still have some plants to go out lol

aah cool mate, i'm finding it hard to keep up with everything myself....

times flashing by though...

be lucky mate

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Andromedian said:

And I still have some plants to go out lol

aah cool mate, i'm finding it hard to keep up with everything myself....

times flashing by though...

be lucky mate

This is turning into a bit of a late plant off... Lol... Looks like it is definitely going to be a long and late summer... 

• Like 4

On 12/07/2019 at 6:57 PM, MacGanja said:

As they have taken a while to do anything.... Was it a curse? Traumatised from something they have  seen? I do not know.... I have had to go away again but this time I am taking my chances and leaving them in the greenhouse they seem to be on the mend but time will tell.... 

Not the best start brother but fingers crossed they can make a recovery now they are back in your hands  :yep:

It's outdoor mate and sometime for reasons beyond our control mother nature + incompetent friends can totally mess a grow up lol

Lets see what happens mate :yep:

Mark.. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks @Dinafem-Mark sorry for the crap response.... I have alot of external factors influencing this lame diary....  Nearly jacking in my job and moving house being a few of them... So unfortunately this site has taken a back seat... As mentioned early my first C2+ A's turned out less than disirable... So I popped a few more... They turned out shitter than the first lot... And started to flower extremely bloody early! So have turned out worse than when my friend was looking after them... :wallbash:

I used the same method as before(last year) using root trainers only thing I changed was the soil.. And looking back on it I should of noticed...  But I was in hurry and the Jack's magic bag contained Miracle grow soil (long.. Boring story)..... So that was the only element that changed... Or C2+ autos really don't like root trainers and C. Cheese autos do.. Last year they loved it.... Again not sure... Either way... The autos I have grown are too embarrassing to show  . they are tiny... I will get a pic of my best  C2+ soon but it won't be much of a show..... 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 3

The OJ and BW are doing OK. . They have not bounced back as I thought..... but I hope to get something from them.... if it is not too late... Only thing that stops me now is deer... There is a few if them close by. Pics soon.  Sorry guys.... Crap update... 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 3

So here are my very late comers... Just before plant out... 16th July.. CRITICAL 2+ is the first three from right to left ...far left is a subbie seed. These came out of from my tent for a few days in GH to acclimatise. . 

large.IMG_20190716_162103-1664x1248.jpg

Anyways they where not very old and starting to show there sex... I planted them out and checked on them in couple of weeks... All where full on flowering.... none taller than your boot... I was Abit disappointed so made very little effort in the pic.... Sorry.....but these girls will not be making anymore photo shoots...its too embarrassing.... They will be used to make seeds I have planted some male and female auto hacks next to them and will leave the plot till late September and see if we can make some seeds.... 

large.IMG_20190723_180155-780x1040.jpg

So I only have OJ and BW left which I will check on and take pics this week.. I also have a few C2+ autos from the original torture experiment.... I checked on my mates garden ones.. They are as embarrassingly small as these.... Smell lovely but tiny.... I have one other C2 which is the best off the bunch.... However still very small... I will try and get a pic... Soon... 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 4

Just wanted to emphasise that I am not blaming Dinafem. I think they are great and make fantastic strains!:hippy:  The poor performance of these ladies is down to myself and my mate (couldn't leave him out)! 

And just to add a pic (taken on 5th Aug) you can actually see something here is that subbie seed that shared the same root trainers as the C2+ From the pic above... 

Super Orange Glue x granola Funk .. Cheers @blazeee:yep:

large.IMG_20190807_071917-1248x1664.jpg

• Like 8

On 08/08/2019 at 7:54 PM, MacGanja said:

Thanks @Dinafem-Mark sorry for the crap response.... I have alot of external factors influencing this lame diary....  Nearly jacking in my job and moving house being a few of them... So unfortunately this site has taken a back seat... As mentioned early my first C2+ A's turned out less than disirable... So I popped a few more... They turned out shitter than the first lot... And started to flower extremely bloody early! So have turned out worse than when my friend was looking after them... :wallbash:

I used the same method as before(last year) using root trainers only thing I changed was the soil.. And looking back on it I should of noticed...  But I was in hurry and the Jack's magic bag contained Miracle grow soil (long.. Boring story)..... So that was the only element that changed... Or C2+ autos really don't like root trainers and C. Cheese autos do.. Last year they loved it.... Again not sure... Either way... The autos I have grown are too embarrassing to show  . they are tiny... I will get a pic of my best  C2+ soon but it won't be much of a show..... 

Sounds like life has been a big "hectic" shall we say so I totally understand the grow has taken a back seat ;)

Hopefully things settle down buddy and you can get back on track  :yep:

Until next time my friend  ;)

Mark..

• Like 2