need a bit oif urgent help

Hopsarecannabistoo

7 hours ago, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

lol ok. im panacking between that and getting caught. unfortunatly there is no way to hide it from my neighbor, but they told me they dont care (they are an elderly mum and daughter they in fact told me i should do it)  so im a bit paranoid lol so my paranioa is going between messing up and getting caught lol

If you do get gripped, be nice, offer them a brew. Tell them your are not going anywhere, nor are your plants and whats the rush to get back to the stations with vegging cannabis.

You never know they might just leave you alone :)

Would that not be a nice world.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Aidwej said:

If you do get gripped, be nice, offer them a brew. Tell them your are not going anywhere, nor are your plants and whats the rush to get back to the stations with vegging cannabis.

You never know they might just leave you alone :)

Would that not be a nice world.

Lol. I wish cops were like that here.. My vision of a raid is bleaker than fuck. Cops are fucked in the US

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, FigmentofFig said:

Lol. I wish cops were like that here.. My vision of a raid is bleaker than fuck. Cops are fucked in the US

Hey pal didn't know we had someone from over the water...are they really as bad as we see on tv and shit over here?  General consensus is they give as jumped up dumb cunt a badge and a gun, tell him he's got the power of the law behind him.

Then act surprised when a stupid fuck does something stupid.

• Like 1

Yeah theyre frickin pricks. You might get a good one here and there, but you can read new stories everyday of just horrible shit. I know its a big country, but its just getting out of hand. Police here have very few limits as to what they can and cant have, so in many places they are getting more and more military hardware and resources to just wreak havoc kicking in doors and spying on people with stingrays and shit. You guys have had cameras out the yin yang for a while now, but thats really new to me here, as far as them being on traffic lights and street lights. I dont like it 1 bit. 

The SWAT team used to be only for really crazy situations like hostages or bank robberies. Now theyre called for like anything, its crazy... 

The kicker is cops hardly ever get un trouble, even when they get caught doing bad stuff. The prosecuters have some kind of problem doing thier jobs correctly. 

Basically a cop just has to say you were reaching for your waistband or carrying something they thought was a gun and they will 95% of the time not get in trouble for shooting and or killing you.

Its a problem with the cops themselves because its not the type of job you should really have if you cant be tough in certain situations and maybe take one on the chin every once in a while figuratively and literally. So its really just bug pussies who have daddy issues or got bullied or something so they have to use MAXIMUM force instead of MINIMUM force. Theres 25 to 30 dogs a day killed by cops. All breeds from chiuhuahua and up. Friggin pathetic. I could go on man... It depends where you live also, but thats the general trend.

Theres too many damn laws. How could some jagoff cop know the laws to enforce anyway when theres thousands upon thousands? Reduce that to like 5 laws lol 

Whew! I just vented a bit on that one lol also, yeah im across the water. Im not an anglophile or anything, but our passion here is universal lol i grew up friends with kids who had english and scottish parents too. I want to visit Scotland more than England, cause I like the natural, kindof mountainous terrain. It looks beautiful. I might go with my same friends sometime. Theyve got family and stuff there too. I had other neighbors from Scotland as well, with a dog named Guiness lol they had a farm there.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, FigmentofFig said:

Whew! I just vented a bit on that one lol also, yeah im across the water. Im not an anglophile or anything, but our passion here is universal lol i grew up friends with kids who had english and scottish parents too. I want to visit Scotland more than England, cause I like the natural, kindof mountainous terrain. It looks beautiful. I might go with my same friends sometime. Theyve got family and stuff there too. I had other neighbors from Scotland as well, with a dog named Guiness lol they had a farm there.

CRNIQ8z.jpg

PBFmbw0.jpg

1bgYkZx.jpg

Lancashire and the lake  district is mountainous 

Edited by Hopsarecannabistoo
  • Like 7

Next time you pot up, best to wait around 10 days before doing so.  Start them off in a small container (maybe 0.5L) so you can get a reasonable rootball first.  A stress-free transplant shouldn't slow them down at all.  What size of pots are those?  They look a a little on the small side. :unsure:

• Like 1

well they didnt get any droopy leaves or anything from the transplant they  had 3/4 of the day in the dark after transplanting them, used voodoo juice on them. 

4 hours ago, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

well they didnt get any droopy leaves or anything from the transplant they  had 3/4 of the day in the dark after transplanting them, used voodoo juice on them. 

I don't want to slate your methods but I feel you've jumped in here without doing much research.  Perhaps get to reading through some autoflowering threads/journals here on the site.  Seeds are quite expensive and the outdoor growing season is a bit short to be having constant set-backs.

Keep it as simple as you can.  See if you can find some info on:

• pots (types and sizes)
  • soil/compost
  • nutrients/amendments
  • watering
  • transplanting

Once you've read up on a bit of that, you'll be in a better position to achieve a successful grow.

Those plants will probably make it and you might even surprise us. However, with autos it's critical that you give them a good start.

Hope this helps

• Like 5
4 hours ago, JJJ said:

I don't want to slate your methods but I feel you've jumped in here without doing much research.  Perhaps get to reading through some autoflowering threads/journals here on the site.  Seeds are quite expensive and the outdoor growing season is a bit short to be having constant set-backs.

Keep it as simple as you can.  See if you can find some info on:

• pots (types and sizes)
  • soil/compost
  • nutrients/amendments
  • watering
  • transplanting

Once you've read up on a bit of that, you'll be in a better position to achieve a successful grow.

Those plants will probably make it and you might even surprise us. However, with autos it's critical that you give them a good start.

Hope this helps

i researched nutrients. im grrowing them inside and outside. i am watering them properly now.  lol i followed someon who grew award winning chillis, i followed him to the letter, every single thing he told me to do i did it to the letter and they all still died :) so im giving it a go from what i have researched :) and not as expensive as my taste in beer £20+  a bottle :P i just will cut down on beer ive grown chillis for 4 years now, and i know about different pots (i loathe and detest airpots they just look wrong so i cant use them) i now knopw you cant transplant autos (despite what royalqeen seeds says)  i use jacks magic for everything no exceptions :) literally every single plant ive read and read and read from this forum, from grass city, and from people i know that have had success. ive listened to them all, and decided to make my own mistakes. i learnt from copying down to the letter from successful growers doesnt work. from my growing chillis :)  il take advice happily :) but i want to make mistakes because i believe making mistakes is good :) helps you learn. but thanks for the help. i learnt about nutrients from this forum.  and im still learning. like at the moment during this heavy rain im trying out keeping my chillis outside to see if it harms them or my crop :) if it kills them then i will know that rain doesnt suit them and i will have lost 35  2-3 year old plants :) but if it doesnt kill them then i know they can take it

ps i planted another seed using your advice just now (although i got very wet cos its pissing it down with rain) in a 10 inch pot. the largest they had at the garden centre. so lets see how that one goes :) 

I think you'll find rain is somewhat useful to outdoor plants.  Essential some would say.   Please dont ask me to provide citation for my whacky theory.

Just sit and think about it for a while.

Good luck bud.

;)

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I think you'll find rain is somewhat useful to outdoor plants.  Essential some would say.   Please dont ask me to provide citation for my whacky theory.

Just sit and think about it for a while.

Good luck bud.

;)

flooding*