need a bit oif urgent help

Hopsarecannabistoo

ok i need to pot up my autoflowers today and the powdered  mycorrhizal fungi hasnt arrived cheers royal mail. or i risk stunting the growth as the tap toot is millimetres off the bottom of the pot. can i use voodoo juice to do it and how would i use it if i do? do i spray it over the roots into the hole? or do i need to use the powdered stuff? 

doesnt matter now ive soaked the compost with thew recommended doasage and stuck the autos in. got let down by the post so we shall see

They will be fine.

Eta I think our postal.system rocks...sending stuff around the country for less than the price of a brew is amazing to me!

It was down to you that you left it too late to order but hey ho the plants will be fine either way.

Good luck lol

Edited by stu sleeper 20vt
  • Like 7
47 minutes ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

They will be fine.

Eta I think our postal.system rocks...sending stuff around the country for less than the price of a brew is amazing to me!

It was down to you that you left it too late to order but hey ho the plants will be fine either way.

Good luck lol

i ordered it on monday using royal mail48 hours which apparently takes 5 days? 

• Like 1
Just now, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

i ordered it on monday using royal mail48 hours which apparently takes 5 days? 

Probably the company you ordered it from. They may not have posted it until yesterday.

• Like 3
Just now, GreenVision said:

Probably the company you ordered it from. They may not have posted it until yesterday.

yeah they say they posted it monday morning but im not believing it 

Edited by Hopsarecannabistoo

what i did instead of wetting the compost with just water i added 5ml of voodoo juice to just over 4 litres of water (should be 2 ml per litre but was scared of over doing it with them being seedlings)  then wetted the soil then what was left i gave to my hop :)

With all due respect mate, you really do need to chill. I have been in panic mode many times to some degree in the past, but not like you are now. What have you been reading or watching?  It sounds like people have filled your head with terror! Just plant the plants in whatever, water them, and they will grow.  Half of these "lotions and potions" aren't even necessary in my view - if you have great soil.  Not everything you see or read will always send you in the right direction, and sometimes people will unintentionally send you in opposite directions.  Anything that you see, will only be someone's opinion.  Listen to a lot of things and then gradually form your own conclusions and do what works well for you. I wish I could come round your house, give you a hand, and bring you some clones and some weed to stop you fretting so much but that of course isn't possible.  Good luck.  It will all work out fine.  

• Like 15

Aye... you don't need it!

I've grown with and without fungal assistance lol and I have not seen any difference in terms of growth rate, quality of bud or yield... I, until very recently, used it with cuts, I thought it might give them a help along... but :smokin:I've forgotten to put it in as often as I have and I can't tell which plants are which... In any case, when I turn my pots up, with or without any additives, they are packed with nice white healthy roots...

You can't go wrong keeping it simple... I reckon I might get picked up on the broad generality of that closing line!

:v:

• Like 8

lol ok. im panacking between that and getting caught. unfortunatly there is no way to hide it from my neighbor, but they told me they dont care (they are an elderly mum and daughter they in fact told me i should do it)  so im a bit paranoid lol so my paranioa is going between messing up and getting caught lol 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

lol ok. im panacking between that and getting caught. unfortunatly there is no way to hide it from my neighbor, but they told me they dont care (they are an elderly mum and daughter they in fact told me i should do it)  so im a bit paranoid lol so my paranioa is going between messing up and getting caught lol 

Is her daughter good looking?

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, countrock said:

Is her daughter good looking?

no they are both elderly and poorly 

• Like 2

dont get me wrong i enjoy weed, helps mew with my RAd ( a type of PTSD which is particulalry violent and dangerous (see mary bell and child of rage) and helps me with my pain ive got a lot of leg u issues, but im really doing it for my mum who has got cancer atm. and although it cant spread and isnt life threatening has been warned it couild be the start of more. so im really learening to do this for her otherwise i would just buy it, as for me 3.5-7 grams lasts me a month 

Edited by Hopsarecannabistoo