Help for new comers uploading to uk420

Aidwej

Thanks Aidwej, thats preety easy enough to follow, i am now having a problem with the size of the jpeg files.

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Blackanwhite1 said:

Could someone explain clearly how to upload a photo from a mobile phone please? Can’t work it out

click the drop down menu at the top right of the screen.

there should be a browse option, click it.

you should then have a list of options, one of them should be gallery. click it.

scroll to the bottom of the page you come to and there should be a button that says ''add image''.. click it.

click the choose image button and choose the image you want to upload. 

name it if you want, if not, click through until it is uploaded.

hope that helps :yep:

• Like 3

As a newcomer myself I found it hard to find out where to upload, it would've been a lot easier if this option was placed on your actual account and also named differently, like "uploads" or "picture uploads ", maybe it's because I'm not an native English speaker but when I was looking for the place to upload I scrolled over the"gallery" option many times because to me it sounds like its solely for people to look at pics that are already uploaded to the gallery. Even when I did look in gallery I had to scroll all the way down to find out there's an upload button. 

I found my way eventually but it would've been easier as described above. 

15 hours ago, Cursed said:

click the drop down menu at the top right of the screen.

there should be a browse option, click it.

you should then have a list of options, one of them should be gallery. click it.

scroll to the bottom of the page you come to and there should be a button that says ''add image''.. click it.

click the choose image button and choose the image you want to upload. 

name it if you want, if not, click through until it is uploaded.

hope that helps :yep:

Thank you. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Boss Man said:

Hi , can somebody help me with getting hold of a mod on this site ? If a mod is reading this , please PM me.

Thanks for your help 

PM requires 50 posts bud...best way is to tag @Joolz

Thanks for the info. hi @Joolz can you reply to my post as I need help with some content on this site. PM would be better, but apparently that doesn’t work until 50 posts ?

8 minutes ago, Boss Man said:

Thanks for the info. hi @Joolz can you reply to my post as I need help with some content on this site. PM would be better, but apparently that doesn’t work until 50 posts ?

send me an email to admin@uk420.com :yep:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So what do you do if it says your photos are too large of a file? Do I need to downgrade my phone camera just to upload on to here? says 0.98mb in total? stupid

Just now, itsjustaplant2020 said:

Hard work this, forums are stupid

Not this one, it will strip the data from your pic.  Data such as time and location.

This forum will protect your privacy and personal safety yet ask nothing in return other than maybe a modicum of respect.

Now let's see these plants and see what is the problem is.  If you take the time to get pics up folks will have the patience and experience to help.

;)

• Like 5