Help for new comers uploading to uk420

Aidwej

3 hours ago, jnt said:

struggling to get pictures resized on a mac and not very good with computers, any advice would be so helpful, thanks :yinyang:

e-mail it to yourself, it will ask you what size to allow on the attachment, save the pics when they ping in, upload them and then delete all the originals from you comp and phone

• Like 4

8 hours ago, distracted said:

e-mail it to yourself, it will ask you what size to allow on the attachment, save the pics when they ping in, upload them and then delete all the originals from you comp and phone

top man thank you m8 @distracted

On 6/23/2019 at 6:39 PM, Dodgee said:

Now I just need someone to show me how to take a picture that's worth going to the effort of resizing and uploading!

lol

point the camera and press the button lol

• Like 3

Great work mate, now can you please do a guide on how to bloody delete photos and albums? I'd be most grateful lol 

Edited by Green demon

10 minutes ago, Green demon said:

Great work mate, now can you please do a guide on how to bloody delete photos and albums? I'd be most grateful lol 

Not sure about delete, but you can make your albums private.  Goto your profile, go to your albums.  Select the album you want and hit edit album.  Change privacy settings.

Should do ya...

On 23/06/2019 at 6:31 PM, Danksmokes420 said:

So i take it you can not upload straight from your phone then 

my phone is 6years old  nokia ,,cant do new new ones ,  (if its not broke ----- it ) i only pay a £5.00 a year :hippy: 

Just now, geogeo said:

my phone is 6years old  nokia ,,cant do new new ones ,  (if its not broke ----- it ) i only pay a £5.00 a year :hippy: 

sorry im' on a other  post , shit we got thunder & lighting here,,,:wallbash: net is going bezerk    

One really helpful piece missing from that excellent walk-through is that before uploading any images, that you name them. I am particulatly talking about bud or plant pictures. I decide what I may like to grow by what it looks like. IMG0001254901.jpeg is not a strain I have seen in Attitude's catalogue :)

Please give them a name so we know what it is we are looking at.

Cheers

Bio

@Joolz

• Like 3

@Biokid I'd guess most people upload images without the intention of them being browsed within the galery but as an attachment to a forum post.  Within said post would be the info neeed to identify the photo.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, unity said:

@Biokid I'd guess most people upload images without the intention of them being browsed within the galery but as an attachment to a forum post.  Within said post would be the info neeed to identify the photo.

Look at the forum home page, recent uploads have the misleading or useless information I am referring to.

Bio

• 1 month later...

V useful post, thanks, and worked well for me, a newbie. 

Just a (paranoid) thought; given that so many photos are location tagged, is it worth stripping off the info before uploading?  I discovered that in windows I could highlight the file, right click, look at "properties", then "details" and there is an option to save a copy stripped of that info.  Not that I expect that the poliz are interested in us personal use growers.