Billys Highland fuelishness with sour d and cmog

On 30/05/2019 at 9:34 PM, badbillybob said:

what strains are you running this year mate?

I'm only doing 6 this year brother and all autos  ;)

3 Auto Sour Diesel 

3 Auto Blue Cheese 

In 10 or 12l fabric pots, 50/50 coco/compost and GKOrganics line of feed ;)

Been a strange start to the season compared to last year. Not really has that much sun yet, hopefully it's coming :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

well good luck with them mate, I hope they fly for you.

Went out on a site visit today, and was surprised to find them still alive ha ha, only kidding, they look bloody great.

It looks like ive grown on a slightly swampy bit of land. It was dry as a bone when I planted them out, but now its been raining off and on for a week or 2, some bits are marshy, as my soaking socks will testify. Still the plants don't seem to mind.

Most of them are slightly above the water level, but even the ones in the marshy part look good, heres a cmog or 2 and a sour diesel, or, er 2large_18.jpglarge_19.jpglarge_20.jpglarge_21.jpglarge_16.jpglarge_17.jpglarge_14.jpglarge_11.jpglarge_10.jpg

2nd to last pic shows how wet some parts are.

Luckily I never planted anything in this hole, as it looked quite wet, but nothing like this ha ha .

So as you can see they look pretty good for a couple of weeks outside. Now let the growth commence......

I need some decent sun to get them going....but im happy with them so far. 

Even my other wee autos are still alive, hooray but it looks like this purple one has started to go into bloom ha ha large.8.jpg

See you in a couple of weeks, all being well

• Like 5

Nice one Bill.....

Probably got another week of shite weather...

Then let the sun commence:yep:

• Like 4

On 08/06/2019 at 2:39 PM, Andromedian said:

Nice one Bill.....

Probably got another week of shite weather...

Then let the sun commence:yep:

Let's hope so mate. Bern pretty dire start to the year :(

On 07/06/2019 at 0:56 PM, badbillybob said:

well good luck with them mate, I hope they fly for you

Thanks for the well wishes mate but all 6 are no more :(

Damn critters of some kind. So I'll be starting 6 more autos  ;)

Thanks for the plot update mate  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

well, I went out for a lookie tonight, in the rain, to transplant my ladt 8 autos.

that was a stupid fukn idea, im absolutely soaking.

ANyway, I tried checking on the cmogs and sour d;s but unfortunately they were busy doing backstroke in the fukn swamp.

oh deary me, they are well waterlogged, its so wet I coulnt get near them, but I could see that their soil was now soup.the temps are low too, around 10 degrees, which isn't helping, and they look really pale and ill.

double bugger.

im leaving them in the hope this weather will disappear soon, like really soon., and they might get a chance to dry out. im an optimist amnt I?

on the plus side, the ones that aren't waterlogged look healthy enough. Not grown a huge amount, but that's probably becase the sun has been obscured by bloody rainclouds for the past 3 weeks. grrrrr.

ill let you know how they do. 

• Like 3

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 9:26 PM, HSO-Mark said:

Let's hope so mate. Bern pretty dire start to the year :(

Dire start for some....ideal for us mate.

We were kinda expecting a mega wet start....hence the towers without liners

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 7:04 PM, badbillybob said:

well, I went out for a lookie tonight, in the rain, to transplant my ladt 8 autos.

ANyway, I tried checking on the cmogs and sour d;s but unfortunately they were busy doing backstroke in the fukn swamp.

oh deary me, they are well waterlogged, its so wet I coulnt get near them, but I could see that their soil was now soup.the temps are low too, around 10 degrees, which isn't helping, and they look really pale and ill.

double bugger.

im leaving them in the hope this weather will disappear soon, like really soon., and they might get a chance to dry out. im an optimist amnt I?

on the plus side, the ones that aren't waterlogged look healthy enough. Not grown a huge amount, but that's probably becase the sun has been obscured by bloody rainclouds for the past 3 weeks. grrrrr.

Sorry to hear that Bill,

Happened to us one season...I fucking dug them up and put them in towers, since then, that's all we do.....a lot of work but worth it

They turned out our biggest plants that season

atb

• Like 2

On 13/06/2019 at 7:04 PM, badbillybob said:

double bugger.

Your not having a good week at all mate :(

Dropped the screen and given yourself a huge splinter whilst damaging The New and now your outdoor plot has turned to a swamp. Let's hope both your luck and weather turns around buddy  :yep:

Fingers crossed for both  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Ahh oh dear my luck is running out with the HSO plants, through no fault of their own. 

My plot turned into a swamp and the plants were hydroponic for a few weeks, swimming around in waterlogged soil soup.

they havnt liked it at all and are seriously stunted, yellow and to be honest look dead on their feet, whoops mybadlarge_h3.jpglarge_h2.jpglarge_h1.jpg

the  survivors are doing ok tho, im still hopeful for something. Now lets hope these don't die on me, im sure they wont. The strange thing is that some of these are less than 10 feet away from the swamped ones. Just pure luck really, im also 100% certain that the 2nd pic is an imposter, its the big kush I transplanted from my room, sorry folks, but its getin big, just like the indoors ones. large_d1.jpglarge_d3.jpglarge_d5.jpglarge_dd4.jpglarge_d7.jpg

• Like 6

On 26/06/2019 at 7:15 PM, badbillybob said:

Ahh oh dear my luck is running out with the HSO plants, through no fault of their own. 

My plot turned into a swamp and the plants were hydroponic for a few weeks, swimming around in waterlogged soil soup.

they havnt liked it at all and are seriously stunted, yellow and to be honest look dead on their feet, whoops mybadlarge_h3.jpglarge_h2.jpglarge_h1.jpg

the  survivors are doing ok tho, im still hopeful for something. Now lets hope these don't die on me, im sure they wont. The strange thing is that some of these are less than 10 feet away from the swamped ones. Just pure luck really, im also 100% certain that the 2nd pic is an imposter, its the big kush I transplanted from my room, sorry folks, but its getin big, just like the indoors ones. large_d1.jpglarge_d3.jpglarge_d5.jpglarge_dd4.jpglarge_d7.jpg

Mother nature is not being kind this season mate :(

Let's see if they can make a recovery  ;)

Are these at the same plot as the Dinafem girl's brother? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

On 02/07/2019 at 10:29 PM, badbillybob said:

thankfully the dina girls are higher up, on another plot

And looking in much better shape  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

hello again viewers, im back with another update. 

the survivors are mostly doing well, heres some pics. "nd pic, im sure the one on the left is a diesel, one on right is cmog dwarf lol. 

In fairness the dwarf one is where the swamp was, so its done well to survive at all. 

Still crap weather up here tho, waiting for some sunshine. 

large.4.jpglarge.3.jpglarge.2.jpg

These are all CMogs, I think and are looking dandy. Looks like the first signs of buds forming on them, and healthy enough, with very little bug damage.

Im happy with them so far- still winning !!

• Like 6

@badbillybob Considering how this was going a couple of weeks ago I was half expecting to see them floating of the coast of the Highlands lol

They look pretty good mate considering they were swamped in ;)

A nice recovery  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1