Billys Highland fuelishness with sour d and cmog

This is your hso comp diary though ain't it?

At your lat I'd be looking at either autos with hso or other seedbanks for photo strains.

I won't pollute your hso thread with other seedbanks suggestions but if you'd like to PM me we could go into it as I'm at 54/55 lat with some outdoor experiance.

Regards

• Like 3

here we go, soaked on.... was it Friday Saturday, cant remember ive lost track, anyway here they are. they have been in coco since SUnday night so im expecting signs of life in the next day or so.

some other strains in here too but we'll not mention them. 

They are in coco, because I didn't want my groom flooded with those bloody black flies that are Always in bags of soil.

I just need them to show themselveslarge.3.jpg

come on-out you come......

• Like 5

On 05/05/2019 at 3:05 PM, beezee said:

Yes mate! Although I've found hfh to be solid and early, royal done can finish in August at lat52 and leb27 v2 mid Sept.

This would be my advice also. If you've got the room @badbillybob a few autos would be beneficial in my opinion  :yep:

6 hours ago, badbillybob said:

here we go, soaked on.... was it Friday Saturday, cant remember ive lost track, anyway here they are. they have been in coco since SUnday night so im expecting signs of life in the next day or so.

some other strains in here too but we'll not mention them. 

They are in coco, because I didn't want my groom flooded with those bloody black flies that are Always in bags of soil.

I just need them to show themselveslarge.3.jpg

come on-out you come......

And the fun begins  :yep:

I think you've done a bit more than "light prep work" by the look of things you've been hard at work getting the ground ready for your 2019 outdoor grow season :bong:

Best of luck this year mate. Can't wait to see how these strains fair this far north  ;)

I do think this is the most northern grow we have going outdoors that's in the HSO and Dinafem forums. I dare say we have a member or 2 even further north :yep:

Until next week mate  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 5

well it appears ivelost my germination mojo.

ive got 4 cmog out and only 2 sour diesels.

they have been planted for almost a week, so im hoping they show up in the next day or two.

its my own fault, I sually put them in damp kitchen roll till the tap root emerges, but I didit bother this time.i also didn't bother spraying the top of the soil, I just poured water over it, so some might have sunk.

Im pretty good at taking a simple process, changing it cos im lazy and fucking things up dramatically.

The dinafem autos have been soaked and are now safely in some kitchen roll.....lesson learnt

• Like 4

7 hours ago, badbillybob said:

its my own fault, I sually put them in damp kitchen roll till the tap root emerges,

If it ain't broke....don't fix it

atb

• Like 3

@badbillybob Sometimes the KISS method works best (Keep It Simple Stoner)  :bong:

Paper towel rarely fails and I do like to see what's going on. With a direct plant into medium/jiffy7 etc does work most of the time but paper towel tech never fails ;) if it does is 99% of the time a genetic issue  ;)

Oh well onwards and upwards  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 4

I went out to check up on the survivors, the cmogs are taking off

but the sour d's are a little bit behind

heres the cmogslarge.2.jpg

the sour deiselslarge.1.jpg

I could put the cmogs out anytime, but ill leave them till the others are ready. or till we get a good downpour to soak the mud in the sites.

It was raining all day yesterday, quite lightly tho. I went and scraped to top layer of soil from a bit of my garden and its still bome dry underneath.

I don't really fancy having to haul water out there either, but if I did, you can almost guarantee, the next day would be thunderstorms..thats how lucky I am. 

cheers, Billy.

• Like 5

@badbillybob The Sour Diesel do look to be lagging behind the CMOG mate. Give them another 7-10 day's and I'm sure we will see a bit more growth just in time for plant out :yep:

Thanks for the outdoor update buddy  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

well the weather up here has been pretty grim for the last week so nothing went out yet, but it needs to.

heres the cmogs, large.1.jpg

foto was tken during lights out so that's why they are drooping.

the sour ds look the same, ready for a new life outdoors, im putting them in my laundry bag with recycling tote inside it, should be ablt to easily get a dozen at a time in here It wont look at all suspicious when im wandering around the woods with my laundry, im a master of disguise see...…...large.4.jpglarge.2.jpg

Last pic is the sour diesels, they look ok im hopining for great things but realistically, ive since learned they are late finishers , hmmmmmmmm.

They are going out anyway, nature will continue the natural selection process. 

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 4

hi, badbillybob i hear from a good soarce ,  sat 1st june edinburgh - dundee  17c  i hope to plant 2 out maybe then, me again geogeo , not italian!:george:

• Like 2

wowo a good source, whos that? god or something....

Never mind your source geogeo, just get them out there, they will be fine man.

Heres mine in their new homes, basking in the huge hpsmh whatever in the sky

A cmog and a sour diesel, in that order. large.1.jpglarge.3.jpg

• Like 7

hi ,bbb i am waiting another week yet they are a bit slow a bit young a t 2weeks still under t5 , going to the nags on sat ,musselburgh, hope to

get a winner or 2 :george::unsure: will be nursing a heed , on sunday  will get some protection for the young'ens ,  pak/valleeeee 

? is your area inland an shelterd, your planting in . im on the coast we get a skelp o wind... anyway good luck this year mate  regards geogeo..     

• Like 1

On 29/05/2019 at 0:09 PM, badbillybob said:

wowo a good source, whos that? god or something.

lol

On 29/05/2019 at 0:09 PM, badbillybob said:

just get them out there, they will be fine man.

The best way with an outdoor grow  ;)

I was always told by my dad if a plant is going outdoor don't baby it. I have held of this year until this week actually bank holiday Monday so a similar plant out to you mate but I only germinated last Friday so getting a late start myself  :yep:

I got all you lot sorted for both HSO and Dinafem and forgot myself lol

They are in mother natures hands now and I'm sure they will be fine :bong:

@badbillybob you had a lot of rain up north this week brother? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

Hi Mark,

what strains are you running this year mate?

weather wise, last week was grim lots of rain, not much sun. today its rained all day , off and on.

its was a good day when I planted them out, 19 degrees yesterday , but its cold and wet today.

geogeo, im by the coast too, but theres plenty of tall trees to keep them fairly sheltered.

hope you bag a winner mate, good luck with the plant out.

• Like 2