"hes been humfing loads of mud",

"maybe cos hes a bit of a fud "

His plots are gonna grow some weed"

"or poor ole billy gonna go  off his heeed"

sound of 1,2 ……...sound of 3,4

To the tune of Zeppelin's Black Dog?

• Like 3

@badbillybob

That's not ocd...that's how it has to be with indoor shit....Zug and myself had quite a large indoor thing going

over a decade ago....went on holiday for 2 weeks...left a mate in charge....they were all fucked when we got home....spider mites, the lot

People think it is easy life, growing indoors....it has its own problems......I found out one of those, when I got arrested with 500 plants.....:crybaby:

Know what you mean about the outdoor growing lark...me too bruv...love it too much to even think about giving it up...

Doing guerrilla growing with your best mate....you cannot beat.

• Like 5

Can't beat the excitement of outdoor growing and it's something to look forward to each season ;)

Hope the weather stays warm for you up there Billy. You'll piss it mate :yep: Aberdeen had a record of 26 the other week did they not? Always a good sign ;)

• Like 4

I can't wait to see how some of these turn out in the highlands.   Best of luck and wow at your set up.  How old are your ladies when you pop them outside?

• Like 3

they will be going out this week mate, they have been cracked about 2 weeks ago, im gonna let them grow a little bit till the weather improves but they autos need to go out at the end of the week at the latest, thatll be 3 weeks old. as long as they have 3 fingered leaves, they will be going out. 

cheers for following the adventure. prepare to be disappointed, I am lol. 

• Like 5

heres a ww xxl today, still not out, but will be n the next day or two. 

they need to be outside now.large.3.jpg

im gonna use coco if I do this again, soil is a pain in the ass, and takes too long.....

• Like 5

On 21/05/2019 at 7:33 PM, Andromedian said:

People think it is easy life, growing indoors....it has its own problems......I found out one of those, when I got arrested with 500 plants.....:crybaby:

Now that's a lesson I bet you've not forgot :yep:

@Andromedian was this around 2008 mate when we did that semi declass? From cat b to c I believe? 

@badbillybob Good luck with the Plant out mate :yep:

Until next week buddy  ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Now that's a lesson I bet you've not forgot :yep:

@Andromedian was this around 2008 mate when we did that semi declass? From cat b to c I believe? 

@badbillybob Good luck with the Plant out mate :yep:

Until next week buddy  ;)

Mark..

yeah mate....big lesson learnt

I did actually get away with it, I kinda had a feeling things were going bad, so had back up plans

This was back in around 2003.....

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Andromedian said:

yeah mate....big lesson learnt

I did actually get away with it, I kinda had a feeling things were going bad, so had back up plans

This was back in around 2003.....

how the f*ck did you get away with getting caught with 500 plants man?

I get poca for a couple of dozen...., 'snot fair.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

how the f*ck did you get away with getting caught with 500 plants man?

I get poca for a couple of dozen...., 'snot fair.

I planned ahead mate....even told Zug to stop coming round, 2 weeks before I got busted,

And at the time, i was shagging a copper, she warned me, it was coming:unsure:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Andromedian said:

I planned ahead mate....even told Zug to stop coming round, 2 weeks before I got busted,

And at the time, i was shagging a copper, she warned me, it was coming:unsure:

I was shagging a copper's (ex) wife and reckon she was the reason the door came off, a couple of hundred plants and I expected a custodial.

They were more interested in the cash they discovered when they wrecked my gaff and scoffed all my orange juice than the grow... thieving feckers

Suspended sentence and probation was a result, losing my life's savings was the bit that hurt the most.

Cannabis may not be addictive, growing it certainly is...  :wassnnme:  Onwards and upwards...getting a massive new shed soon...then we'll have some fun...feckem!!

atb  ;)

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, stu914 said:

I was shagging a copper's (ex) wife and reckon she was the reason the door came off, a couple of hundred plants and I expected a custodial.

They were more interested in the cash they discovered when they wrecked my gaff and scoffed all my orange juice than the grow... thieving feckers

Suspended sentence and probation was a result, losing my life's savings was the bit that hurt the most.

Cannabis may not be addictive, growing it certainly is...  :wassnnme:  Onwards and upwards...getting a massive new shed soon...then we'll have some fun...feckem!!

atb  ;)

Since I have been doing outdoor....realized that the blame game is now easy

it is always someone elses weed.....only risk is on plant out

even getting caught with a harvest, becomes a possession charge.....What Plants!!! lol

I think I would be fucked....all evidence of pre growing devastation in my gaff

fuck 'em

• Like 5

I see "their" laws as advisory, and I decide to ignore them.

like you say, fuckem...

• Like 5

On 30/05/2019 at 7:39 PM, Andromedian said:

i was shagging a copper

Now that's the crime lol

Mark..

• Like 4