Zug & Andro's Excellent Adventure

zug

On 9/23/2019 at 5:38 PM, PermanentWaves said:

Looking amazing, guys. How on earth will you trim that lot - by hand or machine?

By hand...mostly by just the two of us but hopefully should have some hired help for some of it.

• Like 4

On 23/09/2019 at 7:47 PM, Andromedian said:

Ha ha

Can't keep a good alien down mate....

Had a little break from the forums.....everything in flower now finally...weather should really suit the OG Kush and SPGrapefruit,

These Bitches are massive....as are the Mango Sapphires, but they are more into flower.....no mould as of yet....

Hows yaself?

:yep:

I'm doing really well mate thanks for asking  ;)

Busy as per usual but that's good and keeps me out of trouble lol

So glad you 2 are ok ;)

Can't wait to see these monster plants :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 8:27 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

I'm doing really well mate thanks for asking  ;)

Busy as per usual but that's good and keeps me out of trouble lol

So glad you 2 are ok ;)

Can't wait to see these monster plants :headbang:

Mark..

We are always careful mate.....mostly anyway

yeah course the barbeques are taking the complete piss, but fuck it, man has to eat innit

The m/sapphires......looking good dude....no mould as of 2 weeks ago, going very soon....

was expecting a mould fest but all is cool so far....only from what I have heard of course, never grown them before....

They smell top notch too....

Yeah mate....total shame about the bubba strains....could have a few nice ones yet but the plot was at fault

most strains at this plot were fucked, even the bomb proof serious 6....

the instaplot bags were drier than the desert.....

Cannot win them all aye...….

• Like 2

On 04/10/2019 at 8:50 PM, Andromedian said:

the instaplot bags were drier than the desert.....

Cannot win them all aye...….

Is it The first time you've used the instaplot backs brother? 

Sounded good in theory but In practice not so well :(

On 04/10/2019 at 8:50 PM, Andromedian said:

yeah course the barbeques are taking the complete piss, but fuck it, man has to eat innit

I don't think it would be a @Andromedian and @zug Grow with our a Barbi or 2 lol

Thanks boy's  :cheers:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

Sad to end this diary in this way, but our entire harvest at TFZ was ripped. They took every main branch, leaving us to scrape together a few bags of popcorn buds. 

Whoever it was is a cunt. They reaped a massive reward from our hard work and I hope they choke on it.

• Like 3

Bastards.. Maybe they spotted it from a drone or smelt the food cooking? Just trying to think since I read you guys saying it's really secure.
Not that it matters now...

• Like 3

Who knows. Have cooked on site for 7 years and the smell of weed would have overpowered any food smell anyway. 

Most likely it's another grower who was plot hunting and found TFZ....or just pure rippers who found it.

Either way we just made someone else rich as no doubt it'll all be sold. There was well over 100k of weed there in the end....probably a lot more. 

Time to reassess and re-evaluate this gg game. Different tactics or just give up.

• Like 5

Sorry to hear about your crop @zug

I have always really enjoyed your trials and tribulations whilst on the grow, but this ripping really takes the piss, maybe indoors is the way forward?

I really hope you have some eggs in another basket somewhere.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, zug said:

Time to reassess and re-evaluate this gg game. Different tactics or just give up.

Fuck giving up, you guys were built for this shit.

Thats 2 plots you've lost this season, have you checked your van for trackers ? Andro mentioned hired help for the trim, does anybody know that shouldnt ?

Change of tactics definitely ! Find some new plots and keep it ultra secure get some trail cams up and dont tell a soul.

• Like 2

Fuck sakes!  Fuming for you guys..

Properly fucking fuming aye, thieving ripper bastards!!!

Hope karma rips them a new one.  It would be all they deserve if they got stopped by police on way home with there spoils! CUNTS.

Dunno what to say to console u guys, I'd be pretty inconsolable myself so..

Fuck knows.. sorry guys.

Proper spoilt a few of us day as well as your whole season this has.. gutted just gutted.

Hope you don't give up and come back next year with a new plot someplace far away.  And maybe stick some cams up on the old plot, try and catch them cunts if they do return at some point..

Condolences

• Like 5

It’s been amazing watching you two smash it this summer with your monster plants. I’m absolutely gutted for you both. Can’t imagine how you are feeling. I echo what everyone else has said and I hope you don’t give up on it x

• Like 3