Zug & Andro's Excellent Adventure

zug

19 hours ago, Moobman said:

Have you had much success with big kush outdoors? I have a few seeds left 

Nah mate, first time for us. Very vigorous from the off...

• Like 2

So, Andro's superb work van all packed with the usual gubbins for the plants, plus equipment and enough food, and in the end, not enough beer for a night camping at TFZ...we set off at about 11pm into the night.

Work due to begin in the morning on planting out 30 odd plants, we did our usual drop off of all the stuff and lugged it all down into the plot before setting up camp. 

Decided to stick my tent between a Blue Kush and Sweet Deep Grapefruit...to sleep between two beatuful girls right in the middle of the plot. It seemed nice and flat. It wasn't. I hardly slept due to big lumps and a slight slope...plus I'd let some creatures into my tent that woke me up and needed killing..earwigs and caterpillars mainly. Andro set up his pop up tent opposite me under a tree...right in the middle of Spider City.

Woke up to the birds, extremely loudly giving me their crazy morning rendition. Sound like they're on drugs some of them...some good singers but mostly tuneless nonsense.  Was cool to wake up on the plot with the plants tho...

They were looking really good 3 weeks on after plantout:

large.5ce26b5a52559_2019-05-2008_42_38.jpg

large.5ce26ba4f3941_2019-05-2008_39_48.jpglarge.5ce26b7907a3a_2019-05-2008_41_15.jpg

First thing first, brekkie...full English no less with strong coffee and a spliff to start the day:

large.5ce26b67b585e_2019-05-2008_41_48.jpglarge.5ce26b828f084_2019-05-2008_40_43.jpg

The dinafem girls here are looking awesome. We've never had plants this big this early and all looking super healthy :

Sweet Deep Grapefruit:

large.5ce26b501ab00_2019-05-2008_43_14.jpglarge.5ce26b45d4418_2019-05-2008_43_38.jpg

OG Kush:

large.5ce26b93ca49d_2019-05-2008_40_18.jpglarge.5ce26b399e382_2019-05-2008_44_05.jpg

Blue Kush:

large.5ce26c11cef98_2019-05-2008_37_00.jpglarge.5ce26bd7c57e3_2019-05-2008_37_57.jpg

large.5ce26be57c026_2019-05-2008_37_23.jpg

Work on the plot took ages, a big mix of old soil with new and nutes to boost it all up. Andro did a stella job clearing the plot and locating old holes....I dug them out and prepped them fir the new plants...

large.5ce26bb6baf26_2019-05-2008_39_23.jpg

Andro on one of many breaks...:wassnnme:;)

large.5ce26bc236a91_2019-05-2008_38_36.jpg

TbC....

• Like 26

@zug It's great to see you both having some fun whilst still getting the work done and that's some serious work  :yep:

As I've said before you lads are really going for it this year  :headbang:

Thanks for the outdoor update boys  ;)

Stay safe out there  :)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 6

Cheers Mark...yes looking like a good one this year. The huge amount of work last season is paying off this year allowing more plants to go out with less lugging/digging to do. Still a slog though!

So after getting roughly 10 plants into their holes after brekkie, lunch was in order so I lit the bbq and got cooking.... burgers, chicken kebabs and fillet and ribeye steak:

large.5ce3ad5e95b76_2019-05-2021_23_26.jpglarge.5ce3ad66326ae_2019-05-2021_22_56.jpglarge.5ce3ad6f1c680_2019-05-2021_22_27.jpglarge.5ce3ad79dba8f_2019-05-2021_20_33.jpgdelish....and after that we're ready to finish the plot.

• Like 18

holy shit, I hope no one sees the smoke signals.

steaks,and chicken kebabs  for guerrilla action. you guys are looking after yourselves eh? do you need a hand? you eat better than I do at home!!

cracking diary, a real adventure. 

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

holy shit, I hope no one sees the smoke signals.

steaks,and chicken kebabs  for guerrilla action. you guys are looking after yourselves eh? do you need a hand? you eat better than I do at home!!

cracking diary, a real adventure. 

lollollol

Exactly what I said @badbillybob …..The steak was a bit moody though....

Breakfast hit the spot :yep:

Hope all is good mate

• Like 5

Nah no chance....when the smoke from that disposable bbq gets high enough it's too diffuse to be seen.

You'd sure smell it though if you had a hungry belly. Good job the plot is impenetrable :wassnnme:

I had a brief and half serious idea to burn our rubbish....now that would have been seen!

• Like 6

Can't beat a good Dinafem Rib eye steak ;) Nice  plot field lads, best of luck. Those Dinagirls sure look healthy :yep:

• Like 5

That post has made me really hungry - great job on the plot. I hope my SDG looks as good as yours — how many weeks old is it? 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, PermanentWaves said:

That post has made me really hungry - great job on the plot. I hope my SDG looks as good as yours — how many weeks old is it? 

I double topped half of them indoors....germed in February 

• Like 4

lol

That's fucking class! Just looked at the pics and laughed my bollox off. :thumsup:

You lot are doing it in style, only thing missing is a hot tub and TV. If the plot comes with WiFi, I don't think it gets much better lol

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, GreenPirate said:

lol

That's fucking class! Just looked at the pics and laughed my bollox off. :thumsup:

You lot are doing it in style, only thing missing is a hot tub and TV. If the plot comes with WiFi, I don't think it gets much better lol

Cheers Dude

I was quite annoyed we didn't have any lobster in the cool box lol

and the beer run out:crybaby:

The van was like half full, most of it was camping shit and food gubbins ha ha

large.5ce5a52459a7f_Screenshot(6).png

This is mid drop off

Van is golden though, as zug said

Mmmmmm Hot tub:george:

• Like 8

On 21/05/2019 at 8:58 AM, zug said:

Still a slog though!

That's an understatement mate. Some serious work went in last season yes but the same has gone in this year if not more :yep:

Nice to see you 2 boys are staying well fed after digging those holes and getting the ladies in ;)

Until next week chaps :headbang:

Mark...

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:55 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

That's an understatement mate. Some serious work went in last season yes but the same has gone in this year if not more :yep:

Nice to see you 2 boys are staying well fed after digging those holes and getting the ladies in ;)

Until next week chaps :headbang:

Mark...

Ha ha agreed mate, last year was a proper slog

But more down to the weather really. This season so far, the weather has been perfect, for us, anyway.

Our work starts, when Zug gets back....Should have my van back soon too:naughty:

atb

• Like 3

This is the OG Kush CBD, we are growing for a friend. This will be going out tomorrow:yep:

The other one didn't even germinate...think that was an amnesia CBD.

large.IMG_1199.JPG

That's what happens when you only buy 1 of each seeds lol

Be Lucky people

:alien:

• Like 3