Zug & Andro's Excellent Adventure

zug

On 15/10/2019 at 4:39 PM, Andromedian said:

TFZ Who???

To be honest mate, has left a scar....but then, one of many, we now own

Zug is right...half of what they took would have been completely useless to man or beast....

Your taking it way better than I would boy's  ;)

How long have you grown at TFZ lads? 

I've been on UK about 5 years and can't remember a season without that plot being used  :)

On 15/10/2019 at 4:39 PM, Andromedian said:

So although, they got away with shitloads.....what did they really get????

50-100 oz of really nice Mango, 10 oz of really nice S6 and Lemonade OG and 400 oz of under done, tasteless, thc less.....hedge trimmings!! oh

and a massive headache trying to dry it all....seeing as it was hammering down the whole weekend they ripped it, so weed would have been dripping wet!

Looking at it like that, makes me feel better, anyway lol

Still a sad situation all that hard work just up in smoke :(

I hope it all rotted in a van but more than likely being sold by some plonker  :)

Way more positive than I was expecting and definitely I'm sure lessons learnt  :yep:

@zug @Andromedian You've still put on a fantastic show this year and the diary will still be considered as a valid entry. We could not predict some assholes would rob the crop ;)

Hope your back bright and early next season boy's  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2019 at 8:40 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

Your taking it way better than I would boy's  ;)

How long have you grown at TFZ lads? 

I've been on UK about 5 years and can't remember a season without that plot being used  :)

Still a sad situation all that hard work just up in smoke :(

I hope it all rotted in a van but more than likely being sold by some plonker  :)

Way more positive than I was expecting and definitely I'm sure lessons learnt  :yep:

@zug @Andromedian You've still put on a fantastic show this year and the diary will still be considered as a valid entry. We could not predict some assholes would rob the crop ;)

Hope your back bright and early next season boy's  :yep:

Mark..

We have grown there for 6 years, but been there 7 years....Zug predicted in 2013.....it would get found after 6 years of growing there....

He even said about rippers before we left, and all the way there....the signs stood out....

To be honest mate....what I feel, has taken a back seat......Zug and myself, are of course, 2 different people...

But a team....he is the more reasonable side of the team....I am the all guns blazing side...

Our ethics are the same....

Mate....none of us cater for rippers......

and when playing chess, we don't cater for check mate....but all part of the game....

Guerrilla growing....will get harder and harder....only way to win...get better at the game innit…...

:alien:

• Like 4

On 31/10/2019 at 8:25 PM, Andromedian said:

Guerrilla growing....will get harder and harder....only way to win...get better at the game innit…

I think that should be the 2019 outdoor slogan mate "get better at the game innit" :yep:

With all the drones around and more people taking up cultivation it's just going to get harder and harder  ;)

Time to adapt :yep:

Mark..

• Like 1