Zug & Andro's Excellent Adventure

zug

It'll have been drones I reckon mate. some of them can get proper crystal clear footage of like even a bloody snickers rapper on the pavement.
I think growing outdoors will be more risky in the coming years as they get more widespread, check some drone footage online family friend has one
I seen it on facebook, footage was cracking but was worried for my own grow as he will easily be able to see any plants anywhere with that fucking thing.

• Like 3

That completely sucks guys... Sorry to hear that you got ripped... Was looking forward to the photo finish of this diary. 

#fuckyou2019

• Like 2

Well yep, very sad end to a diary, but then all part of the guerrilla growing scene....

everywhere is full of cunts and arseholes......

Rippers Just be very careful next time you look for our plot...…:naughty:

Giving up lollol 

ha ha who knows....got hit for six, 

Happened before and will happen again......

• Like 10

That gives you rep points or whatver they called. I'm calling them rep points as when you hover over them it says 'reputation'

• Like 1

On 07/10/2019 at 10:05 PM, zug said:

Sad to end this diary in this way, but our entire harvest at TFZ was ripped. They took every main branch, leaving us to scrape together a few bags of popcorn buds. 

Whoever it was is a cunt. They reaped a massive reward from our hard work and I hope they choke on it.

So sad to end the season like this with TFZ being ripped by a bunch of :censored:

That plot has been Fantasic over the years with no issue's like this so I would say TFZ can not be used again as some fecker knows the location now :(

Sorry boys @Andromedian @zug:(

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

So sad to end the season like this with TFZ being ripped by a bunch of :censored:

That plot has been Fantasic over the years with no issue's like this so I would say TFZ can not be used again as some fecker knows the location now :(

Sorry boys @Andromedian @zug:(

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

TFZ Who???

To be honest mate, has left a scar....but then, one of many, we now own

Zug is right...half of what they took would have been completely useless to man or beast....

Blue Kush early November Finish

Og Kush late October-Early November finish

Sweet Deep Grapefruit was around 2-3 weeks off

Mango Sapphire they took 2 weeks early, but was the most finished of the monsters

We had already took the best of the Serious 6 and Lemonade Og, 2 weeks previously....nearly 20 oz

So although, they got away with shitloads.....what did they really get????

50-100 oz of really nice Mango, 10 oz of really nice S6 and Lemonade OG and 400 oz of under done, tasteless, thc less.....hedge trimmings!! oh

and a massive headache trying to dry it all....seeing as it was hammering down the whole weekend they ripped it, so weed would have been dripping wet!

Looking at it like that, makes me feel better, anyway lol

Plot was found at the start mate....things starting to add up now...

Things we had previously laughed off....coming back to haunt us.

Possibly others growers....

This season has been a game changer for us though....

More lessons learnt in this season, than any other......

Be lucky mate:yep:

• Like 7

so sad to read this, after all the work you did.

a car battery and some bare cables will slow the parasites down, or some man traps a-la Arnies "commando" film, for inspiration.

I would be keepin me ear oles out for any locals selling shitty un ripe weed - and pay the fuckers a visit....., 

better luck next year

• Like 4