Orange Juice, Wedding Cake And Zkittkez Growers Needed :)

Dinafem-Mark

Nice one everyone involved in this.  Exciting times ahead I would say.  Still got the cookies to look forward to and now these three as well.  

It’s all go go go in the Rampa garden cave.  

All the best with these y’all. 

Good luck all :yep::yep: if anyone drops out I would like a bash please, Ive just got Remo going at the moment. Could do a stand alone Dina Diary.

Edited by nudger36
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

@Dinafem-Markthanks buddy... Recieved my OJ and free blue widow.... Straight into water.. Will do my best with these ladies... But I will have to hand over the reins to my buddy for a bit... And will keep you updated as things get to the later stages.... 

Thanks once again:yep::punk:

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 1

Count me in Mr Dinafem!

I just finished some deep grapefruit and Amnesia CBD. Very impressive. 

• Like 1

On 18/05/2019 at 6:59 PM, MacGanja said:

@Dinafem-Markthanks buddy... Recieved my OJ and free blue widow.... Straight into water.. Will do my best with these ladies... But I will have to hand over the reins to my buddy for a bit... And will keep you updated as things get to the later stages.... 

Thanks once again:yep::punk:

Glad the OJ arrived safe and sound mate and can't wait to see how this new strain fairs in your friends garden  :yep:

@Oceanwisdom This giveaway was over a couple of weeks ago mate but we have a new one pinned at the top of the main Dinafem sub-forum  :yep: with 5 new strains releasing this week  ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Cheers Mark.... Had my first defeat.. All 4 critical cheese popped and appeared above the soil..  But then where eaten by something.... Which was very frustrating... So I cracked some critical 2+ autos.... For some one who was not growing this year I know have 8 seedlings..... Now under 24hrs light  .. Screw the GH... Things eat my seedlings in that thing.... Will keep u updated... But at the mo everything is in seedling form.... Can't wait for the OJ ... :cowboy:

• Like 2

@MacGanja have your OJ seeds landed mate?

You any idea what are your babies? Something in the medium?

Mark..

21 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@MacGanja have your OJ seeds landed mate?

You any idea what are your babies? Something in the medium?

Mark..

Oh.... Sorry Mark... I have read that again...and sounds like it didn't land.... It has landed.... And sprouted.  I just can't wait for them to flower... Babies Include critical 2+auto,  blue widow... (also very excited about) and OJ! All sprouted.... :yep:

• Like 2