Orange Juice, Wedding Cake And Zkittkez Growers Needed :)

Dinafem-Mark

20 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

25% on our site mate and on the Humboldt Seed Organisations site also  :yep:

I'm 99% sure "Attitude" will have their own 4/20 Promo  :bong:

More info is coming mate, I'm just waiting for the translation as we do it in multiple languages  :)

If we are bringing out a strain. Let's say "Wedding Cake" as an example it will be pure Wedding Cake worked from the original cut/clone. Nothing added as far as I know, full description will give more info ;)

@GreenPirate Did you want to try Wedding Cake and Zkittlez mate?

If so drop that PM  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

I'll grab it direct then, least I can do after having a cheeky laugh in the other topic(s) ;)

I know what i'm getting into, if it's a reversed clone, that's what she is then. :)

Would love to try for free but just can't say i'll 100% complete and if I can't say that then i've broken my word. I go a little bit Tony Montana, my ballz and my word, I don't break them for nobody lol

Thanks for the offer and hope these lot do you proud, i'll run them and i'll put up some pics but they will be off to the side with this next grow, if I can squeeze one or two in that is. :yes:

It's the run after the next I want them for, I want to do a proper Cake off. Really they should all be the same, will be interesting to see the results of that one and if they are all identical(ish).

If they are the same then it all comes down to price, which will rattle my cage a little after the hefty price I paid on one lot.

anways,i'm veering off topic (as per usual,sorry)..

If they are decent prices i'll grab both packs at the end of the month but the Zkittlez won't get run until at least early next year, unless I pull a "fuck it" and throw one in down the side, which has been known.

• Like 4

@beezee Your in my friend  ;)

You know the drill by now mate. Drop me a pm when you get a chance with mailing info ;)

@unity Got it buddy. Upto now I have 7 member's info :)

I should have everyone by mid week and requests sent to shipping by Friday  :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

@Arthur Mix That will work for us mate ;)

Drop info over via pm when you get the chance buddy :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

E2a- 2 more growers needed @buddy13 I was told you may have an interest in our "Orange Juice"?

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

More info is coming brother. 99% sure we used tangie in this cross ;)

@Jibba jabba

@badbillybob

@Rampa Green

@unity

@Rick Grimes

Can you fire mailing info over please along with which strain/strains you would like to try :yep:

@vortex These are all feminized photoperiod buddy, they could do ok in the UK climate outdoors but as they are new strains I can not say 100% :yep:

Might be worth giving one strain a try in the great outdoors  ;)

Drop that pm if you would like to try ;)

@InTheSystem

@Kickstand

2 newish member that we will give a chance :bong:

If you 2 could drop mailing info also please via pm and I'll add you to the list :yep:

That's 8 member's. We need around 4 more :)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Sorry @Dinafem-Mark I was asking the lineage of the orange Juice strain out of curiosity and wasn’t volunteering to grow. It’s my fault brother I should have asked in the other thread to save the confusion.

I’d have really loved to have put my name forward but I want to run the clones of the HSO strains I’m currently running on the other channel with a shorter veg and different training. I also need to scale down my setup a little due to a few things going on at home.

Next time I have a free space you’ll be the first to know brother.

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Like 3

I'll av a blast at orange juice if there's a spot @Dinafem-Mark

I can run them along side my current alien rift x sweet tooth subbies and some seedstocker chocolope 

Give me a shout bro 

Atb weedouk420:bong:

• Like 4

Im out then i guess! 

To be fair the last 2 strains i done by Dinafem did fail. 

Saying that blue widow is one of my favourite strains.

nvm

OTFG

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, overthefencegrow said:

Im out then i guess! 

Only if you did not want to participate mate :)

If you do in only a PM away ;)

@weedouk420 We can fit you in my friend in return for a diary on UK420  ;)

Please drop me your mailing info via pm and I'll include you in this grow  :)

Mark..

• Like 3

Let get 2 more members then this seeds4diary giveaways will be0 concluded  ;)

That will make 14 member total which I think is good as a start  ;)

We can add more in the future :yep:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 6

Amazing offer mark.... I can't help thinking of it... I have convinced my buddy... (not much convincing...) to grow the first part, then after my busy period I will take over.... This is when the diary will start... So I will get few veg shots from him... but not extensive.... Then when the flowers kick in... I will take over the diary..yeah. I know..... not the best offer.... Far from it.. .. But I would love to grow these strains outdoors! And would love to get some cracking outdoor flower shots! :cowboy:..... note to self.... I said I wouldn't get tempted this year.... But come on.... these strains would pull any one out of the wood work?! They look amaze balls! 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 4

morning @Dinafem-Mark, thanks for thinking of me and yes i'm after some orange juice flavoured bud but I have tried(grown) 4 different tangie's and crosses and smoked many more but I  just find bitter orange peel. Not saying I don't wanna keep searching so will be interested in the full lineage when you get it please?  other than that I cant pop any more beans till a couple of months but if you're still needing me then count me in:cheers:.

• Like 3

@MacGanja Can you fire info over buddy and ill get you added to the list ;)

@buddy13 Strain description coming soon mate. ;)

Every member that has passed me their info has gone to shipping today. Should go out tomorrow. I have also asked shipping to include Dinafem plant label's with each request  :)

That concludes this round for the 3 new Dinafem strains :bong:

Let's get the Dinafem section rocking :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 10