Orange Juice, Wedding Cake And Zkittkez Growers Needed :)

Dinafem-Mark

Hello all,

I hope your all having a nice chilled out weekend  ;)

As you may have seen next week we will launch 3 new strains :yep:

Orange Juice 

Wedding Cake

Zkittlez 

We are looking for a few UK420 members that would like to try these new additions and do a documented diary on UK420  :yep:

If you would be willing to run one, two or even 3 of these strains in a dedicated diary please drop your name in this thread :)

I'll start picking growers as they come in :yep: If you've done a diary previously that will be a bonus and you must have over 50 posts on UK420 to be eligible  ;)

Pretty simple rules  :yep:

Get those names in with which strain or strains you would like to try and we can get some grows going with these new Dinafem Girls ;)

On Monday I'll have the strain description etc also ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 13

oooh yes  please?

the wedding cake amd zkittles look delicious, and I can start tomorrow, or tonight even (am I sounding desperate ??) or when the new arrives mate?

• Like 6

certainly sound interesting  ... are they ok for outdoors mark?  also are they  auto or photo mate ?

thanks brother

• Like 2

I'd be well up for a go in with zkittles & wedding cake, but I couldn't start until after my current, so would probably a long wait.

Count me a second option if needed, but you'll prob get loads who can fire them in straight away

• Like 1

Alright there @Dinafem-Mark

Ill have a empty cab in a few weeks.

So I would be up for growing them  out.

Orange juice, wedding cake or zkittles your spoiling us.

Take it easy Jj:skin_up:

• Like 2

I’ll do all three if you’d like me to mark and dinafem.  I’ll put my next seed popping on hold and do these. Could pop straight away, well, in two weeks time to be precise.  No probs if you’d rather others get a go.  They all look tasty mate

Had major setbacks this year! All back on track now though! just starting my cream mandarines and dark devils.

id love to try wedding cake and zkittles. and even orange juice!! mmmmmmm

• Like 1

Some really nice releases! Fair play... I would be well up for growing Wedding Cake and could get going ASAP as I have another tent empty. I am only just eligible though ;)lol   

I am sure there will be some great grows showing these off! 

• Like 1

Been on a break since autumn lost my appreciation for the herb  but been feeling that spiritual pull again these last couple months if only just to grow something sacred. 

Fate and all that let it be.

Im good to go :yep:

• Like 1

On 14/04/2019 at 8:40 AM, Rick Grimes said:

What’s the lineage of Orange Juice?

More info is coming brother. 99% sure we used tangie in this cross ;)

@Jibba jabba

@badbillybob

@Rampa Green

@unity

@Rick Grimes

Can you fire mailing info over please along with which strain/strains you would like to try :yep:

@vortex These are all feminized photoperiod buddy, they could do ok in the UK climate outdoors but as they are new strains I can not say 100% :yep:

Might be worth giving one strain a try in the great outdoors  ;)

Drop that pm if you would like to try ;)

@InTheSystem

@Kickstand

2 newish member that we will give a chance :bong:

If you 2 could drop mailing info also please via pm and I'll add you to the list :yep:

That's 8 member's. We need around 4 more :)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 6

@Dinafem-Mark will these be listed for sale on the dinafem site for 420 and is there any promos your aware off ?. Stocking up on some seeds for the next year lol.

Toke...

Good luck to the testers I reckon your in for a treat.

• Like 2