Sapphire Scout & Lost Coast Hashplant

Just now, HSO-Mark said:

Thanks for that mate I'm sure @noddy Will be on it like a car bonnet  ;)

Sometimes simple works the best :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Exactly mate, people try to complicate things in this game....

a lot of it, is spending a lot of time with your plants whilst nurturing them.....in some cases this is not possible,

which can lead to a lot of negative things for the plants....over watering etc

atb

• Like 5

@Andromedian thanks for the info mate , i will get the wife o rung me out to b and q when she is feeling better 

@HSO-Mark Hi mark thanks for the info mate i am going to try that as i had no issues with seeds before but if it turns out i can get better germ i am only to willing to try .

I am also well happy with the info you always get mark your a real gent mate and if i can grow some good plants this year even better .

PS mark i got my super size king pot noodle pot ready lol i know anything for a giggle and i am still going to try and bonsai one of my Z6 plants 

stay safe

• Like 3

22 hours ago, noddy said:

@Andromedian thanks for the info mate , i will get the wife o rung me out to b and q when she is feeling better 

Cool mate....if it helps then its makes a difference, and that's what matters:yep:

be safe

:alien:

• Like 2

On 08/05/2019 at 8:55 PM, noddy said:

PS mark i got my super size king pot noodle pot ready lol

It's coming buddy the 2019 Pot noodle challenge. I'm just in a debate with myself lol

I'm not sure weather to keep this challenge exclusive to HSO or do Dinafem also? 

Any thoughts gents?

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

It's coming buddy the 2019 Pot noodle challenge. I'm just in a debate with myself lol

I'm not sure weather to keep this challenge exclusive to HSO or do Dinafem also? 

Any thoughts gents?

Kind regards 

Mark..

Wtf is a pot noodle challenge???

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Andromedian said:

lol

I watched a few on here. Was some good results from some growers. Was good fun seeing them. Was going to do it my self this year but new house, new rules :wallbash: bloody wife. 

At least i still got the outdoors to use

@HSO-Mark i think you got to keep it to one company mate to make it fair for all ,i think if we do dinafem and hso it might get a little mad but your the boss mate i just can't wait i have drilled the pot to like a air pot lol ,i sat in bed the other night unwell with a drill and marker pen lol .

Stay safe and can't wait

• Like 4

@noddy good luck with it bud and agreed @HSO-Mark is a gent and a man of his word kinda feel bad now for takeing the piss out of them over price sharbenski seeds sketch lol I had a couple of germ issues with my lost coast and mark being the legend that he is has sent me some more beans down. Heres hopeing they get down fine. SO not takeing any percuation ill lose my stock of other brands in the draw to a mate along with the light n have bugger all down here. Juat in case huh ;) im likeing the idea of th pot noodle air pot btw. I see some on here even go as far as but air wicks etc up them to help the roots breath.  Iff all goes to plan and mine get here safe n sound in a few weeks i too may even do a greenhouse pot noodle for a crack lol any way all the best man take care

Edited by bubbleguppie
adding info

@HSO-Mark ok all here is a sneaky look at the prototype ,label removed so not to advertise lol ,but what you see on the outside may not be whats on the inside hehehe ,i am thinking i might have to put a goldfish bowl air pump in there to move the water or will i be using good old Jacks lol .

Oh i am taking far to many pain meds this is going to be mad but also great fun ,hey Mark can we ban @beezee i bet that sod has bigger pot noodles in the valleys lol .

Ok all pics of the HSO ladies this week i promise just been trying to work in the tunnel 

stay safe grow well

• Like 2

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 9:16 PM, beezee said:

@Andromedian grow a plant in a pot noodle pot ;)

Aaaah right.....technical stuff then ha ha

What, indoor like?

• Like 1

@Andromedian yes mate it was and indoor grow i think mark set it up last year , i just think it is a laugh see what you can grow in and how much you get off it , i think i saw someone grow in an old nute bottle when he ran out of pots .

I am game for a giggle right now ,i am sure it will have us all laughing at what the hell we try to grow a good plant.

Stay safe 

• Like 1

On 15/05/2019 at 4:37 PM, noddy said:

@HSO-Mark i think you got to keep it to one company mate to make it fair for all ,i think if we do dinafem and hso it might get a little mad but your the boss mate i just can't wait i have drilled the pot to like a air pot lol ,i sat in bed the other night unwell with a drill and marker pen lol .

Stay safe and can't wait

That's the way I'm leaning mate as we started the Pot Noodle Challenge as a HSO competition I think 2019 will be HSO alone with something different for Dinafem  :yep:

On 14/05/2019 at 8:41 PM, Andromedian said:

Pretty simple mate. Plants are grown in a pot noodle container, the roots must be contained to said container. We did it last year with Bubbas Gift indoor and it was a blast :yep:

@Andromedian Do you do any indoor buddy?

The fridge would be ideal lol

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

@HSO-Mark ok mate i will keep my eyes peeled . i am going to do some pictures in my grow diary soon just been so busy catching up on jobs round garden .

I still don't like the sapphire or the bubba kush they just do not want to grow all the other stuff i have in are flying , i might try them in different soil and compost next time i grow them .

@Andromedian you got to be in mate it will be a giggle if nothing else i can see us all eating pot noodles like crazy lol , i might email pot noodle right now and say hmmm as i have pushed the sales up do you think i should be on the pay roll lol .

I am sure beezee will be in i think we got to put something in the welsh water to slow his winning streak

stay safe all

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, noddy said:

ok mate i will keep my eyes peeled

I'm aiming for around June/July mate. Ran through December and winners announced early 2020 ;)

Stay tuned more info is coming  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..