Sapphire Scout & Lost Coast Hashplant

Ok the picture will show also the dinafems i am growing at the same time as the HSO so sorry but trying to get my grow going .

The seeds have been in tissue for 48 hours and now in to some potting compost just basic jacks magic and vermiculite ,not much else i can say for now adding a couple of pictures .

These ladies will be grown under lights to get them going then out in to my poly tunnel ,just a small grow to keep my hand in due to health i can't go to big as not fair on the wife if i going in hospital to leave her to look after them.

large.theorder.JPGlarge.thestart.JPG

• Like 9

Well just a quick update all 4 ladies are up the haze 2.0 looks a little deformed but she struggled to push the shell off ,we shall see now they are under the lights and until the temps settle i will keep them there then in to the tunnel .

Well put feed details up as and when i get it sorted in my head .

Stay safe grow well 

PS watch out for that beezee easter bunny on the hillside don't shot it by mistake

• Like 4

Hi update for today is not good ,i said a couple struggled to pop there shells off well the sapphire did get her top off but has just wilted away over night the others are doing fine , i shall be sowing another sapphire i don't think it is cheating as i only grow 1 at a time .

Ok well have a happy easter holds everyone and get out in that fresh air woo hoo .

Stay safe grow well

• Like 6

@beezee ah what do you know about the lady ,are they are a hard strain ,as i might throw the lot in then lol .

I am going to be crossing over to the high cbd strains mainly from now because well the health is crap and got to find something other that morphine to help .

Stay safe grow well

• Like 2

@beezee ok thanks for that mate i have put one in but i am also throwing in some others , some CBD Crew stuff and Dinamed from you guessed it lol ,i am keeping back sapphire and a LCH so i can do them indoor as well but got to watch doing them indoors until i have my inspection done .

Stay safe grow well

• Like 3

Well folks not much to add other than the runt sapphire is still hanging in there this is number 2 seed so hoping it gets better but from @beezee info on it going mouldy i hope it does not but hey , oh btw @beezee i been out and scouted a nice little patch looks easy to get to and the fields around have had no work on for years so i have planted up 12 Z6 crosses whcih i will just go out and plant and visit as and when health lets me .

I do a pic at the weekend as the ladies are still just little for now

stay safe grow well

• Like 3

@noddy Fantastic to see you back this year mate. Getting out in the Polly tunnel will definitely be a bit of fun for you and us  ;)

Sapphire Scout as @beezee has said could be a late October to mid November finish. As she was only released late last year I've not seen a UK outdoor grow so you'll be one of the first ;)

Are you looking for a pure CBD strain to grow or do you want a strain with a ratio?

As @beezee said cannatonic was one of the first CBD strains to hit the market and I do have a few grow reports online somewhere as I grew this lady many years ago. Back in regular form where it was a 25% chance of hitting that 1:1 CBD:THC pheno. Luckily I found her. Pain in the stretch phase but produced some amazing medicine  ;)

Thank you for getting your 2019 outdoor diary up brother. It's going to be a great year ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3

@HSO-Mark i am looking for as pure a CBD as possible as really don't what a high during the day ,mind you if the docs have their way i would be dosed on morphine to the point of Catatonic ,i did check the strain out for @beezee ,once funds are clear i am going to order some ,like i say these days i will try just about anything to get the pain gone and still be able to function.

Thanks for letting me in Mark i am having fun and that has lifted my spirit a great deal .

I will do some pics over the weekend and start to get their pots ready in the tunnel .

Stay safe grow well

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, noddy said:

Thanks for letting me in Mark i am having fun and that has lifted my spirit a great deal .

At the end of the day that's all that counts mate ;)

Let me have a look through my seed stash. I'm sure Jamie from Resin send me some Cannatonic and crosses many years back and I can't recall using them so I'll have them in storage ;)

For pure CBD that's got to be DinaMed CBD plus  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark.

• Like 3

@HSO-Mark Thank you mate anything is welcome right now and to top that the wife had asthma attack real bad last night ambulnce came and settled her down but i am ordering one of the machines you had for your partner mate ,anything is worth trying ,i have planted up a dinamed cbd fem but not a plus i am going to have to wait on the indoor grow until after my inspection  , then the cabinet gets going again .

Thanks you guys this place does give a boost when you feel like crap .

stay safe 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, noddy said:

@HSO-Mark Thank you mate anything is welcome right now and to top that the wife had asthma attack real bad last night ambulnce came and settled her down but i am ordering one of the machines you had for your partner mate ,anything is worth trying ,i have planted up a dinamed cbd fem but not a plus i am going to have to wait on the indoor grow until after my inspection  , then the cabinet gets going again .

Thanks you guys this place does give a boost when you feel like crap .

stay safe 

Sorry to hear about your lady brother  :( your not having any luck health wise.

The Humidifier we got when the young Bulldog got pneumonia. Definitely helped and now if I need to get a bit more R/H into a small tent I can use that lol

Not an expensive thing but it did help mate :)

Keep me posted about your good lady buddy. I'm only a pm or email away :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2