Sapphire Scout & Lost Coast Hashplant

Sappnin dude

Hope the missus is ok mate. I have asthma too, not mega bad, but have had a few rough days with it.

:med: I always get an attack when I haven't got my little brown inhaler

• Like 2

@Andromedian the ambulance crew got it settled but i been and brought her a machine for the bedroom mark recomened to me that keeps the air moist ,she has 3 types of inhaler but well for now it is settled .Also mate try and drill a hole in the plastic bit and put a hook on and just remember to hook it on before you go out , you never know you don't want to have to call them to a plot and then try and explain you just found the plot lol .

Ok back to the grow i am very sad right now look at the pics of the bubbakush and the sapphire scout neither strain doing well the others have flown and also my Z6 i have sown are coming up fast but these 2 just appear to be runts i am keeping them under the lights 24/7 but hmmm not holding out much hope but don't want to sown more in case they come good.

Bubba kush top ,Sapphire scout below

Stay safe grow well

large.BubbaKush.JPG

large.SapphireScout.JPG

• Like 6

Well today has told me what i already knew ,bubba kush has curled up and died , i might try another but running a little out of time to get them big enough to go in the tunnel , but we shall see

stay safe 

• Like 4

@noddy Any idea why the Bubba kush failed brother and The Sapphire is not looking so good?

It can't be environment as other strains are fine :)

The Humidifier will work great mate. I know you got the bigger one than we have as I only used ours when Frank had phenemonia. Glad it's helping your good lady :)

I can drop a few beans in the post if needed from my own line?

Only a pm away mate  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

@HSO-Mark hi mate i am good for seeds i have also thrown in some dinafem cbds as you know aiming to get some high cbd strains going , i have potted up more ofthe bubba it might just be a fluke mate ,as the others have flown away in the jacks but i am going to keep trying just want the fems in as need to get them as long a season as possible .

Thank you for the kind offer of seeds mate as i say i will try these again and fingers crossed the sapphire pulls back she has stayed very green and like the wife says runts can sometimes grow the best ,i think she was talking about me as she smirked as she said it .

Thanks again Mark

stay safe 

ps thanks for the recommend on the humi for the Mrs she has not had a coughing fit since we had it running

• Like 3

@Andromedian plain multi purpose mate then i pot up to jacks magic , i just don't understand whats going wrong i sowed 8 Z6 they came up in 3 days all of them and those seeds are 3 years plus old ,the bubba i am not having much luck with and the sap[hire is just about holding on yet the Haze 2 and the hash plant have out grown the pot alreayd and will need potting on this weekend .

Any ideas are welcome mate as i want to get as many plants in this summer in the tunnel as possible .

Stay safe grow well

• Like 2

Just now, noddy said:

@Andromedian plain multi purpose mate then i pot up to jacks magic , i just don't understand whats going wrong i sowed 8 Z6 they came up in 3 days all of them and those seeds are 3 years plus old ,the bubba i am not having much luck with and the sap[hire is just about holding on yet the Haze 2 and the hash plant have out grown the pot alreayd and will need potting on this weekend .

Any ideas are welcome mate as i want to get as many plants in this summer in the tunnel as possible .

Stay safe grow well

Too much nutrients in multi purpose and far too course, I would have thought

we use fine grade seed and cutting compost, from gro-sure, finer the better....roots love it..

Hope shit goes well mate

• Like 2

@Andromedian ok mate i might change and try that or i will go back to the peat plugs jiffs ,i use to use them years ago but got off them for some reason .

Do you use a brand i can look out for , might get some over the weekend and try the last sapphires in it .

cheers

stay safe

• Like 2

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 11:24 PM, noddy said:

@Andromedian ok mate i might change and try that or i will go back to the peat plugs jiffs ,i use to use them years ago but got off them for some reason .

Do you use a brand i can look out for , might get some over the weekend and try the last sapphires in it .

cheers

stay safe

We don't use peat plugs or peat pots....too many horror stories with them:wallbash:

• Like 2

Ok quick update the bubba kush has popped up so is now in the fight to , the sapphire is still a little weedy but hey runts can come good ,the lost coast hash is out in the tunnel and flying along and even at the small stage is starting to smell lol ,wife said i will be stinking the neighbourhood out .

Pictures in the next few days

stay safe

• Like 3

21 hours ago, noddy said:

Ok quick update the bubba kush has popped up so is now in the fight to

Yay, bubba kush joining the party  :bong:

@noddy I know your after more high CBD strains. Have you thought about or Blue Dream CBD and Green Crack CBD? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Just now, HSO-Mark said:

@Andromedian Are you using a specific brand of seedling soil buddy?  That way @noddy Can take a look :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

To be fair mate....I have been using the same shit for years.

Get it from B & Q...

Gro-Sure Seedling and Cutting Compost Super Fine Grade

I ran out and used multi purpose for 9 plants.....the difference is staggering.....

atb

• Like 2

Just now, Andromedian said:

Get it from B & Q...

Gro-Sure Seedling and Cutting Compost Super Fine Grade

I ran out and used multi purpose for 9 plants.....the difference is staggering..

Thanks for that mate I'm sure @noddy Will be on it like a car bonnet  ;)

Sometimes simple works the best :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2