The New

HSO-Mark

large.5c950891c4df0_TheNewSherbinskis(3).jpg

The New by Humboldt Seed Organization is a feminized Indica-dominant marijuana plant resulting from our best collaboration yet: Sherbinski x HSO. By crossing a Girl Scout Cookies with a Larry OG, we’ve created an amazing strain with gassy overtones and hints of cinnamon/Cookies. Smooth taste, high resin count, and strong couchlock effect ensure this debut collab is one of many not to be missed.

Our Debut Collaboration with Sherbinski

Gassy, intensely fragrant buds

The New, descended from the famous Girl Scout Cookies (Sherbs cut) and a selected Larry OG, is our first of many collaborations with Mario Guzman, aka Sherbinski, known worldwide for his passion for top-of-the-line marijuana.

The resulting hybrid is a stunning quality-oozing plant with above-average resin count that boasts buds wrapped in a delicious subtle gassy cinnamon aroma. A medium growth is recommended indoors, while outdoors the greenhouse and dry, warm, temperate, and Mediterranean climates are preferred.

Strong earthy flavor

A full-bodied, soothing effect, perfect for chilling

The New was first in Sherbinski's stabilization process. Her flavor is sweet and gassy with hints of cinnamon and petrol, and her crushing THC levels (28%) endow her with a sense-awakening hard-hitting buzz. In a nutshell, a top-of-the-line cannabis strain.

Perfect for chilling out and experiencing that nostalgic Cookies effect and taste. A cannabis jewel that is now available to everyone!

Feminized
Genotype 80% Indica / 20% Sativa
Cross Girl Scout Cookies x Larry OG
Suitable for Indoors and outdoors
Indoor flowering 65-70 days
Indoor yield 400-600 g/m2
Outdoor harvest time Mid-October
Outdoor yield 2500-3500 g/plant
Outdoor height 3-4 m
THC 28%
CBD 0.1%
THC/CBD ratio 280:1

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 8

@Ch@ppers will be plenty of images of this strain growing very soon, not ideal but it is what is. Not marks fault and I don't know how he aint lost the plot over this release, HSO should of had these details and images online. Fair play.

Toke...

• Like 3

Just now, tokenroll said:

@Ch@ppers will be plenty of images of this strain growing very soon, not ideal but it is what is. Not marks fault and I don't know how he aint lost the plot over this release, HSO should of had these details and images online. Fair play.

Toke...

X thousand plants grown across 3 countries I just thought maybe one or two plant pics would have been available,even at spannabis there was nada.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Strong earthy flavor

@Ch@ppers did you taste it at Spannabis?

i've just noticed this description.

3 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Smooth taste

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ch@ppers said:

X thousand plants grown across 3 countries I just thought maybe one or two plant pics would have been available,even at spannabis there was nada.

its all a bit weird, i mean if you had a strain you really liked, all your friends liked it, you gave them some cuts maybe, then you think its good enough to release, but not only that, do a thing with HSO, you'd take some blinking photos of your weed growing wouldn't you?

if not for yourself but to show the HSO crew at first base to say what do you think.. look at this?

• Like 4

Despite all the criticism across threads, looks like a potentially great strain and one to keep eye on for future grows... If the genetics are solid and true to their word, I am sure "The New" will speak for itself in the diaries forthcoming.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, GreenPirate said:

@Ch@ppers did you taste it at Spannabis?

i've just noticed this description.

Never even saw it at spannabis,just a week or so ago mark said he would get pics of it in bud :unsure:

• Like 2

Just took a look at that video mark posted and if you look at the videos beneath covering there other strains you don't even need to click on them to see row after row of Full Plant Pics growing.

Loads of them.

But yet another video of the new wear all we see is people smoking joints of what could be anything for all we know..

Nuts aye

• Like 3

It's just cynical marketing for the instagram generation.Nothing more.

It'll become the new norm as cannabis gains acceptance.

The real hero's, imo, are both the folk who went off the beaten track and bought back cultivated landrace seeds from far flung corners of the world, and the communities who had bred them for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

• Like 7

£100 for a pack of 5 fems of another cookie x og cross. These genetics have been on the market in one form or another for the last few years yet you guys come late to the party and want to charge that much.

Disgraceful from HSO I never thought you guys would pull something like this.

I will never grow HSO gear again. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, G'n'E said:

£100 for a pack of 5 fems of another cookie x og cross. These genetics have been on the market in one form or another for the last few years yet you guys come late to the party and want to charge that much.

Disgraceful from HSO I never thought you guys would pull something like this.

I will never grow HSO gear again. 

I agree the prices are steep for the European market.. However, typically for a pack of 10 regular seeds from a reputable California breeder (Cookies Fam, Seed Junkies, Symbiotic Genetics etc) would set you back any where from 200 - 600 dollars and I have grown and smoked a couple and the quality speaks for itself, truly amazing plants.. That said, it will be interesting to see see how they do on some diaries before reaching a verdict I guess.

• Like 1