• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

Oh yeah! What a fantastic harvest! 

All work has its reward. And what a sweet reward! :B):

Thank you very much for sharing your experience to the end. :yep:

Now wait, and enjoy the harvest. 

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

Great diary, was looking a bit so so on page 1 but you got them in full health and some fine plants there.

Not heard of the seed company (old timer who buys as little seeds as possible.)

Proof is in the pudding though and look forward to the yield and more importantly the quality.

Nice work maestro!

Have you been growing since the 60s?

Edited by MyDisplayName2000
spelling

1 hour ago, MyDisplayName2000 said:

Great diary, was looking a bit so so on page 1 but you got them in full health and some fine plants there.

Not heard of the seed company (old timer who buys as little seeds as possible.)

Proof is in the pudding though and look forward to the yield and more importantly the quality.

Nice work maestro!

Have you been growing since the 60s?

yeah this is one grow that took a bit of a toll especially as i hadnt done anything for about 4 years and the partner kept putting their 2p worth in and i just wanted to do my own thing so i got back into it without getting influenced too much as i wanted to have it all my way so any isssues were my fault

however the most major problem i had was the hole in the ceiling being done just before flipping to 12s and the SOOT was everywhere , i can laugh now but i was paniking at the time

the SEED company SWEET SEEDS are spanish mate and they been around this forum for a while now in fact there was lots of diarys lately as they hold regular competitions for the forum

as you dont spend much like myself this time they can help you out im sure next time they have a comp as long as you show them what you can do by keeping a diary -- the ls it the least one could do as they did provide me with the beans for this one and a previous grow i did so

MASSIVE tHANKS both forum and SWEET SEEDS

NO i aint been growing since the 60s but the mention of this is a tribute to 2 guys who where the first in my area and possibly region im not sure to grow cannabis first whom i was lucky enough to know them both and think they deserve to be recognised even in just my footer so THANKS TO YOU for highlighting them

funny thing was in the late 90s when i started to have a go i always wanted to impress them obviously and id bring around a bud and they used to both wind me up but push me for success and each time i passed them a little somethin it was recieved with a smile followed by oh ye "THE WET ONE" lol  which gave me mixed feelings as i thought i was doing great but turns out he was just learning me the final process, the cure , god bless jimmy.....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

Oh yeah! What a fantastic harvest! 

All work has its reward. And what a sweet reward! :B):

Thank you very much for sharing your experience to the end. :yep:

Now wait, and enjoy the harvest. 

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

thanks apolo and yes i should enjoy this as ive kicked the smoking on a regular in the head and im down to maybe a joint every 10 days so i will appreciate this smoke and be able to give clarity on the final product 

i will let you know the weight and what effect it has on me and hope to include taste if i can pin in down properly but there is a chart to help with that :cat:

and no thanks for the competition more than grateful.............

• 2 weeks later...

last shots before weigh up

large.IMG_2378.JPGlarge.IMG_2372.JPGlarge.IMG_2380.JPG

just about filled the size 10s with the 2 plants so looking not too bad i try get a full weigh up sunday but had a smoke and

so far found it to be a short creeper on the inhale slightly thoughtful as you consider the taste and initially didint have a clue but new it was something i had smoked before and today ive had ajoint and found it tastes rubbery on the exhale and floral on the inhale as i say thoughtful

i was in a bit of a couchlock stone as well as feeling it in the head had to find extra to motivate mysself but also found once id pressed the guide button on the remote it became a movie in itself :stoned:

• Like 1

Wow! What buds! :fart:

Thank you very much for having sharing your experience.

Enjoy this tasty harvest. :yep:

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

Edited by Sweet Seeds Apolo
  • Like 1