sweet seed comp HEAVY_

HEAVY_SMOKER

got my seeds popped em and sent them to my grow area well i dont have anywhere so i have to partner up as such, i dont have any sort of budget but have some previous equipment and actually may ahve 200 for nutes and some sheeting as need the extra space as oppossed to setting up a tent.

at the minute there is only 3 survived from 8 as 5 died the first week due to my lazieness but even more my partner has grew before so i expected at least to take car of some sprouted seedlets thatjust require a little water here and there and to make sure they have a little support if needed

anyhow i managed 6 weeks later managed to get my gardedn to the correct number i neeed but for this diary i have 3 plants

also need to identify between them as the labelling has gone also but beggars cant be choosers and i have taken the role more serious now as im overdue to repot to larger pots as pics will tell

no nutes just water, i only have a 110w florescent light on, covering the small plant in my half metre tent which is left well open as well as a window

so yes i know there are issues but i dont feel too out of position as i will have the setup complete after this weekend and then things should sort themselves out.

growing in soil really wanted the ecothrive but cant get so gonna go with my gold label special mix using canna terra range simple grow hopefully on my tiny budget.

large.IMG_1528.JPGlarge.IMG_1529.JPGlarge.IMG_1530.JPGlarge.IMG_1531.JPGlarge_ss55.pnglarge.IMG_1536.JPGlarge.IMG_1540.JPGlarge.IMG_1542.JPGlarge.IMG_1543.JPGlarge.IMG_1544.JPGlarge.IMG_1546.JPGlarge.IMG_1547.JPGlarge.IMG_1549.JPGlarge.IMG_1550.JPGlarge.IMG_1551.JPGlarge.IMG_1561.JPGlarge.IMG_1562.JPGlarge.IMG_1563.JPG

so as i say 6 weeks later after filling my garden i have ended up with three and here they are

large.IMG_1627.JPGlarge.IMG_1628.JPGlarge.IMG_1630.JPGlarge.IMG_1632.JPGlarge.IMG_1633.JPGlarge.IMG_1634.JPGlarge.IMG_1655.JPGlarge.IMG_1656.JPGlarge.IMG_1658.JPGlarge.IMG_1659.JPGlarge.IMG_1660.JPGlarge.IMG_1661.JPGlarge.IMG_1662.JPGlarge.IMG_1663.JPGlarge.IMG_1680.JPGlarge.IMG_1682.JPGlarge.IMG_1683.JPGlarge.IMG_1684.JPG

the 3 seem identifiable

large.IMG_1685.JPGlarge.IMG_1686.JPGlarge.IMG_1687.JPG

thanks for looking and ill get another update as and when i can.

• Like 9

so i set up and repotted the plants and they not looking great but it was expected however i havejust found out the been on 24hrs (timer broke)

im haveing an internal power struggle ha i have a way i like to dothings and when the partner who place it is says why do you need tohave the the extra foot and i show them and they like no its my place and i make the rules

its a very good friend and have to admit we very nearly had a good argument only im changed and i just backed down given the circumstances

the first day technically something had to be done and all the silly questions

i just pulled some jargon about luminems and light coverage and they went into the other room made an excuse to go for some food

i had to compromise for now on that extra foot of space but ive left a little tension for manuevering if i desparetly need it

either candy or gorrilla or they could all be the same

large.IMG_1782.jpglarge.IMG_1781.jpglarge.IMG_1780.JPGlarge.IMG_1778.JPGlarge.IMG_1777.JPGlarge.IMG_1776.JPGlarge.IMG_1775.JPGlarge.IMG_1774.JPG

again thanks for looking and if you think you can tell which is candy kush or gorrilla girl then would be helpful

• Like 7

i keep looking and reading but i cant help that when i add a photo to my albums it keeps posting them all on the activity page on the forum i would hope to know if this can be stopped

and so a  few days has gone and im hoping to have my timer by tomorrow latest ..

i intend on setting up the fans and filters this weekend it looks like they need a bit more fresh air

also broke a branch on one as youll see

large.IMG_1804.JPGlarge.IMG_1803.JPGlarge.IMG_1802.JPGlarge.IMG_1801.JPGlarge.IMG_1799.JPGlarge.IMG_1797.JPGlarge.IMG_1796.JPGlarge.IMG_1795.JPGlarge.IMG_1794.JPGlarge.IMG_1793.JPGlarge.IMG_17912.jpglarge.IMG_1790.JPGlarge.IMG_1789.JPGlarge.IMG_17882.jpglarge.IMG_1788.JPGlarge.IMG_1787.JPGlarge.IMG_1786.JPG

ok nothing great yet but early issues should be overcome now ....

thanks for looking and as always ill update as soon as i can...

• Like 6

these photos are really putting me through my paces ha so im just gonna keep the numbers low

i have i think managed to sort out the plants and im going with all gorilla girl

ive not got any ot the fan filter set up yet and just have one hps and one flourescent 110w which i should have change today as one of my tubes have blown but i have set aside a day to hang the rest of the lights and fit the ducting to the fan

oh ye my timer should deffo be here tonight :skin_up:

so i have a few shots for you

1 2 then 3

large.IMG_1874.JPGlarge.IMG_1876.JPGlarge.IMG_1878.JPGlarge.IMG_1880.JPG

thanks for looking.

• Like 5

Oh! You do it very well! :yes:
You are doing the techniques very professionally. :king:

Keep it up! The plants look very healthy! 

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

just a few pics coming up to 2 weeks into the final pots and i now have 2 hps 600w set up still no filter yet 6 week in you know who you are :mellow:

plant 1

large.IMG_1887.JPG

large.IMG_1890.JPG

plant 2

large.IMG_1892.JPGlarge.IMG_1894.JPG

plant 3

large.IMG_1895.JPGlarge.IMG_1896.1.jpglarge.IMG_1896.JPGlarge.IMG_1897.JPGlarge.IMG_1898.JPG

i have cut some shape into them and also bent some to help the grow direction...

thanks for looking and update comeing hopefully.....

• Like 5

On 24/04/2019 at 11:25 PM, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

Oh! You do it very well! :yes:
You are doing the techniques very professionally. :king:

Keep it up! The plants look very healthy! 

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

thanks apolo

im slightly embarrassed you saying that with the little amount of effort i have put in but i understand what you mean

we have to do the best with what we have .....

4 hours ago, Serpent said:

Hey @HEAVY_SMOKER just realised I hadn't commented on this diary, hopefully you got your filter sorted as you'll need it soon :yep:

thanks serpent and yes i deffo will need carbon filter asap and really should have had it set up already

unless you have experience with grows i would not recommend leaving a filter out of your room it can cause issues and although i find it fine for a while id say because of  being partnered up on this grow and a minute budget it has prevented me being as hands on a i would like but i feel that i have managed to get enough done for now and i will deffo have my filter set up within a week :chains::unsure:

• Like 2

ok so i would like to say GORILLA GIRL seems to be more pest resistant than some of the other cuts i am currently growing, they also seem tough in less stable environments as i have had no fans or filters in my room since i started this grow "NOT ADVISABLE AS I HAVE SAID" but my budget and circumstances were not regular at all....

so ye ihad to spray my room because of mites luckily i had a reserve bottle from a few years ago unopened and i rekon alls going to be good

few shots since i been away  order goes plant 1 ....plant  1 ....plant 1.....plant 2 ....plant   3

large.IMG_1930.JPGlarge.IMG_1931.JPGlarge.IMG_1932.JPGlarge.IMG_1933.JPGlarge.IMG_1934.JPG

some of the other shots wernt clear so i left them until next time

thanks for looking and update to come...

• Like 5

some updated pics im struggling with my tools but the best i can do

i have to say i put the fans and filter up few days ago and i know i should have had them set up before i even put a seed in a pot but ive just not been able to keep on this like a usuall grow

the partner i have had to join with just has all these ideas .. i mean there is no wrong way really to grow weed we all do it different

but its like i have to explain myself everytime i do something and the best was i needed a hole to put some duct through well.........one word

SOOT  fuckin everywhere ...oh my gosh.....i was still coughin the shit up hours later :cowboy: 

so after cleaning and letting settle the room i am to spray the plants with just water to clean them

to point out im not sure if this has caused the gorilla to show hairs or just because of the amounts of stress they have undergone or the veg time its been a lot of weeks of torture :yinyang:

pretty sure 1-5 plant 1 and the rest plant 3

large.IMG_1989.1.jpglarge.IMG_1989.JPGlarge.IMG_1990.1.jpglarge.IMG_1990.JPGlarge.IMG_1991.JPGlarge.IMG_1992.JPGlarge.IMG_1995.JPGlarge.IMG_1996.JPGlarge.IMG_2002.JPG

as say best images i can get with my tools but you see some hairs poppin

update to come am sure....

• Like 4

Good to read you've got your fans and filter set up mate and the plants are looking great :yep:

Had to laugh at the soot experience lol

• Like 2

Hey Heavy good job!! You've recovered them so well looking at the start! I know what it means to deal with lazy partners and I decided to not do it anymore since the troubles it cause. Keep up the great work! :yep:

• Like 2

On 08/05/2019 at 3:36 PM, jadenugs said:

Good to read you've got your fans and filter set up mate and the plants are looking great :yep:

Had to laugh at the soot experience lol

thanks for the support

and yes i was silently laughing myself only to realise i was the one who would be cleaning the place definatley a laurel and hardy moment

17 hours ago, G_lab said:

Hey Heavy good job!! You've recovered them so well looking at the start! I know what it means to deal with lazy partners and I decided to not do it anymore since the troubles it cause. Keep up the great work! :yep:

thanks also for the motivaton and support i wanted to flip these today as its been a while but the partner want them to go a bit longer few days his claim is 1 week veg -1ounce ,,2 week veg -2oz 3 weeks veg - 3 ounce per plant etc etc.......

with the way they are in my room i have only got plant 1 and the last shot is of plant 3 after the spray clean

large.IMG_2031.JPGlarge.IMG_2032.JPGlarge.IMG_2033.JPGlarge.IMG_2034.JPGlarge.IMG_2037.JPG

tbh i adjusted the lighting because they look asif the are flowering i think the last week or 2 been little stressed and the soot on the leaves i rekon caused the change so i have flipped them and lets see if this causes a disagreement or if they even notice :ninja:

• Like 4

just two pics of each plant under the hps now for a few weeks after removing the flouro......

these are not on flower times actually until tmoro when i give them a trim up and take some cuts from the garden im going to store some in the fridge for a few weeks see if i grow them out again or if i dont get adecent result ill probably leave the growing again until i get a more prefered location also partner has another roomhe want to do but ill let him at that alone...:haveadab:

so here goes each plant top view and side view

large.IMG_2040.JPGlarge.IMG_2041.JPGlarge.IMG_2042.JPGlarge.IMG_2043.JPGlarge.IMG_2044.JPGlarge.IMG_2045.JPG

as you can see pretty clean after the chimney sweep had been in and the soot has been removed 95% id say :mellow:

i think the pics show the vigour although im not an expert these genetics are good the only issue being self created with the soot on the plants which may have triggered a flower but we will see if this period does anything to the product later on as i feel they are slightly stressed but again have been dealing with it immensely

any questions and thanks for looking update to come.....

• Like 3

Looking sweet ! 

Partnering up is an additional complication we all prefer not to have but needs must n all that ;)

Best of luck with the flip to flowering.

• Like 1