sweet seed comp HEAVY_

HEAVY_SMOKER

On 14/05/2019 at 10:48 PM, Inspiration101 said:

Looking sweet ! 

Partnering up is an additional complication we all prefer not to have but needs must n all that ;)

Best of luck with the flip to flowering.

most definately needed this time around as ive not grew for a while

large.IMG_2061.JPGlarge.IMG_2063.JPGlarge.IMG_2062.JPG

thanks for looking atthis quick update and i should have some more tomoro

• Like 5

From what I have seen of Gorilla Girl elsewhere, you have taken the right option to get those bamboo support sticks in place.

GG has made the top of my new shopping list !

They will get big, I think I will LST them when flipping to limit the upward stretch ;)

Looking forward to seeing how you get on :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/05/2019 at 2:39 PM, Inspiration101 said:

From what I have seen of Gorilla Girl elsewhere, you have taken the right option to get those bamboo support sticks in place.

GG has made the top of my new shopping list !

They will get big, I think I will LST them when flipping to limit the upward stretch ;)

Looking forward to seeing how you get on :)

i agree probably Lst and scrog would do them well ive just put a couple technique to shape them and they have been kind but with waiting for other item to fill my room they were vegging fo a longer time than i had hoped for but it is just that..

so its been a little while since the update simply just my tools the ipod dont produce great photo under hps and im not gonna start switching off lights for photo

anyway i have the best shots so far under hps i reckon pity though i didnt have my flourecent hanging as that would be better for photo

im gonna improve the space by about foot so i can spread out the arms ofthe plant to inttroduce some better light to the lower branches as i have not totally demolished the bottom of the plant thinking i would have an easier time but with not doing any growing for a few yeears whilst i have been trying to figure out what im doing with my life and im currently researching about gaining a licence form the home office in fact im writing or trying to write the standard operating procedures at the moment but thinking on my own its gonna take me a good few months yet with also haveing a life too..:yinyang:lol

pics are plant 1 ...plant 3...

pics are  large.IMG_2091.JPGlarge.IMG_2093.JPG

large.IMG_2090.JPGplant 3

plant 2.....plant 3 and plant 3 below

large.IMG_2095.JPGlarge.IMG_2094.JPGlarge.IMG_2092.JPG

always mixed feeling when i see this you know theres not really any other stategy just keep on top of the watering and enviro and you almost always start racing ahead wishing their lives away......:smoke:

thanks for looking hope to update soon......

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

i think im into week 4 and they looking ok and yes they could always be better but for what has gone into it seems fine   so just a few pics cant say which plant as so busy in there

large.IMG_2130.JPGlarge.IMG_2145.JPGlarge.IMG_2131.JPGlarge.IMG_2141.JPGlarge.IMG_2134.JPGlarge.IMG_2144.JPG

thanks for looking in and i will try update again asap

• Like 5

It's all happening :D

The trick will be to have the willpower to chop them as late as possible, beyond ten weeks, possibly twelve, can't wait to have a go myself....next crop.

Yours are looking nice n healthy, fingers crossed for a strong finish ! :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i think ive just completed week 5 and ive had a 3 hour session sticking and twisting ties although i had previously just sticked them needed to be done again with ties and there was lot more places to stick and also needed to be fed too.

so far been relaxed for a couple of weeks until this session but glad its done now heres a couple of shots with the light off :) 

plant 3 is stretchy and different to the other two ill have to check these out at the end to see if it is another pheno or another strain candy kush but the last two pics are of the gorrilla girl

large.IMG_2187.JPGlarge.IMG_2188.JPGlarge.IMG_2190.JPGlarge.IMG_2194.JPGlarge.IMG_2197.1.jpg

some nice colour in this girl thanks for looking....

• Like 5

first time ive gone in my room and felt ok today after watering my girls are in the final stages and hopefully now they gonna fatten up

and heres a few shots of them randomly sorted

large.IMG_2204.JPGlarge.IMG_2211.JPGlarge.IMG_2207.JPGlarge.IMG_2208.JPGlarge.IMG_2206.JPG

sorry about the hps but i struggle getting to my place and dont wanna mess around with light off forthe photo as they have been through a real lot and with the heat thats beeen about well..

thanks for looking and ill update asap..:smokin:

• Like 4

Cheers mate!

Thanks for keeping up with the diary although the competition is over. The plants are doing great ;)

If you finish the diary, please then PM one of us so that we can send you 3 packs of seeds as a thanks.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 2

thanks Tommy for the offer greatly appreciated i should be able to complete this diary as i try take photos each time i go in the room but the quality depends but here aresome ok shots which show plant1 and the space it takes first photo and plant 2 and the shape in the others

large.IMG_2220.JPGlarge.IMG_2225.JPGlarge.IMG_2223.JPGlarge.IMG_2224.JPG

thanks for looking and next update as i can ......

• Like 2

at this point i reckon theres only about a week or so left on these as they have a full body now when pressed between the fingers so again im pleased

just a couple of shots not the greatest but better than  the last lot as my screen had some sticky icky on the lens so the shots were blurry so couldnt put em up

gorrilla girl

large.IMG_2256.JPGlarge.IMG_2257.JPGlarge.IMG_2260.JPGlarge.IMG_2259.JPG

to be honest im not abig fan of gg taste wise and these smell exactly like i think they will taste

but ive been off the weed and tobacco now for a week so lets hope it can continue

i still think weed is great but i have a lot to do over the next 12 months and with not being legal to smoke and drdive i cant take the risk atthe moment but i think i will have some of this cured away for safe keeps

but i have been vaping on diluted turpenes even though i dont vape until about tea time or anywhere from this time 3in the afternoon and and as youafter 24 years of smoking i cant believe it:yinyang:

thanks for looking

• Like 2

so these are ready to be chopped in a few days tried to get the best quality shots that i could but the ipod doesnt seem to want to give me much back at the minute but i have a couple to get on with out of about 20 odd that i had taken few days ago

large.IMG_2305.JPGlarge.IMG_2277.JPGlarge.IMG_2284.JPGlarge.IMG_2303.JPGlarge.IMG_2304.JPG

nice solid buds and a real gg smell i must say

thanks for looking and update soon as

• Like 2

so these have been put into darkness now ready to chop down in a day or so

afew pics again quality is not my friend with the tool i have .... i just wish i could of found my sony cam charger and the images may have been relly good but i will try another look for when i am chopping so i cantry get you some quality shots of the finished product

couple of  nugs may not look complete but they are ready for sure hard as nails

cant write under the photo so thatnks for looking again and next should be some dry shots and if i decide to smoke some which i probably will then ill give a little smoke report:smokin:

large.IMG_2306.JPGlarge.IMG_2308.JPGlarge.IMG_2310.JPGlarge.IMG_2311.JPGlarge.IMG_2312.1.jpglarge.IMG_2312.JPGlarge.IMG_2313.1.jpglarge.IMG_2313.JPG

• Like 1

so i managed to chop two of these girls down and it took 2 hours with the buddy helping out so here is a couple of shots of them hanging not the greatest but still looking for the sony camera urgently now to make the shots better...

first one is the shot of both almost, there is a few buds out of shot

large.IMG_2329.JPG

this is of the one plant

large.IMG_2326.JPG

as said previously buds are solid on this Gorrilla Girl and m pretty sure it was done in under 9 weeks but lost track of time on this

i have to say though i really like the way this grows from seed and at this moment would give it 9/10 for easiness.....:realcool:

• Like 1