Growers needed for "The New" by Sherbinski.

HSO-Mark

the hso ogkz is damn fine skittles tasting ...theres only so much sweetness one can take though .

• Like 1

I was looking at RQS Royal Cookies and doing some digging around on it. They got their cookies beans from using the Thin Mints cut and checking some grow diaries and IG tags it looks good.

£36 for a pack of 5 fems too

if anyone wants to wait until later this year (say october time) I’ll get some and we can compare them against The New in a side by side grow.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, G'n'E said:

I was looking at RQS Royal Cookies and doing some digging around on it. They got their cookies beans from using the Thin Mints cut and checking some grow diaries and IG tags it looks good.

£36 for a pack of 5 fems too

if anyone wants to wait until later this year (say october time) I’ll get some and we can compare them against The New in a side by side grow.

Have some manners! This is the HSO forum, not really the place to be discussing other breeders:wallbash:

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, monkeypig said:

Have some manners! This is the HSO forum, not really the place to be discussing other breeders:wallbash:

Get the fuck outta here you twat 

this drop has a lot of people wondering about the price and if it’s worth it for a cookie cross it’s been one of the biggest talking points about this drop and had a lot of HSO fans divided

they are already discussing growing it alongside UGORG disco biscuit aswell with HSO-Mark to see if the price is justified I’m just recommending throwing another Cookies seeds into the mix to level the playing field even more so keep it quiet you dumb ass licker 

Edited by G'n'E
  • Like 1

Or just accept that your talking bollocks instead of trying to stay on your high horse. Try reading a whole thread before coming in and talking shit to people.

• Like 1

Just now, G'n'E said:

Or just accept that your talking bollocks instead of trying to stay on your high horse. Try reading a whole thread before coming in and talking shit to people.

Advice you could heed you utter :wanker:.

All you've done since arriving on this site is to be a rude twat. :yawn:

• Like 2

Just now, monkeypig said:

Advice you could heed you utter :wanker:.

All you've done since arriving on this site is to be a rude twat. :yawn:

What happened to not being childish and an internet tough guy? Go away mate you just made yourself look like a right tit

anyway I’ll get some of those RQS beans and see what’s up. Once my latest run is done I won’t be able to start again till Oct, so if this discussion is still going on I’ll do a diary for comparison is everyone else is down

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, monkeypig said:

17 minutes ago, G'n'E said:

Get the fuck outta here you twat 

he's actually spot on :yep:

so perhaps reign in the personal abuse ?

• Like 8

Just now, G'n'E said:

Go away mate you just made yourself look like a right tit

large.duty_calls.png

I don't know why you felt the need to start with rudeness, maybe you're just a bit of a plonker, but do excuse me if I don't get all upset because you claim I've made a right tit of myself, even if the irony of people making a right tit of themselves and then projecting is lost on you:rofl:   Have a lovely day sausage.

• Like 7

I have kept quiet until now but I agree with @monkeypig enough is enough, you have had your fun ripping the piss now give it a rest so those of us who are growing it out can just get on with it. If you want to carry on taking the piss please do it in the Introducing sherbinski section of the forum.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, Smokebelch said:

I have kept quiet until but I agree with @monkeypig enough is enough, you have had your fun ripping the piss now give it a rest so those of us who are growing it out can just get on with it. If you want to carry on taking the piss please do it in the Introducing sherbinski section of the forum.

So I come back in here after not posting since the start of the thread where everyone was questioning if the price is justified. And I didn’t say anything else after everyone started getting on with the job.

Then I see everyone discussing growing The New alongside other cookie genetics to see if a consensus can be made.

I offer to throw my efforts into the mix too without saying anything about Sherbinski or The New and I get told to have some manners?

• Like 1

Just now, HSO-Mark said:

@Joolz I'm really sorry about this brother. Totally not how I intended this thread or the other to turn out.

Sorry mate :(

Mark..

you don't owe me any apologies Mark

• Like 5

Just now, Joolz said:

you don't owe me any apologies Mark

Thanks Brother, 

Bit of a rock and a hard place for me with this one. The only thing I can do now is shut up and let this strain do the talking. Fingers crossed it's positive but if this is not 12/10 it won't be good :)

Going to be an interesting few months that's for sure. Let's see what this hype is about ;)

Kind regards @Joolz

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 6