The Lost Coast and the Sea of Green

Here’s the chopped and trimmed buds.  :yep:

large.8E61084F-242F-4BE9-A9D2-FC49E0018878.jpeglarge.3C2A1C0B-6FCD-4CB2-BFB0-B4B26305C00F.jpeg

Should be well over the 5oz I thought I’d get , quite happy seeing it hanging up, even after I threw a load in the bushes in temper.

Hope it’s closer to 10oz (wishful thinking)

Smoke report after the season ends to give these a bit of a cure. :cowboy:

Nice pull with the auto's:yep:

It looks like well over 5 z's in there..bet it smells beautiful right now..

• Like 1

On 01/08/2019 at 8:05 AM, Jack010 said:

All plants harvested yesterday  :yep: 

Was expecting about 5oz so when I came through the plot entrance and seen a few had shot up I thought I was in for 15-20 oz cos of the nugs on a few but the wet Welsh weather had other ideas, rot rot rot. :wallbash:

Will say tho, one LCS was dense and not a spec of mould on it.  :yep: pity all wasn’t like it cos I’d be laughing all the way to my jars

large.5DDB153D-F19C-4675-BF9F-382ECD163AF5.jpeglarge.72B165AC-7C7B-4507-BBF8-24D62D456132.jpeg

One one hand congratulations on the harvest mate and one the other f$%k bud rot  :(

Hopefully you've managed to salvage some flowers mate especially from the unaffected Lost Coast Skunk Auto?

She does look aptly suited for the UK climate outdoors  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 02/08/2019 at 9:30 PM, Jack010 said:

Jared up.  :yep:

large.0AF5C3F3-4CDF-4541-948D-4147471F9671.jpeg

Considering the bud rot issues this is a refreshing sight to see ;)

A few filled jars of some fine looking sun growm flowers  :bong:

I would call this a successful grow and a very nice harvest  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Didn’t realise I didn’t do a smoke report. Sorry people...

The LCS smelt like fruity perfume and when smoked it had a pine/woody taste to it.

High lasted for a few hours , found it to be relaxing, not couch lock but nice and chilled 

The Lemon Juice Express tastes like banana , haha, joking, says in the name , Lemon smell and taste. More of a day time smoke , I first tried it after work, about 7pm and couldn’t sleep later for ages, it’s more for when your out and about or doing housework.

Thanks again HSO Mark and Team and thanks to all for dropping in and commenting.

7 minutes ago, Jack010 said:

The LCS smelt like fruity perfume and when smoked it had a pine/woody taste to it.

High lasted for a few hours , found it to be relaxing, not couch lock but nice and chilled 

The Lemon Juice Express tastes like banana , haha, joking, says in the name , Lemon smell and taste. More of a day time smoke , I first tried it after work, about 7pm and couldn’t sleep later for ages, it’s more for when your out and about or doing housework.

Thanks again HSO Mark and Team and thanks to all for dropping in and commenting.

Missed the whole thread mate gutted I remember you from a while back!!

Got a few things cooking up myself tbh will come out the woodwork a bit more as things develop further...

• Like 2

On 28/04/2020 at 7:02 PM, Jack010 said:

Thanks for ending last year's adventure with a smoke report  :yep:

Out of the 2 did you have a favourite mate?

Lemon Juice Express Auto sounded lush  :bong:

Stay safe mate and again thanks for the write up  :cheers:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Thanks for ending last year's adventure with a smoke report  :yep:

Out of the 2 did you have a favourite mate?

Lemon Juice Express Auto sounded lush  :bong:

Stay safe mate and again thanks for the write up  :cheers:

Mark..

The Lemon Juice Express tasted the nicest but to energetic for me.

I’m more into the stone off the LCS and it was still a nice taste so that’s why I choose to do them as my Autos this year.

Just checked on my one for this year and most are up out the soil but still have their shell on. One seed was mush and another yet to crack but it’s looking like at least 27 good out of the 30 so can’t fault them 

1 minute ago, Jack010 said:

I’m more into the stone off the LCS and it was still a nice taste so that’s why I choose to do them as my Autos this year.

Fair play mate :yep:

As long as you enjoyed that's all that matters  ;)

This year should be interesting to say the least  :)

Stay safe dude  :cheers:

Mark..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...