The Lost Coast and the Sea of Green

Thanks @HSO-Mark for the chance to grow these strains in the great outdoors here at Lat 51 Wales

large.image.jpeg

Also in the seeds delivery where Lemon Juice Express which I'm not sure if they where ment for me as I only asked for a pack of LCS. 

@HSO-Mark are these meant for another grower ?? If not I will squeeze them in the Auto plot, plenty of room for 15 (5 wwa, ww xxl and 5 Lcs ) but 20 will be a squeeze. all good tho.

I slapped up a little grow box in the little spare time I had , i sold my tents as the house I bought got no room due to very low roof and attic full of rafters

Heres the box hidden amongst others in the attic, stealthy as I had people viewing my house.

large.image.jpeg

heres the the inside of the box, it has small PC fan blowing over the plants, two big PC fans for extraction and 6 x 6500k CFLs.

large.image.jpeg

Its not 100% light proof but it's up the attic which is and I will only turn attic lights on when watering the plants which will be when the lights turn on in the box so all good

Anyway, that's it for now , seeds will be germinated first week of April so not long now. :yep:

Next update will be when seeds start to germ.

Just now, beezee said:

Good job getting all your diaries started @Jack010, I haven't even been out to a plot yet lol

Glad I sorted my plots, done a new little 6 plant plot as well a few weeks back. Got no time now, past 15 days iv worked 13 in my new house, back in work now this week as well. Flat out for the next few months.

On 19/03/2019 at 2:12 PM, Jack010 said:

Thanks @HSO-Mark for the chance to grow these strains in the great outdoors here at Lat 51 Wales

My pleasure mate :)

A massive thank you for getting your 2019 HSO adventure up and running  :yep:

On 19/03/2019 at 2:12 PM, Jack010 said:

are these meant for another grower ?? If not I will squeeze them in the Auto plot, plenty of room for 15 (5 wwa, ww xxl and 5 Lcs ) but 20 will be a squeeze. all good tho.

I think we just included and extra pack mate as every member should have got 2 packs per brand :)

This is going to be a blast. 

Good luck buddy  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Good to see your diary started mate...

hope all goes well, nice grow box:yep:

will that computer fan, be enough??

for airflow like?

• Like 2

On Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 9:16 PM, Andromedian said:

Good to see your diary started mate...

hope all goes well, nice grow box:yep:

will that computer fan, be enough??

for airflow like?

Might have to get another one, iv put holes in the back to let more air through but it's still sitting at 29c when lights on. Need a little more work on it.

I got a 6 inch clip in fan but will struggle to fit it in there. Might buy two more Pc fans and have them either side of the one there now. 

Flat out in my new house at the mo so finding the time is the issue

45 minutes ago, Jack010 said:

Might have to get another one, iv put holes in the back to let more air through but it's still sitting at 29c when lights on. Need a little more work on it.

I got a 6 inch clip in fan but will struggle to fit it in there. Might buy two more Pc fans and have them either side of the one there now. 

Flat out in my new house at the mo so finding the time is the issue

29c.....that is quite a lot 

Mine is at 22c at present, and I have a 12 inch fan on them constantly, even in the dark

Airflow can be a real problem with this lark, especially once outside....

• Like 4

On Saturday, March 23, 2019 at 8:39 PM, Andromedian said:

22c

I cut bigger inlet holes , added one more Pc fan to blow in the plants but had to take two bulbs out and high temp was 23.8  so its good to go now :bong:

On 25/03/2019 at 7:57 PM, Jack010 said:

temp was 23.8  so its good to go now :bong:

Prefect  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Seeds are soaking.

Know its a bit early but im pushed for time with house move.

large.20190419_194033.jpg

Its showing nice weather and monthly outlook says its warmer than average for april may so fingers crossed i will be ok with a slightly early plant out

So, all seeds sank and are now in the wet towels.

Didnt notice till now how big the seeds are, chunky mo fo's  :yep:

Lets hope the plants flowers get chunky

large.20190420_200250.jpg

Nice grow box,  looks like some miniature stud walling!!

Good start mate,  im still yet to organise my germination strategy properly!!

Best of luck for your season mate :)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, mr_git said:

miniature stud

lol it is mate.

Was a big wardrobe I had a tent hidden in until I stripped it down due to house views when selling the house.

The box will be thrown after I finish plant out. Was pushed for time when I made it and slapped oy together. Will make one out of an ikea set of draws once I move. Ready for next year's antics . 

Good luck to you to. Remember to take care with the buds on your travels. :skin_up: