Dinafem garden delights 2.0

Moobman

On 11/07/2019 at 10:42 PM, Moobman said:

DINAFEM AUTO AMNESIA 

Night shot! Makes me feel better about autos lol

large.IMG_20190711_222149473-1170x2080.jpg

Looks like those big fan/shade leaves are being drained of all stored up nutrients which means harvest is getting closer  ;)

A plane water diet for 10 maybe 14 more day's and it's time to get those scissors out and your fingers sticky  :yep:

Thanks for the outdoor update buddy  ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark...

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Looks like those big fan/shade leaves are being drained of all stored up nutrients which means harvest is getting closer  ;)

A plane water diet for 10 maybe 14 more day's and it's time to get those scissors out and your fingers sticky  :yep:

Thanks for the outdoor update buddy  ;)

Mark...

They've been on the old council pop for a while now they only had 5 tablespoons of pre mix (fermented chicken shit, seaweed, and rock meal) altogether so she should be a very clean smoke. I will chop them in about 7- 10 days as there are still tons of white hairs coming through but i wont push them to far unless the weather is good as it is England after all. 

• Like 2

DINAFEM AMNESIA AUTO DAY 70/71 ??

Had its last water today i could run it another week but i think ill chop Wednesday as she is really stinking up the garden. The buds are very resinous, sticky and quite fluffy but very pretty not bad for a grow that cost zero £s 

large.IMG-20190721-WA0004.jpglarge.IMG-20190721-WA0003.jpg

• Like 10

Looks real nice and quite a good yield for a plant so fast to mature, look forward to the smoke report.:yep:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dr feelgood said:

Looks real nice and quite a good yield for a plant so fast to mature, look forward to the smoke report.:yep:

shes still stacking on mate I'd love to take her another whole week but its to risky with builders about well them its actually 2 plants but the yield would be no different i just couldn't be fucked to wait incase a seed failed.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 31/07/2019 at 5:12 PM, Moobman said:

DINAFEM AUTO AMNESIA 

not bad for some free seeds and a bit of old poop 

large.IMG-20190731-WA0001.jpg

Not bad at all mate ;)

Congratulations on the harvest my friend and enjoy that sun grown cannabis  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 1

DINAFEM AUTO AMNESIA FINAL WEIGHT AND VERDICT 

So i was extremely happy with the results considering the lack of effort on my part if you read my diary you'll know lol i think i would of had the same yield with one seed but i went with 2 for convenience. I have grown a lot of auto amnesia from dinafem and i never get a different pheno or high yield (which i don't mind because the weed is my mrs fav and i love it to) but this time i got a more hazey pheno along side a slightly different amnesia pheno both slightly less dense than the usual. The smoke was clean after a 2 week cure but not amazingly flavourful when compared with the normal pheno i get where the calyxes stack almost like foxtailing but both gave a similar well rounded buzz only really differentiating in smell. The final yield was 39 grams or £390 lol For 100% free thanks to dinafem and solid genetics I didn't even have a gh and it was still mould free. sorry to @Dinafem-Mark for the short diary bit come winter (easier to control temps indoors) the correct seeds will ger a proper indoor diary. Any way its good shit lol

• Like 8

On 19/08/2019 at 10:44 PM, Moobman said:

The final yield was 39 grams or £390 lol For 100% free thanks to dinafem and solid genetics I didn't even have a gh and it was still mould free. sorry to @Dinafem-Mark for the short diary bit come winter (easier to control temps indoors) the correct seeds will ger a proper indoor diary. Any way its good shit lol

Not bad at all mate and all naturally grown by mother nature  ;)

I'll keep a look out for your indoor adventure when the time comes mate :yep:

Until then thanks for dropping back in with a final weigh in :yep:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2