Dinafem garden delights 2.0

Moobman

DINAFEM AUTO AMNESIA'S DAY 1

They have both popped woo hoo! Just need to get my arse down the garden centre and sort the rest of my outdoor operation out now that the weather is perking up time to get on with it I think. These will now have nothing more than rain water and maybe some seaweed for a good few weeks.

large.IMG_20190514_100735230-780x1040.jpglarge.IMG_20190514_100904549_HDR-780x1040.jpglarge.IMG_20190514_100910877_HDR-780x1040.jpg

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Moobman said:

First time this got used was indoors from seed with dinafem bubba kush autos the l.e.d had to be elevated higher than ever before with the biggest buds I've had from a dinafem plant it's a mix of plagron batmix and canna Terra Pro plus I must admit I didn't like the look of the canna pro plus when compared with normal canna pro or the bat mix but it worked wonders so I'm not worried at all 

Sure they'll be fine mate:yep:

Just thought a finer grade medium may help them grow quicker.....sounds like a nice mix of stuff you have going there...

What was the Bubba kush like to smoke??

atb

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Andromedian said:

Sure they'll be fine mate:yep:

Just thought a finer grade medium may help them grow quicker.....sounds like a nice mix of stuff you have going there...

What was the Bubba kush like to smoke??

atb

I don't usually use either of those to be honest I am a huge biobizz/coco fan when it comes to auto's but I just had this pot of medium spare. I haven't smoked the indoor stuff yet but i grew it last year outdoors it came down a week early as my greenhouse died and there was loads of rain forecast it was a bit rubbish tbh I think it really needs pushing right to the end to get the full smell and taste although it still worked. Indoors pushed to the limit however it smells much better and looks it to. I'll probably do the rest of my grow with leveringtons original as I've always got on with it and the expensive medium goes elsewhere

Edited by Moobman
  • Like 3

Just now, Moobman said:

I don't usually use either of those to be honest I am a huge biobizz/coco fan when it comes to auto's but I just had this pot of medium spare. I haven't smoked the indoor stuff yet but i grew it last year outdoors it came down a week early as my greenhouse died and there was loads of rain forecast it was a bit rubbish tbh I think it really needs pushing right to the end to get the full smell and taste although it still worked. Indoors pushed to the limit however it smells much better and looks it to. I'll probably do the rest of my grow with leveringtons original as I've always got on with it and the expensive medium goes elsewhere these days. 

We have never gone down the coco route....Zug has mentioned it, but as it being another ball game, we just carried on playing ours, if you get my drift

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Andromedian said:

We have never gone down the coco route....Zug has mentioned it, but as it being another ball game, we just carried on playing ours, if you get my drift

I love it mixed with biobizz light mix when I grow in pots outdoors using bottle nutrients. I'd love to try out my gardens soil looks pretty good but no getting away with that in the back yard.

• Like 3

On 14/05/2019 at 7:51 PM, Andromedian said:

If it ain't broke don't fix it :yep:

Your method and medium selection has worked well for years. I would not change a thing  ;)

@Moobman Thanks for the outdoor update mate  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

DINAFEM AUTO AMNESIA'S DAY 7

Just rain water and about 7 hours of sun a day so far for the 2 little ladies.

large.IMG_20190521_090627486-780x1040.jpg

• Like 6

@Andromedian bubba kush auto indoors has been tested took 14 weeks from seed but we're fucking huge 1pheno looking like the buds on dinafems site 1 that was a little more fluffy maybe could of done with 4 days more but both are fantastic one more dank and fuelly one slightly sweeter but I've just tried the less compact buds and it kicks!! So if you can try to fully finish at least a few its worth it! Imo it needs to run the full course 

large.IMG_20190523_211842841-1248x1664.jpglarge.IMG_20190523_211836222-1248x1664.jpg

lol yeah I have some iso I'm getting round to it! That shit makes me dizzy might try and get the Mrs to clean it

Edited by Moobman
  • Like 6

DINAFEM AUTO AMNESIA DAY 13/14 

These 2 lovely ladies are coming along nicely at the moment. I gave them both a quick squirt with the hose lol that's all so far really they are receiving about 7 hours of sunlight at the minute and temperature's ranging from 10 at night to 21 in the day. 

large.IMG_20190527_123710164-780x1040.jpg

Edited by Moobman
  • Like 6

@Moobman Nice to see your making use of your RooR x Dinafem colab bong mate :yep:

She was made to be used. How are you finding the bong buddy? Good pull etc?

Both babies Amnesia Autos look happy and healthy from here my friend  :yep:

Until next week  :headbang:

Mark..

• Like 1

DINAFEM AUTO AMNESIA DAY 28

I've started training them and next time the pot dries out I'll start feeding them to as all they have had is water so far. They are only getting 6 hours of daylight at the minute because I have some cunt building an extension behind me I fear I may have to can the garden grow to save the loft but for now it's ok.

large.IMG_20190611_133300757-780x1040.jpg

Edited by Moobman
  • Like 5

On 11/06/2019 at 2:09 PM, Moobman said:

They are only getting 6 hours of daylight at the minute because I have some cunt building an extension behind me I fear I may have to can the garden grow to save the loft but for now it's ok.

Safely first buddy :yep:

If things get a bit sketchy outdoor could you bring them indoors if needed? 

Nice to see the training has started and they look about ready for their first feed :yep:

Mark..

• Like 1