Dinafem garden delights 2.0

Moobman

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Safely first buddy :yep:

If things get a bit sketchy outdoor could you bring them indoors if needed? 

Nice to see the training has started and they look about ready for their first feed :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Told you already bro I will do most of the seeds you sent as indoor diaries as a bonus including ones from the other comp. I'm carrying on the outdoor grow to for now but I now have a downed fence panel to make matters worse lol they are dying for food but it's rained so much and I still don't have a gh so it's fucking with my feed schedule as I don't have any dry food like chicken shit laying about this year as I'm focusing mainly indoor 

Edited by Moobman
  • Like 2

DINAFEM AUTO AMNESIA DAY 35 

still just water for these girls as it just hasn't stopped raining temps barely hitting 18 here.

large.IMG_20190618_110544701-1040x780.jpg

• Like 4

DINAFEM AUTO AMNESIA DAY 37 

so I managed to dig out some old premix to top dress with and finally feed the girls it's basically fermented organic chicken shit seaweed and worm shit.

large.IMG_20190620_152023440-780x1040.jpg

• Like 6

DINAFEM AUTO AMNESIA'S DAY 41 

Both really starting to flower now only had a light top dressing of biobizz pre mix so far. Temps are starting to pick up so hopefully them love it! 

large.IMG_20190624_152153239-780x1040.jpg

Edited by Moobman
  • Like 8

5 hours ago, Moobman said:

DINAFEM AUTO AMNESIA'S DAY 41 

Both really starting to flower now only had a light top dressing of biobizz pre mix so far. Temps are starting to pick up so hopefully them love it! 

large.IMG_20190624_152153239-780x1040.jpg

Oh, yes, well into bloom now buddy :yep:

I love all cannsbis plants but their is something special about a plant being grown outdoors as nature intended  ;)

Thanks for this week's outdoor update mate  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Oh, yes, well into bloom now buddy :yep:

I love all cannsbis plants but their is something special about a plant being grown outdoors as nature intended  ;)

Thanks for this week's outdoor update mate  :yep:

Mark..

I find even with under developed buds ( taken a bit early because of a rain storm or whatever ) grown outdoors are usually stronger than the same strain indoors fully ripened and full of milky and amber trichs there's something the industry is missing in testing I'm sure!!. I love these amnesia but I can never grow them big even indoors I can't get them above 1.5 Oz but I love the smoke it's one of those that you can't hit before bed or your mind takes you to the wrong places lol you start laying in bed wondering what the sun does behind the clouds lol any lil dicky fans out there will get me . Lil dicky - to high YouTube that shit!! Not Spotify you need the vid 

• Like 5

Just now, Moobman said:

I find even with under developed buds ( taken a bit early because of a rain storm or whatever ) grown outdoors are usually stronger than the same strain indoors fully ripened and full of milky and amber trichs there's something the industry is missing in testing I'm sure!!. I love these amnesia but I can never grow them big even indoors I can't get them above 1.5 Oz but I love the smoke it's one of those that you can't hit before bed or your mind takes you to the wrong places lol you start laying in bed wondering what the sun does behind the clouds lol any lil dicky fans out there will get me . Lil dicky - to high YouTube that shit!! Not Spotify you need the vid 

You doing the XXL Auto Amnesia buddy? 

I've seen a few grows with her that have tipped 4oz so 100g+/plant  ;)

That said 1.5oz from an auto is not bad. I'm sure you can do better though  :yep:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark no just the first version. I think I'd hit 200 grams on XXL I hit almost 300 on the bubba kush indoors hit 100 outdoors last year on the bubba auto to 

Edited by Moobman
  • Like 3

Measured my soil temp just because it's hot (32°) and plants are in a black pot. Can anyone guess what it was? Allium saying is I doubt the root system liked it! 

• Like 3

On 29/06/2019 at 10:51 PM, Moobman said:

Measured my soil temp just because it's hot (32°) and plants are in a black pot. Can anyone guess what it was? Allium saying is I doubt the root system liked it! 

Not much you can do about that mate other than move the pot to a more shaded spot but, then the plant won't be maximising the sun. Hard one buddy :)

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark the air temp was 32 the soil temp was 45° so I made a cardboard square twice the size of the pot with two slots for the stems to shade the soil worked nicely but it was a bit late only 21° here for a while now. 

• Like 3

DINAFEM AUTO AMNESIA DAY 52

I have begun my yearly battle with blackfly using tweezers to pinch them off the sticky trichomes. The terpenes have really kicked in giving off a typical amnesia smell which to me is still above most of these us strains a true classic along with jack. I've ran out of biobizz premix the plants have been top dressed with about 5 tablespoons worth altogether throughout the grow not enough really but nevermind. Although they are already yellowing off they will still finish and give a nice clean smoke which is most important to me.

large.IMG_20190702_113623522-780x1040.jpglarge.IMG_20190702_113553240-780x1040.jpg

Edited by Moobman
  • Like 10

On 03/07/2019 at 11:04 PM, Moobman said:

DINAFEM AUTO AMNESIA DAY 53 

Nothing new just a night shot 

large.IMG_20190703_224914504-1560x2080.jpg

Nice night time shot buddy :yep:

Stacking up a treat  ;)

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

DINAFEM AUTO AMNESIA DAY 61

Just water for the girls now, i think two more weeks and ill chop providing the weather's decent. Temps have been ok around 21° sunny with cloudy intervals and the odd shower. I try to get them 6 - 8 hours of sun a day but that depends on the builders really. The smell is so good exactly what you'd expect from amnesia i cant wait to get it all chopped dried and jarred. 

large.P_20190711_112038.jpglarge.P_20190711_112009.jpg

• Like 5