dinafem blueberry cookies a diary (of sorts)

doobie01

@Dinafem-Mark they arrived today and it was straight into the tent with them it was all too close with the hps for my liking had a lot of leaf bleaching and buds getting too much heat etc so have dimmed the new qbs down 50% and put them both in 1m2 it certainly feels safer lol 

will get some pics up soon as everything is lighter and brighter than i thought possible

all the best my mate 

• Like 2

large.compressed_435668033IMG_20190625_100337.jpg

Quick shot from lights on this morning as you can see she is well on her way but has a couple of weeks left I think smells of a lovely dough scent followed by a hint of blueberry at the back end I am happy with it anyway lol

Atb people's 

• Like 6

large.compressed_1405214572IMG_20190630_201029.jpg

Tent all over the place but still smelling lovely it's starting to smell stronger every passing day.

sticky nugs of joy and one definite purple plant (bottom right 1/4 of pic) hoping she fully turns as I think they are well on there way trichs still clear but just starting to see the first ones turn so all is good 

large.compressed_1815263017IMG_20190630_195644.jpg

This one looks to be gonna change colour too (top right of main pic) Quantums doing there thing lighting up the place 

Recalibrated my pH meters today when I noticed some weird looking gunk in my old solution other day. postman delivered me some fresh yesterday and they were a little out of calibration but my other combo ec pen is fecked and reads ph7 as 11 and won't calibrate back down so don't 100% trust the ec part either now lol

large.compressed_153555192IMG_20190630_195816.jpg

Finishing up with my favorite pic so far as you can see the resin glands and the pretty purple coming through 

Not got a macro lens for the phone but the led lights makes pics so much better looking than the glow of hps I might get a cheapo one from China 

Thanks for looking in people and hope you all have had a nice weekend 

Edited by doobie01
  • Like 5

Cool update m8 an nice to hear more report’s on the qb’s doing a good job, i think there great...

An that last close up pic is sweet as m8...:smokin:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, doobie01 said:

trichs still clear but just starting to see the first ones turn so all is good 

looking good in here, after trying this already your in for a treat  w. great work on the grow.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, doobie01 said:

Finishing up with my favorite pic so far as you can see the resin glands and the pretty purple coming through 

Not got a macro lens for the phone but the led lights makes pics so much better looking than the glow of hps I might get a cheapo one from China 

Thanks for looking in people and hope you all have had a nice weekend 

Those purple colours are really starting to pop now mate ;)

What day of bloom are you on buddy? Around 45 day's? 

Those Quantum boards are most certainly doing the trick ;)

How are temps compared to HPS brother? 

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark quantums doing there job 100 % no massive difference in general tent temps as the ballasts are in there now but i will say the light temp hitting the plants is much better and i gained an extra bit more headroom with getting rid of the dutch barn reflectors so im not panicking about the hps bulb being 4" away from plants anymore and starting fires etc lol 

all best bud :)

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, doobie01 said:

@Dinafem-Mark quantums doing there job 100 % no massive difference in general tent temps as the ballasts are in there now but i will say the light temp hitting the plants is much better and i gained an extra bit more headroom with getting rid of the dutch barn reflectors so im not panicking about the hps bulb being 4" away from plants anymore and starting fires etc lol 

all best bud :)

Just the info I was after mate, Thank you  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 1

hi all i make it about day 50 odd of flowering today so will be looking at taking them soon sped dry a little bud yesterday to test and it tasted very green but it had the classic cookie smell and was a nice enough smoke for fresh of the plant.

its going on a slow flush for the next week or so and will be taken at the 25% milky 75% amber ish stage 

large.compressed_1832723617IMG_20190705_203955.jpg

large.compressed_1324900803IMG_20190705_203611.jpg

its heavily frosted and smells divine cant wait to have another go with clones as although she stretched on me and caught me out the nugs produced are rock hard and look quality and smell even better

close to the end of this diary now so a quick thanks to all that has looked in and commented along this dinafem adventure of mine 

will do another couple of posts in this when its due to come down and trimming etc  and a quick smoke report afterwards :)

cheers 

doobie 

• Like 3

@doobie01 things look stunning in there, lovely coating of trichomes and colour. Welcome to the white side, your going to love growing under the lights and without a doubt alot safer to use.

Toke...

• Like 1

@tokenroll definitely loving the white side so far can't wait to get a full grow under my belt with them

so much cleaner looking light and the best thing I have bought in years and has stopped the paranoia about hps being too close and burning house down even got a minder unit from p and l grow systems so I could monitor canopy temps whilst I was away from grow room via Web  now I can use it for humidity and vpd like it was designed for now lol

Atb mate 

• Like 3

@doobie01 Crazy crystal coverage and amazing purple colours coming through  ;)

Getting closer to harvest each update buddy  :yep:

Your in for a treat mate  :)

Mark..

• Like 2