dinafem blueberry cookies a diary (of sorts)

doobie01

On 23/04/2019 at 9:22 PM, doobie01 said:

monsterleaf

Monster leaf is a understatement buddy, my dad had a cut of Blueberry he acquired in the Dam around 2005 and this plant looks the spitting image of that cultivar  ;)

Very much BlueBerry leaning pheno imo :)

Going to be super interesting when this is in full bloom mode  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

Cheers mate have defoliated alot under the netting and started to thread a few taller ones through the net. 

Been busy over last few days sorting a few bits and pieces out so no pics till they recover a bit from all the twisting and leaf snapping lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, doobie01 said:

Cheers mate have defoliated alot under the netting and started to thread a few taller ones through the net. 

Been busy over last few days sorting a few bits and pieces out so no pics till they recover a bit from all the twisting and leaf snapping lol

Be careful with that bondage buddy lol

I'll look out for the next update when your not so tied down lol

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

Hi all am back with another pic a week on since last. 

Nets full so time to flip this week must say the plants look healthy and happy and have been so easy to grow with minimal amount of fuss 

large.compressed_2048024008compressed_268128002IMG_20190503_085950.jpg

@Dinafem-Mark

Gonna have another canopy clear out and see If I can get some light to the small side branches and get them to thicken up slightly this week before flip

Once again shit pics but hey I don't have any photographic skills like the man@tokenroll does so you will have to live with the poor quality pics from my phone lol

I think it looks on track to be a decent looking harvest. 

Kiss - keep it simple stoner/stupid

Nutes used so far canna a&b and a intense Nutes go+ foliar spray twice a week 

No enzymes calmag or root products or any of that jazz used so far 

Will be using @Intense Nutrients hydro a+b for flowering also got some of the wide load booster to put in with it if I decide to use boost products also got h+g pk13/14 to put in if I see the need for it. 

Hope you all have a nice smokes for today 

All the best 

Doobie01 :)

• Like 9

@doobie01 that's a nice looking packed out tent, it's going to go mental in there. Nothing wrong with the pics either your doing fine.

Toke...

• Like 4

4 hours ago, doobie01 said:

I think it looks on track to be a decent looking harvest.

looking great in here brother, the smaller ones are going to stretch 1.75 to 2 and the taller phenos 2 to 2,5. 

looking forward to  the flower show, the oven is full time to bake them, and the trich coverage will be the icing.

great work brother doob

sam

• Like 3

On 03/05/2019 at 9:37 AM, doobie01 said:

Gonna have another canopy clear out and see If I can get some light to the small side branches and get them to thicken up slightly this week before flip

Good call brother  :yep:

Get a bit of defoliation going it will help in both airflow and allowing more light deeper into the plant canopy. Win-Win  :bong:

How are you finding @Intense Nutrients? Have herd good things  ;)

Until next time buddy  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Akpog smoke toke and Sam Cheers guys for your replies means alot :B):

@Dinafem-Mark I missed having the intense foundation this time around and will say I noticed a difference in the root mass with it being greater with it than without

It has taken an Extra week or so veg time to get to same point I would say without it if you know what I mean mate 

this week I will be going on to there bloom a and b bottles and finishing them off this grow 

Got a bit of the wideload boost leftover to put in aswell for the run if I decide to use it

will see what she looks like nearer the time and decide if I should use it then 

Will do a couple of fresh shots in next day or two

All the best mate 

• Like 3

On 08/05/2019 at 11:44 AM, doobie01 said:

I missed having the intense foundation this time around and will say I noticed a difference in the root mass with it being greater with it than without

It has taken an Extra week or so veg time to get to same point I would say without it if you know what I mean mate 

Is the "foundation" a product line from intense mate? I know the brand but I'm not fully acquainted with the whole line :yep:

By the sound of things it was beneficial in the previous grow so maybe worth looking into adding it back into the nutrient feed next time? 

I'll take a good look at the intense line mate :yep:

All the best

Mark.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

large.compressed_307279433IMG_20190519_210648.jpg

Hi guys just a quick update now we have hit beast mode lol

The stretch has finally finished and nearly doubled the height of the grow still well jammed up in there even though I have defoliated and taken off small shoots in the past couple of weeks they just grew back by next day you couldn't tell where I had removed them from 

Fed with intense Nutes flower food and a bit of the wideload boost to help them on there way but the plants are responding well and I have kept ph between 5.8 and 6.3 and ec around the 1.2 mark so within the limits of normality. 

Judging by how they have grown so far and with a little bit of luck on my end  I expect a good yeild from them as the branches are thick and solid looking  and all seems happy so far in the tent 

All the best 

Doobie lol

• Like 3

22 hours ago, doobie01 said:

The stretch has finally finished and nearly doubled the height of the grow

So you've had a 1x stretch mate? That's not to bad at all :yep:

22 hours ago, doobie01 said:

Judging by how they have grown so far and with a little bit of luck on my end  I expect a good yeild from them as the branches are thick and solid looking  and all seems happy so far in the tent 

Going of how the tent looks now I think your in for a treat ;)

Got a way to go yet but if you continue on this track your in for a great harvest  :bong:

Lovely dark green colours, no signs of any deficiency or overfeeding and now the stretch phase is over the flower show can really begin  :yep:

@doobie01 Thanks for the update brother  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

yes mate a 1x stretch would be about right as i let them get a little bit too big before i put the net in.

i have also left the light height alone this time and let them go for it and find there own happy place height wise and with the smaller "tent" and single light and direct fresh air intake now things are looking better this grow so far :yep:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, doobie01 said:

yes mate a 1x stretch would be about right as i let them get a little bit too big before i put the net in.

i have also left the light height alone this time and let them go for it and find there own happy place height wise and with the smaller "tent" and single light and direct fresh air intake now things are looking better this grow so far :yep:

Thanks for the added stretch info brother :yep:

1x stretch is nowhere near as excessive as I would expect from a cookie family strain, from what I've seen in the past she's more on of a 2-2.5x stretch so I suspect you have some blueberry dominance on your hands  :bong:

Going be super interesting watch this in full bloom :yep:

Until next time buddy  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1