Tucker's 2019 HSO Outdoor Auto Adventure

@beezee I noticed i got my seed numbers wrong. 40 at the very most will go into this plot . That if i get a 100% germination rate.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Tommy tucker said:

@beezee I noticed i got my seed numbers wrong. 40 at the very most will go into this plot . That if i get a 100% germination rate.

Fill it up mate, if the smell is going to be an issue 5 will smell as much as 50 ;)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Looks like a lot of graft has gone in already mate, looks a great plot.  Best of luck for your grow :yep:

That is correct. I started after i finished my harvest last year. Every saturday morning i'd sneak down and do some work. The soil is dark and rich and full of worms. Ive still got a fair amount of work to do actually. Not long now.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, beezee said:

Fill it up mate, if the smell is going to be an issue 5 will smell as much as 50 ;)

I'm going to be shitting myself come harvest time any way. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, beezee said:

lol that's half the fun 

Yes indeed. But not so much fun when you've got to chop all of them yourself.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, beezee said:

Do a rough trim then take them home to clean up. That's what I do :yep:

I'm more concerned about rippers getting a wiff and having a serch for the plot.

• Like 4

On 22/04/2019 at 5:20 PM, Tommy tucker said:

Okay . My boss reminded  of some family commitments next week so i'll to push germination forward a week. 

That means i'll pop my blue dream and bubba kush beans tonight. 

Let the fun begin  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

On 22/04/2019 at 8:53 PM, Tommy tucker said:

That is correct. I started after i finished my harvest last year. Every saturday morning i'd sneak down and do some work. The soil is dark and rich and full of worms. Ive still got a fair amount of work to do actually. Not long now.

Most people thing that an outdoor grow is a simple as finding a piece of ground, planting a seed and 5-7 months later they can return to a plant yielding pounds. They don't see or know of the prep that goes on in the back ground :bong:

You'll be well rewarded at harvest time my friend  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Most people thing that an outdoor grow is a simple as finding a piece of ground, planting a seed and 5-7 months later they can return to a plant yielding pounds. They don't see or know of the prep that goes on in the back ground :bong:

You'll be well rewarded at harvest time my friend  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

The amount of time ive spent this winter prepping to find out that i still need to do more.lol

• Like 4

@HSO-MarkBloody hell this grow diary buisness is abit hard work. Way to many diaries to update.Anyway enough of whinging.

1st up blue dream. Since i last took the photo 2 more beans had popped.

large.20190424_172529.jpg

Second up . Bubba kush 100% germination rate.

large.20190424_172431.jpg

• Like 3

@HSO-Mark Fair play mark the packaging for the  hso seeds is bomb proof. I had to get the junior hack saw out and cut the plastic container out. 

• Like 2