Tucker's 2019 HSO Outdoor Auto Adventure

And here we are ! Loads of chopping , clearing and moving. I had considered a fire but backed out at the last min.

large.20181117_125959.jpglarge.20181117_125948.jpg

• Like 6

I decided to keep it simple and add a layer of chicken shit and fish , blood and bone and allow the rain to break down abit before i turned the soil over in March /April.

large.20190120_160028.jpg

Edited by Tommy tucker
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Its been a while since i added an entry to my humbolt diary. I snuck into my auto plot to see how things were going. 

large.20190418_174402.jpg

This is what greeted me. Boomm. Looks like the chicken shit,  and fish guts has done the job. Massive growth since last year. I went about derooting and turfing over half the plot.

large.20190418_194011.jpg

This took an hour or two.My back was abit sore after that. I'll finish the other half next week.

• Like 7

@beezee

Not sure if its willherb? But all that is coming down anyway. I might leave a little bit as cover. I'm abit worried that it gonna stink the place out. 50+ autos is go cause a stink. What do you think?

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Tommy tucker said:

@beezee

Not sure if its willherb? But all that is coming down anyway. I might leave a little bit as cover. I'm abit worried that it gonna stink the place out. 50+ autos is go cause a stink. What do you think?

As long as there's a bit of airflow, most people won't notice it unless you've got really smelly ones :D

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Kipper420 said:

I reckon:fart:

keep calm and grow on.

I always get worried if a plot gets really stinky and you can smell it down wind.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Kipper420 said:

I reckon:fart:

keep calm and grow on.

Ive found other peoples plots by smelling weed in the same places on country walks.

• Like 3

Okay . My boss reminded  of some family commitments next week so i'll to push germination forward a week. 

That means i'll pop my blue dream and bubba kush beans tonight. 

• Like 5