Tucker's 2019 HSO Outdoor Auto Adventure

large.unnamed.jpg

Tucker's 2019 HSO Outdoor Auto Adventure

Oi Oi. Yeah its me again . Eager beaver i am . Well this is my third diary competition entry in two days. Some body is board of winter and can't wait for spring. Tucker is back with more GG action testing out whole new range of strains for 2019. Big Shout out to @HSO-Mark for having to put up me lol No serious . Massive thanks for sorting me out with the seeds for this years HSO outdoor seeds competition.

Again this years 2019 outdoor smashout is focusing on auto flowering strains.My strain choices are Blue Dream Auto and Bubba kush Auto. I've got a naughty little outdoor plot ready and waiting for you guys . Can't wait to get started. Watch this space people.......

• Like 8

going for the bubba kush auto too this year :)

Off topic, when I was a kid,  one of me mates I grew up with we all called "Tommy Tucker"  :) ahhh,  memories,  lol;)

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, mr_git said:

going for the bubba kush auto too this year :)

Off topic, when I was a kid,  one of me mates I grew up with we all called "Tommy Tucker"  :) ahhh,  memories,  lol;)

Yes mate. First time trying these autos. Every one has a mate called tucker. Where u from buddy? North midlands/ Stoke area?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Tommy tucker said:

Yes mate. First time trying these autos. Every one has a mate called tucker. Where u from buddy? North midlands/ Stoke area?

lol yep thats true,  cob shop near me is called "tommys tucker" and they have loads of photos on they FB page "Hey tom is this your place?" from all random people with a mate called tucker ;)

Grew up down south, living in the midlands now :)  didnt really think this was gonna be a reunion but woulda been nice ;)lol

Looking forward to your diaries mate :)

• Like 2

Just starting to think i got a fair few diaries to do this year. Its going to a busy summer.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Andromedian said:

Hello Tommy mate

best of luck for the season dude

When you starting the Auto's?

Hmmmmmmm. Good question. I'll pop them late April. I'll give them 3 weeks indoors and then take them to the spot for plant out mid May.  What's your plan? Ive seen you've started early.

• Like 2

Well the root stim has changed our plans somewhat lol

Gonna up the anti.....

Not doing auto's this season though....the only reason we did them in the past was to bridge the gap between 

the harvest's. I wanted to do some but Zug is dead against it....

I'm hoping for a few monsters....hence the early start...we have kind of chosen

late finishers and problem plants....

• Like 3

Nice one! Be good to see your Blue Dream auto's rocking out. It's defo best to save some for an early June start imo, they really do go nuts, any auto's that I have started then yielded up to twice as much as even the ones started in May. Have never started under lights though, it is the recommended way for outdoor auto's it seems, never had the space to do it, good luck

• Like 4

19 hours ago, geo1 said:

Nice one! Be good to see your Blue Dream auto's rocking out. It's defo best to save some for an early June start imo, they really do go nuts, any auto's that I have started then yielded up to twice as much as even the ones started in May. Have never started under lights though, it is the recommended way for outdoor auto's it seems, never had the space to do it, good luck

Thanks bud, I'll add that to my notes. I'm not an experienced auto person so any pointers are greatly appreciated.  

• Like 4

@Tommy tucker Thank you for getting your HSO 2019 outdoor adventure up and running mate :yep:

We saw some fantastic Humboldt strains grown in the UK climate outdoors last season let's try to better that this year ;)

Seeds have been mailed to all member's so should start to land this week  :yep:

Good luck this year @Tommy tucker:bong:

Let's see how the HSO ladies fair in your garden/plot ;)

This should be a fun one  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

Just now, HSO-Mark said:

@Tommy tucker Thank you for getting your HSO 2019 outdoor adventure up and running mate :yep:

We saw some fantastic Humboldt strains grown in the UK climate outdoors last season let's try to better that this year ;)

Seeds have been mailed to all member's so should start to land this week  :yep:

Good luck this year @Tommy tucker:bong:

Let's see how the HSO ladies fair in your garden/plot ;)

This should be a fun one  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Thanks Mark. Ive been checking my mail every day. I'm ready to go.

• Like 3

@ratdog Yes mate Spain. Where did you think they were coming from USA? 

The main HSO office is based in Spain my friend  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1