Hello everyone :bong:

I think I am at day 12 from seed wetting, well there or abouts, as the Blue Hash was a 2nd seed as the first didn't sprout for whatever reason, so she's a few days late :doh:

Dinachem 2 is a bit stunted to the rest, but that could be down to potting up shock.

Sadly, I was correct when I thought I'd inadvertently killed the Blue Widow :crybaby: But fear not, as I think 6 would be a bit much in my tent anyway & I've decided I'm going to do a Blue Widow garden grow,  so I'll pop another seed soon & add her in to get her started, then she'll go to the big outdoors :yep:

Back to my Dinafem selection for indoors:

large.Dinafem_12_Days2.jpglarge.Dinafem_12_Days1.jpg

I thought I'd add, they are currently in an 80cm square veg tent, roots lapping up the Tropic Batmix & a light feed of Samurai Katana Roots. The lamp they are currently under is a Twin BrightWing fluorescent. 

They'll soon start to rocket & once a few nodes have developed they'll be transferred to my flowering 1.2m square tent under a 600W HPS.

Until next time......:yinyang:

• Like 6

5 happy and healthy Dinafem girl's just doing their thing at this early stage ;)

@AKPOG How much power/light are these babies under mate? 

Also, how long do you plan on vegging(18/6) for before you move the girls to your flower tent?

All the best 

Mark.. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

Hi @Dinafem-Mark, thanks for popping by :oldtoker:

My twin BrightWing fluorescent is excellent for seedlings, cuttings & small plants & totals 110W with two 55W florescent bulbs. Sorry, I thought I'd mentioned my light, but see now I missed the wattage, so thanks for pointing that out :yep:

Normally if I'm currently flowering they stay in that tent until I can move them on. But as I've recently just setup my entire grow for this year & have made some changes to keep the floor clean, such as bringing my intake down from the top of the tent using a diffuser to fan out the air over the top of my plants :george: I hope it works well, or I've fucked it :chains::rofl: I just finished it yesterday :toot:

I was going to wait until I've potted them up in about a week before giving them my intense 600W HPS, but I'm now toying with the idea to stick them straight under the 600W tonight, to speed up vegging, so I can pot up to 7ltr pots, then 4 lucky ladies will get the 11ltr pots & therefore an additional potting up stage, I'll let them root out until I see them coming out the bottom & then flower power time :punk:

ETA: By the way, I'm on 19/5 at the moment, mainly because its more convenient, not because the extra hour is supposed to align with the moon & guarantee me 10oz per plant :rofl:

Edited by AKPOG
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, AKPOG said:

but I'm now toying with the idea to stick them straight under the 600W tonight, to speed up vegging, so I can pot up to 7ltr pots, then 4 lucky ladies will get the 11ltr pots & therefore an additional potting up stage, I'll let them root out until I see them coming out the bottom & then flower power time :punk:

That's the route I would take mate  :yep:

The faster you can get them under the 600w the better imo ;)

Let's get these ladies growing at a crazy pave. Time for the big light :headbang:

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 2

Ok, I've transferred my ladies into my big tent & they are currently simmering under 400W, which I'll up to 600W in a few days time.

Here's my tent with the ladies in there, yes they WILL fill the tent :bong:

large.DinafemBigTent.jpg

Here is Amnesia 1 up close

large.Amnesia1_15days.jpg

Amnesia 2large.Amnesia2_15days.jpg

Blue Hashlarge.BlueHash_15days.jpg

Dinachem 1large.Dinachem1_15days.jpg

Dinachem 2large.Dinachem2_15days.jpg

Until next time :yinyang:

• Like 5

Looking clinically great in here @AKPOG

wish my flower room was free.  I really need to upgrade my little kitchen cupboard type of veg room.  

All the best dude.  

44 minutes ago, AKPOG said:

Ok, I've transferred my ladies into my big tent & they are currently simmering under 400W, which I'll up to 600W in a few days time.

Keep them dimmed down to the 400w for the next 5-7 day's then crank the ballast upto 600w ;)

Perfect  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

@AKPOGLooking awesome in here dude, a lovely looking clean tent for the ladies. Like I said in my diary 11 litre pots are the ones to use with 5 plants, I would only use 6 litre pots in a 120 x120 tent for 7 or more plants. Good luck with them dude.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 2

If you have the time why not try veging  them up in those final pots for a week longer than you normally do, you said you usually get 0.7 to 0.9 gpw, you should get more than that if you veg them up for another week. It all depends how much time you have really dude.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 2

Small update :bong:

Dinachem 1 is rocketing up faster than the others, her roots have filled the pot & I've potted her up into a 4litre pot tonight. The others are just getting used to the 600W, which I switched into last night & like a noob forgot to raise the bulb, which is why they look a little heat stressed :blushing:

Here are the roots of Dinachem 1 

large.Dinachem1_Roots.jpg

Here she is before putting up 

large.Dinachem1_PottedUp_4litre_pots.jpg

And here is a group shot after potting her up (sorry but I couldn't be arsed pulling them out from under the HPS):

large.Group_Shot.jpg

Until next time    :oldtoker:

• Like 5

On 23/03/2019 at 8:35 PM, AKPOG said:

Here are the roots of Dinachem 1 

Very impressive root growth brother  ;)

Happy roots = happy and healthy plant's  :yep:

They look much better now they are under the big light mate :yep:

Get them potted up and we will definitely see a growth explosion  :yep:

Thank you for the diary update mate, I'll drop back in on the next  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

Thanks @Dinafem-Mark , much appreciated :bong:

I've just potted up the other 4 tonight & they are simmering under the 600W again, but with the bulb much higher, as they didn't seem to like 1.5m with the 600 previously,  so for the past few days they have had 400W.

Here's a group shot:

large.5c9950941a4b4_Dinafem_Bunch_Pottingup_4ltr.jpg

When they start filling out these 4 litre pots I'll pull each one out of the tent for a better photo, as the HPS jaundice yellow is never attractive :blushing:

Until next time    :oldtoker:

• Like 6

@AKPOGLooking awesome in here Pogs, they should put a nice vigorous growth spurt now you have potted them up. Keep up the good work dude.

• Like 2