Quite the haul here! Wish I had some of that dinachem! Trying to bully a friend into growing my dinachem beans for me based on this as I have no slots for ages! 

Also @Amo kali mist was ruined but sargarmartha does western winds which is the original kali mist renamed. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Sargares said:

kali mist was ruined

Yea m8 I have tried some in recently but it just not the same as the kali mist I had in the early 2000’s in the Dam...

28 minutes ago, Sargares said:

but sargarmartha does western winds which is the original kali mist renamed. 

Cheer’s m8, really appreciate that nudge to help me finding proper Kali mist, been looking for age’s...

owderb was saying panama was up there, an I will try it sometime, but I’m away to search for western wind’s now soon, 

Grow plan change’s again...:oldtoker:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/07/2019 at 11:37 AM, AKPOG said:

UPDATE

ORIGINAL AMNESIA 2 - Remaining bottom half chop after leaving it an additional 17 days to cook, as the bottom half was not ripe.

I'm so glad I did what you guys recommended, as the previously airy buds have swollen up nicely & I'm pretty sure they are taking up more room than any other chop I did this grow!! :spliff:

Here she is just before chop n trim: 

large.Amnesia2_bottom_half_Chop.jpglarge.Amnesia2_bottom_half_chop1.jpglarge.Amnesia2_bottom_half_chop3.jpglarge.Amnesia2_bottom_half_chop4.jpg

I'll have the weigh in for Amnesia 2 in about 10 days & I have a feeling she will be getting near on 6oz, bringing me closer to that GPW target I set myself.

Quality AND Quantity  is always something to be celebrated :cheers:

Until my next Super Silver and Blue Hash 2nd run updates to follow in the not too distant :oldtoker:

I think you made the right decision by doing the staggered harvest buddy ;)

Those lowers swelled up a treat  :yep:

Another successful Dinafem harvest on UK420  :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1