A Pirate's Dinafem 2019 Outdoor Competition Voyage

lattitudepirate1

@Kipper420 Thankyou sir, everything ticking over nicely! Hope all is well in your garden. Ive been so slack with checking up on things i've not had a chance to flick through the other journals yet. Good luck sir, all the best! 

• Like 3

@lattitudepirate1 i see the sails have kept you on course for some fine looking produce theyre me hearty i hope youve set your compass and are on the home straight me salty sea dog must say looking good ya salty sea dog

On 12/06/2019 at 1:35 PM, lattitudepirate1 said:

Ahoy all! Apologies for the slack updates, I tell myself i'm going to get out in the garden & take some pictures, resize and upload and never manage getting around to it. I ended up catching a few days away with the Mrs a couple weeks ago as a last min thing & now i'm playing catch up with life & work. :wallbash:

Back to the garden... The gardens all looking great. The two early widows are chunking up nicely and showing some first frosty signs. I think ill move them to a spot with better airflow in the coming weeks to help prevent rot and alike. You might notice one of the widows is less horizontally trained than the other. This is because my wonderful moggy jumped up in the greenhouse looking for a sunny spot and snapped a branch. All was not lost, I sellotaped the partially severed branch up and a few weeks on, its as if nothing happened at all! Its worth noting that the final picture of the two widows together was taken approx 3 weeks ago compared with the first two showing close ups of the flowers stacking. 

No pictures of the critical gang, ill get them up for next week. The early critical I have taken two cuttings from approx 4 weeks ago, one rooted and is growing on and the other i'm not so sure about. 

The mum critical has been trained and semi mainlined after taking cuttings. I say semi mainlined as its not as neat nor as symmetrical as I would like but hey ho! 

Im gonna try my best not to be so slack with the updates from here on out. Tune in next week for more action from the high seas. 

Cheers! 

LP

large.62532372_374709583160532_984467793426513920_n.jpglarge.62343207_270549783768169_5072122940808495104_n.jpglarge.61186430_2326779854315210_5350598948014784512_n.jpg

That's a massive difference since your last update mate :yep:

Some lovely looking flowers forming and trichome production looks amazing  :yep:

The Critical mum looks well trained and I'll look out for an update on the ofsping when the time is right  ;)

Thanks for taking the time to update my friend. Greatly appreciated  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 4