Lemon Dizzle + Kushty BX LED Grow

Reflektor

Day 56 / 8 weeks done - haven't seen as much of a swell as I was hoping for but they have plumped up a bit over the last couple of days. I reckon 2 or 3 of them are ready to come down (the early hermie has stopped drinking now) but I think im going to stretch them into next week, possibly next weekend - and get maximum swell out of them.

It will be a struggle to match @seb88's result but I did say id be happy with half his amount so fingers are still crossed..

The plant at the back left of image (lemon) has visibly fewer and smaller buds, but they do have a lovely densely packed old school structure with big chunky calyxes, and are really frosty. Really looking forward to trying them.large_25.2.jpg

Edited by Reflektor
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

Managed 10oz of flower from the 4x plants. Can’t complain, but room for improvement in my set up clearly.

Am laying here zoned out right now after first proper test of Kushty after a 2 week cure. Smell when grinding is lovely, and fook me if the description doesn’t half fit the bill.. back of my eyes and brain all fuzzy and a lovely heavy body stone - still clear enough mind to function, but just feeling nicely buzzed for hours. 

Kushty!

edit: reckon I have nearly the same weight again in quality trim - just got fed of of trimming the lower down fluffy shite so anything that wasn’t a nice nug went straight in the freezer for the next bubble hash run.

Edited by Reflektor
  • Like 4

• 8 months later...