Dinamed CBD Plus Diary - under QB's in a dr60 :)

flash_cannon

Not yet buddy - I had a friend who was very good at it in acetone but he’s disappeared so I’m gonna have a go myself! I’ve done coconut oil in a slow cooker but I’m looking for a more scientific method, solvent free

• Like 2

On 08/06/2019 at 6:54 PM, flash_cannon said:

large.15D8F639-4C58-4F26-AF02-FB3FAF478D13.jpeglarge.96375AE4-F760-488D-A9EC-442079C988EB.jpeglarge.EF4B0E27-E1BA-4ABC-B3EA-25DF9ACF81C8.jpeglarge.146A55C6-7906-4DEA-BA3A-F8B5AB8DE707.jpeg

hey chaps - not much to say because I haven’t been there but here is week 7 of flower. She’s on biozbizz bloom and topmax at 5ml per litre. I’ll get down there next week hopefully to defoliate a bit but my help really isn’t needed. I just want a good sniff! 

Some really nice size tops forming mate :yep:

Bit of defoliation will be very beneficial, might he best to get that done asap my friend then that energy can get directed to those beautiful CBD rich flowers  :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Week 9 of flower! Done some defoliation to get the air moving and she’s looking lovely and bulking out really nicely with purple leaves on the mature buds. I think a staggered harvest would be best for this one, what say you @Dinafem-Mark ? She looks mature on the main three colas but still green below. I may well chop the three main ones in a week or two as they are showing autumnal colours. Then grow out those bright green lower branches and buds. 

Happy days :)

large.9444DFF9-FAB1-4B1F-A2CA-C19C13285F64.jpeglarge.79892A44-F23A-45BE-9BF9-814AEDB3C7EF.jpeglarge.3E87BE12-A0EC-4CFB-8404-F4D0F8A28C92.jpeglarge.6C29091B-2FE4-4297-8FFE-566F86F827D6.jpeg

• Like 4

Hey m8, I’ve been waiting on ur next update with this special girl.

all looks awesome in ur pics, top cola’s looking almost ready for the chop, an nice an big...:afro:

yea go for just the tops when u feel they are ready, an bring those lower ones on with more light an air getting to them...

good luck with ur harvesting dude...:smokin:

• Like 2

Looking great. :)  Is that with the 135w QB?

I am particularly interested as I am going to use one in my DR60.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ananda said:

Looking great. :)  Is that with the 135w QB?

I am particularly interested as I am going to use one in my DR60.

yes it is mate, from @diyleduk

great little light! no noise, very little heat and powerful growth. I have a 60x60 too and I add a 75w qb as well just for extra juice

• Like 1

The diyleduk lights work wonders don’t they...:yep:

amazing trichome production with them...

can’t wait to see how this helps my sister...

this diary is just perfect for me as I have one waiting to pop, prob just as ur chopping I’ll be popping...:smokin:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, flash_cannon said:

yes it is mate, from @diyleduk

great little light! no noise, very little heat and powerful growth. I have a 60x60 too and I add a 75w qb as well just for extra juice

I just bought the R-SPEC version, should be here soon. :) 

• Like 3

@flash_cannon not to shabby  at all some nice buddage. Next round I would defoliate about week 3 of flower and tie the side branches down and out a little. Should maximise your space and make efficient use of your lights and off course some potential extra yield. Come harvest I would stagger it on this run top colas first and that will get the canopy flat and drop the light down to match for an extra week or two.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 3

On 21/06/2019 at 6:31 PM, tokenroll said:

Next round I would defoliate about week 3 of flower and tie the side branches down and out a little. Should maximise your space and make efficient use of your lights and off course some potential extra yield.

Fantastic advice thanks brother  @tokenroll:yep:

On 20/06/2019 at 0:36 PM, flash_cannon said:

I think a staggered harvest would be best for this one, what say you @Dinafem-Mark ?

I would agree buddy it looks like a staggered harvest is the best option  ;)

Take those top flowers giving those lowers another 7-10 day's with the extra light which should help ripen them up :yep:

Nice update mate, I'll drop back in on the next  :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

large.58374182496__8FD6E92C-E3D8-42E5-87FF-21781AFBE149.jpg

day 70, looking like a cdb Kush bush! I'm going to harvest Thursday, hopefully I can stagger it the bottom half but we will see the time constraints - if not it looks a v very decent yield for a 40x40cm grow. 2 nice big main colas and two more on the side! there's a v citrus grapefruit smell, those terps will be lovely to put back in the finished oil .... great job dinafem! (and my mate who did all the work :P)

• Like 2

On 08/06/2019 at 7:37 PM, flash_cannon said:

I’m looking for a more scientific method, solvent free

Any joy on this m8 ?

cool update as I have been waiting on it, good to know how long the flowering time is mine has just popped. 

Ur two mains looking like big ole girls:hippy:

Good luck with harvest an enjoy it m8...:smokin:

• Like 2

On 02/07/2019 at 4:12 PM, Amo said:

Any joy on this m8 ?

cool update as I have been waiting on it, good to know how long the flowering time is mine has just popped. 

Ur two mains looking like big ole girls:hippy:

Good luck with harvest an enjoy it m8...:smokin:

hi mate, thanks for asking, its something I've been meaning to discuss!

after researching, I'm going to do an ethanol extraction... with a magnetic hotplate, water distiller and infrared thermometer. the Jeff difchfield method. not solventless at all, but safe at least and good results if done correctly.

I was trying to research something else too - there is not much info on the decarb point of CBD... I know THC is around 110 degrees and CBD is higher, but how high?? 

• Like 2