Ocean Grown Cookies, Dinamed and More - Multi Strain Dinafem Flower Show.

Smokebelch

All I need to do tomorrow is get another timer as I want to have a tube heater down each side of the tent which comes on just before the lights go out and off again when they come on and I have also put in order in to my supplier for some nutes, compost and a couple more clip on fans. I am keeping it simple as always, Biobizz Fishmix, Bloom and Algamic, some bio silicon during veg and early flower and that it really. I have some Epsom salts which I will feed a few week into flower then again if needed.

• Like 2

On 06/03/2019 at 4:32 PM, Smokebelch said:

The OGC cookies does look nice though, it’s a honour to have a head start on them too, I hope I can do the some justice in here.

Not only the OGC but all plants being grown look stunning mate, your going to do a fine job with the Ocean Grown Cookies. Just look at the thread so far :)

Highly detailed throughout, well written and documented every step with pictures. What more could we ask for  :bong:

Just keep doing what you are doing my friend. It's working and well :)

Also, as others have said a very tidy looking set-up  :headbang:

Until next time buddy ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

@K-dawg@Dinafem-MarkThanks guys, its only a small set up but I like it and it quite easily keeps me in weed.

The plants have put on the expected spurt of growth since my last update. I still haven't fed them yet, just water straight out of the tap. I will be topping some of these later but I will get each one out for some photos first. I the mean time I grabbed a couple of shots this morning just before lights out.

Dinafem Multi Strains

large.P1190038.jpg

large.P1190037.jpg

large.P1190034.jpg

• Like 9

Its amazing how quickly things have moved on since my last update 4 days ago, I think putting a new Mh bulb has made a big difference to my set up. I am very happy with all 4 of the Ocean Grown Cookies, green, healthy and vigorous, nice shiny and waxy looking foliage, very nice plants so far. I will be topping all 4 of them tomorrow.

I haven't really done anything yet, no food just water, no training etc so I think I will just let the photos do the talking this evening.

4 x OGC 

large.P1190062.jpg

large.P1190064.jpg

large.P1190067.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 7

Oh my! :bong: I can't believe I missed this diary @Smokebelch ! Sorry  :blushing:

Some tasty strains indeed & I'm sure you'll do them all justice mate. :skin_up:

I'm pulling up a (Very very late to the party) pew :bong:

• Like 4

@AKPOGCheers dude, its still early days so you haven't missed too much, 2019 is shaping up to be a good year for diaries.

The 2 Purps#1 are looking awesome, fat Indica like leaves are a good sign

Purps#1 Pair 

large.P1190096.jpg

large.P1190093.jpg

large.P1190100.jpg

Purps#1 1

large.P1190103.jpg

large.P1190108.jpg

Purps#1 2

large.P1190109.jpg

large.P1190113.jpg

• Like 9

Bubba Kush and Gorilla are both looking really nice, the Remo Chemo is only one that is looking strange, it looks cabbage like and is clawing like mad, I can only assume it is genetics that's causing it as everything else in the tent in fine, its not overfed as I have only given it water so far and the compost is a very light mix. I will keep it going and see what happens.

Bubba, Gorilla, Remo

large.P1190115.jpg

large.P1190119.jpg

large.P1190122.jpg

Bubba Kush

large.P1190126.jpg

large.P1190128.jpg

Gorilla

large.P1190129.jpg

large.P1190134.jpg

Remo Chemo

large.P1190136.jpg

large.P1190138.jpg

• Like 11

@Smokebelch It may only be a small room but it is one very productive room :yep:

You can clearly see you take pride in your work, grow only what you need and put everything into the grow  :bong:

It's always a pleasure having our strains in your garden. We are guaranteed a fantastic grow and you document the diary so well that new or even older growers can follow along and see what can be achieved with our genetics  :yep:

All strains look stunning, vibrant green and now kicking into a nice growth pattern  :bong:

Keep the detailed updates coming brother @Smokebelch:yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 5

Coming on a treat @Smokebelch you must be chuffed how these have started, it's going to be blooming lovely when in full flower :)

Top work bud and as I now grow in the same size tent, it'll be interesting to see what you pull from this grow :yep:

• Like 3

@SerpentI am very happy with these so far, they are veging up quicker than my last lot did. I would hope I can manage to pull a GPW from this grow, it’s easily achievable but you never know what is going to happen, 15oz plus and I will be happy though.

@OpenairbudCheers dude, it should be a fun grow so yeah take a pew at the back. 

I topped all the plants at node 3 on Monday and they recovered quickly and just carried on as if nothing had happened. None of them are showing any signs of hunger yet so I am still feeding them just plain water out of the tap. They are lush green and vigorous, the Remo is a bit of a mutant plant at the moment but it looks like some of the new growth coming through is normal so hopefully it will sort it’s self out.

The Gorilla and 2 Purps#1 are the strongest most vigorous plants in the garden at the moment. The OGC are looking nice, they all look a little different so hopefully there will 4 slightly different phenos once they are in flower.

I took some shots of them all during lights off this afternoon, I will be potting them up into 6 litre pots over the weekend so will do another more detailed update then.

large.P1190143.jpg

large.P1190182.jpg

large.P1190187.jpg

large.P1190156.jpg

large.P1190160.jpg

large.P1190161.jpg

large.P1190163.jpg

large.P1190166.jpg

large.P1190167.jpg

large.P1190170.jpg

large.P1190172.jpg

large.P1190175.jpg