Ocean Grown Cookies, Dinamed and More - Multi Strain Dinafem Flower Show.

Smokebelch

@samhighThe best things (face melting weed) comes to he who is patient, not long now until you can experience the custardy pouring skin melting joy that is the Purps#1. Oh and the flavour in the Evo, yum.

• Like 4

All plants look super healthy mate, just as expected  ;)

This is already looking like it's going to be one epic multi Strain grow :bong:

Nice to see the OGC looking so good and great to see a few more grows up and running on UK420  ;)

Keep up the great work and please keep the updates coming  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 03/03/2019 at 4:40 PM, Smokebelch said:

not long now until you can experience the custardy pouring skin melting joy that is the Purps#1

Well that's stuck lol

One of the best described smokes I've herd :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

I spent the day pottering around my flat yesterday getting my tent ready, potting up plants and taking some photos.

The plants are 2 weeks old and I have potted them up into 1 litre pots with some Plant Magic compost and a sprinkling of Mycorrmax. They haven’t had any nutrients yet, just plain water.

I brought a new 400w Mh lamp as the old one is knackered and they are now sitting underneath the parabolic lapping up the extra light. I have set the timer for 18 on 6 off and I am hoping they will put on a big spurt of growth now they have more light.

large.P1180988.jpg

large.P1180995.jpg

large.P1180970.jpg

large.P1180966.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 10

Tidy looking set up mate!

Looking forward to watching these progress,especially the Ocean grown cookies.

I love the glow of a Mh,that picture of just the parabolic looks like a satellite out Nasa's clean room.

• Like 2

they are looking the picture of health, and a great choice of strains.

im liking the sound of the og cookies, it should be a belter. 

good luck with them

• Like 2

@TeteThanks dude, I love the Mh lamps too, they make for some nice photos, I find the HPS is very yellow and too bright to get great photos. I agree that the reflective parabolic looks like something off of Star Wars, my grow tent is scifi.

@badbillybobCheers dude, the diary is mainly to try the new Dinafem Ocean Grown Cookies strain hence the 4 of them of and then I though some old favourites Remo Chemo and Purps#1 and then some new ones that I haven't grown before Gorilla and Bubba Kush. I like a nice selection in my stash and after growing for many years now its nice to have knowledge and skills to be able grow multiple strains all at the same time.

I an having a quality week off work, I had half a canna biscuit earlier and I am vaping some Quick Kush in my Solo 2, I have got some nice relaxing deep house playing courtesy of Gentleman Deep on you tube. Quality music, weed and edibles, what more can a man ask for in life.

• Like 5

I potted them up on Monday and got some close up photos of each plant yesterday. Each one of the OCG are slightly different so hopefully its going to be a nice selection of different phenos.

Ocean Grown Cookies Quad

large.P1180790.jpg

large.P1180792.jpg

• Like 6

I have now numbered each plant, I always make the most vigorous looking one number one and the weakest look one the lowest, to be fair there is not much in really apart from one plant (number) which is noticeably smaller then the rest at this stage. 

OGC 1

large.P1180796.jpg

OGK 2

large.P1180801.jpg

OGC 3

large.P1180805.jpg

OGC 4

large.P1180809.jpg

• Like 8

@Rampa GreenCheers dude, I find Dinafem plants always are healthy. Always seem to be top notch genetics that match the descriptions on the website. 

The OGC cookies does look nice though, it’s a honour to have a head start on them too, I hope I can do the some justice in here.

• Like 2

The 2 Purps#1 are both healthy solid looking plants, big fat indica leaves on these two, bring on the custard effect.

Purps#1

large.P1180811.jpg

large.P1180814.jpg

large.P1180817.jpg

large.P1180818.jpg

• Like 7

@tokenrollCheers dude, I like to give everything a good clean up between grows, it wont be so nice after 15 or so weeks of spilling fishmix all over the place though, another reason to have a good carbon filter, phew.

The other 3 are looking good, I think the Gorilla is my favourite plant so far though, very nice structure and it seem really vigorous, I am looking forward to this one after some of the awesome phenos grown out on here. The Bubba sounds interesting, coffee flavour is mentioned which sound like something a bit different. The Remo I grew last time is a really strong in the vape, it usually puts me in bed, I do like to have some headbanging gear in my stash but I cant vape it every night.large.P1180825.jpg

large.P1180827.jpg 

Gorilla 

large.P1180829.jpg

Bubba Kush

large.P1180831.jpg

Remo Chemo

large.P1180832.jpg

• Like 10

So there we have it folks, I think I am off to a good start with what I think is a nice selection of Indica leaning hybrids from Dinafem, some brand new, some old favs and some classics too. hopefully in around 15 weeks there should be some fat and colourful colas on show in here.

I have just looked in there and all the plants are praying up towards the space aged parabolic. I am always nervous during germination and upto the first pot up but now I can relax a bit and let them get on with growing, all the plants will be topped at the 3rd node at some point in the near future, I will let them root these 1 litre pots out a bit first though. 

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 6