Ocean Grown Cookies, Dinamed and More - Multi Strain Dinafem Flower Show.

Smokebelch

Firstly big thanks to @Dinafem-Mark for letting me be one of the five chosen for this UK420 Ocean Grown Cookies pre release grow show. Hopefully I can do them justice and do a good preview of this new strain. 

I will be growing out 3 of them along with 1 Dinamed, I have never grown CBD strains before so this is a first for me. Also in the mix is 2 Purps#1 and 1 Remo Chemo, I ran these 2 last year and I want to fill my jars up again. Lastly 1 each of Gorilla and Bubba Kush, these two are new strains for me too.

So that’s the plan, 6 strains over 9 plants to showcase Dinafems brand new unrealeased strain, a CBD strain, 2 old favourites and some new ones to me. I will be getting them wet tomorrow evening, I loves a Dinafem grow so this spring should be a lot of fun.

large.7E4D4D83-938B-47E0-B7E1-F335ED2F9700.jpeg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 18

Alright there @Smokebelch

Quite a bit of variety with them seeds should be an interesting watch, I’ll park myself in a quite spot, I am looking forward to seeing how the cookies go.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

Yes @Smokebelch

That is a great line up.

looking forward to this and all the diaries in here. 

Good on ya bro.

We have a top line of growers showing off different ways to achieve some tasty shit.

Cheers dude, I was going to start them all off this evening but I have had my hands in the canna cookie jar and I am too wrecked to do it now, I would end up loosing most of the tiny seeds on the floor and get all the labels mixed up.

I have fired up the veg tent, T5 lights, a small tube heater and my trusty old set top box should provide enough heat to get them to pop. I will leave it door shut and running all night to get toasty warm inside then pop the seeds in some wet paper towel first thing in the morning and let nature take it course.

large.98E475F7-B18D-423A-9336-7686330F5E57.jpeg

large.5F6C35C1-E72A-4470-88A4-8C545862567A.jpeg

large.63F6FD70-0F6F-4091-ABAF-E3E3CD576705.jpeg

• Like 7

Another @Smokebelch multiple strain grow up and running and included is our new OGC Ocean Grown Cookies  ;)

5 solid strains that have all performed well on UK420 and now with the OGC in the mix this is going to be one crazy adventure  :yep:

Let's do it brother  ;)

All the best :headbang:

Mark..

• Like 4

I put the seeds in some paper towels in a tuppawear tub and put them on top of my trusty old set top box on Saturday morning and left them alone for the weekend.

When I checked them yesterday all had popped apart from the Remo Chemo. Luckily I popped 4 OGC so if the Remo doesn’t make it I still have 9. I have put them into some little pots with some PM compost and a small sprinkling of Mycorrmax and then back in the prop tent on top of the set top box.

Ocean Grown Cookies 

large.EF74B331-BAFD-4013-8700-1DDA9B7B373E.jpeg

Purps#1, Dinamed, Remo Chemo

large.338B3BC3-F9BF-4C13-81A5-74018759542A.jpeg

Ocean Grown Cookies, Gorilla, Bubba Kush

large.A0C37C49-E798-4AB0-A7EA-915A10882810.jpeg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 10

@SerpentCheers Serps, yeah hopefully, I planted it in compost like the others so I will keep it damp and see what happens. I can see a little mound forming on top of the compost on one of OGCs so it looks like they are on their way upwards. 

• Like 4