2019 Outdoor Grow Thread Competition (HSO)

I thought this was the dinafem grow comp @bubbleguppie im not sure about hso strains for outdoors my bad looking forward to finding out myself

Edited by Moobman
  • Like 1

Thanks mark 

going for an all auto plot this year with HSO and dinafem strains

Hoping for a good year again for sun but a little rain as well cos I can't handle the same amount of water runs again, nearly man down on one occasion 

Guest Tepzad
6 minutes ago, Jack010 said:

Hoping for a good year again for sun but a little rain as well cos I can't handle the same amount of water runs again, nearly man down on one occasion 

I clocked this about 100 mtrs from one of the plots I’m after bashing :naughty:

large.0DD8ECE9-454B-4F0F-96E7-7D7373318F1A.jpeg

a bin dug in the ground !, gonna dig a few more on the other plots hopefully save a few water runs !

Either the rangers dug it in for the deers or I’m planning on some other dudes plot, Eeek !!

Guest Tepzad
10 hours ago, Jack010 said:

Thanks mark 

going for an all auto plot this year with HSO and dinafem strains

Hey jack which hso autos you after planting ? 

@Tepzad i know im like 8 lattitude down from your self at 49.2 but near the coast (well 200 yards give or take from the beach) but i was looking at the uk cheese auto just thought id give ya my two pennies worth.  Am i I right in thinking that the autos will be the same as most other companies and finish in the 100 days from plant out sketch :/ hopefully @HSO-Mark can give som,e light on the subject

Guest Tepzad
1 minute ago, bubbleguppie said:

@Tepzad i know im like 8 lattitude down from your self at 49.2 but near the coast (well 200 yards give or take from the beach) but i was looking at the uk cheese auto just thought id give ya my two pennies worth.  Am i I right in thinking that the autos will be the same as most other companies and finish in the 100 days from plant out sketch :/ hopefully @HSO-Mark can give som,e light on the subject

Morning mate, I’m at 53, I had a look at the  hso site last night and yep they all seem about that, all the strains have indoor and outdoor finishing times to help you choose mate !

10 hours ago, Tepzad said:

Hey jack which hso autos you after planting ? 

Looking at lost coast skunk auto and I'm not set on another yet, my auto plot is big enough for 15 at a push and from others grows before now, the lost coast skunk has done well and the dinafem ww and ww xxl have done great.

might just ask for one pack of the lost coast and not take two packs , not to be greedy, def want to grow the lost coast and ww and ww xxl

I'm a little worried about the stink...

Low odour HSO autos?

* Failing Rhino pro causing all kinds of unhealthy paranoia 

** it should be spelt paranoia

Edited by zibzabz
Rhino pro
  • Like 1

Blue Dream auto smashed it, strongest weed of 2018 for me, smoked my last joint about a month ago, real whoosh of a high, not had that in a while!

• Like 3

On 02/03/2019 at 9:03 AM, bubbleguppie said:

Am i I right in thinking that the autos will be the same as most other companies and finish in the 100 days from plant out

That's spot on mate. From the last 4-5 outdoor season we have seen 90% of auto grown outdoor do take anywhere from 10-25% longer to finish compared to an indoor grow  :yep:

Without going back into my pm,s I think you selected 2 auto?

UK Cheese auto

Lost coast skunk auto 

Both should do very well buddy at that latitude ;)

When do you plan on planting out?

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@HSO-Mark hi mark do you still have room for someone to do a back gardn poly tunnel auto run if that is ok , i can do them as not to much needs doing other than water and feed ,hoping health wise i can do a garden grow 

ok mate let me know and what strains i can choose from got to kick my ass now and say sod it 

stay safe grow well

• Like 1