2019 Outdoor Grow Thread Competition (HSO)

Just now, bigbadbudboi said:

Il put my name down in here as well as the Dinafem outdoor grow comp if thats ok but I would only have time and space to take part in one of them if chosen.

I wouldn't mind which, both your catalogues are awesome, iv been salivating over them for months waiting for the new season to start! 

Last year, I asked if I could have one pack of HSO and one pack of dinafem, instead of two packs of dinafem (I put my name down for one comp) and Mark was happy for that and I done two diary then mate.

@Jack010  that was darned good of him and would be a great solution if I wanted to do 2 diaries but i was saying that i can only really do 1 of the comps time wise unfortunately. Plus iv been thinking in pairs from each company and to open up the possibility of further combinations would be detrimental to my insomnia :smokin:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bigbadbudboi said:

@Jack010  that was darned good of him and would be a great solution if I wanted to do 2 diaries but i was saying that i can only really do 1 of the comps time wise unfortunately. Plus iv been thinking in pairs from each company and to open up the possibility of further combinations would be detrimental to my insomnia :smokin:

I put all diary plants in one plot so that way I could cover all diarys with one visit, if I spread them in different plots I prob would have struggled to keep up to date with them all, good luck anyway for the season ahead 

Hi @HSO-Mark I will have a bash if there’s any left, I’m quite new so I’ve only got half a diary that I’m working on now, I’ll start my outdoor diary this week when I’ve visited the plots, no worries if not I’ll be taking part anyway as i like the look of the mango sapphire, cheers :yep:

I've just got the Dinafem outdoor growers selected and now it's HSO outdoor time ;)

If your in both Dinafem and HSO outdoor competition just send me all strain and mailing info in 1 pm ;) that should make it easier for all :yep:

Without anymore talk here are the 2019 outdoor growers  :bong:

@Mr blue

@spondy

@badbillybob

@Jack010

@Tommy tucker

@doobie01

@beezee

@mr_git

@Moobman

@zibzabz

@Andromedian

@bigbadbudboi

@bubbleguppie

@Tepzad

Let's get this rocking :bong:

I'll be on the look out for your pm,s then seeds out asap ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 5

@HSO-Mark thanks very much dude appricated im down at at lat 49.2  anything you can recommend for a septemeber october finish please dude I had some dinafem Og kush at crimbo was a nice smoke.  just wondering if you could recomend some quick finishing strains please and is a polly tunnel in the garden cool ?? Also whats the chance of getting a pack of each re 1 dinafem and one humboldt please ?? Also something that doesnt stink would be awsome many thanks

Edited by bubbleguppie
forgot to ask information

Cheers mark @bubbleguppietry california hash plant will finish by 21st october sometimes the 14th its a very good plant tastes fantastic smells great and has a really good buzz I've even found its good for muscle pain 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Moobman said:

Cheers mark @bubbleguppietry california hash plant will finish by 21st october sometimes the 14th its a very good plant tastes fantastic smells great and has a really good buzz I've even found its good for muscle pain 

I did Cali hash year before last, gutted as I f'ed them up mate :(  Sure they where dinafem though not HSO.  Was thinking of the HSO Lost Coast Hash Plant myself for this seasons diary :)

• Like 1

@Moobman i did chemdawg 3 year ago in my dads back garden and that wernt too bad either to be fair. Its jsut that when it does raind down here my garden stays damp for a few days after hence getting the polly tunnel so i can hget a staggered havest. Also got some dp beans to urn with as well but i want to get a nice variety and flaviours in the jars ready for christmas. As long as most of the strains are low odoreing etc i should be golden. Im end of terrace with a huge garden and only a wharehouse wall and a set of flats ( 2 windows can see in ). Hsence getting the poly tunnel to try and keep most of the eliments off

Guest Tepzad
On 13/02/2019 at 9:57 PM, badbillybob said:

I will have a bash if I could.

I cant promise much at lat 57, but will endeavour to beat my pb of 40 grams.

My first bash outdoors this year billybob, 40g mate, that can be our benchmark, let’s do it !! Cheers @HSO-Mark well appreciated :yep:

Nice one Mark

Agreed mate....going to be a crazy year, in a good way

Best of luck to everyone involved

Big thank you to Humboldt too

:punk:

• Like 1