2019 Outdoor Grow Thread Competition (HSO)

Hello everyone  :yep:

Last season (2018) was the first real outdoor grow season on UK420 for the HSO brand and I must say several strains did amazingly well :)

Most notably 

Mango Sapphire 

And

Dedovered haze auto. 

The 2019 grow season is here and we would like to run a similar competition as last year with hopefully some of the new HSO releases bring selected  :bong:

The rules will be identical as in the Dinafem outdoor grow thread competition. Pretty simple rules which I'll add here  ;)

1- Who can enter this giveaway?

A- Anyone with over 50 posts. A fully completed grow diary either indoor our outdoor and in good standing on the UK420 platform.

Priority will go to

Lifetime subs
Subscriber's
Then other member's.

2- What strains can we select if chosen?

A- Any strain from the Humboldt Seed Organisations collection. Both photoperiod and autos :yep:

3- When does my diary need to be started?

A- Diarys MUST be started by 4/20 (April 20th 2019). This does not mean you need to have your seeds in the ground by this date but you must have your diary started in this section with your intentions.

4- When will this end?

A- Diarys MUST be completed by December 1st 2019. Then prizes can be sent and arrive just in time for Xmas.

5- How many member can take part?

A- We will be happy to provide the seeds for 30 member's in total

6- Why have I not been selected?.

A- With 30 member's on the Humboldt account and I hope to have the same going on the Dinafem sub-forum. Hopefully no one will be left out :bong:

7- Where do we put our diaries.

A- In the newly formed outdoor sub-forum :)

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/forum/296-humboldt-seed-organisations-2019-outdoor-grow-diaries/

8- Can I enter if I have my own Humboldt Seed Organisations strains?

A- Yes you can! This outdoor grow thread competition is open to members who have their own seeds and for members who we have provided the seeds for.

9- What prizes are we offering this year? And how many winner's

A- This year's as usual we will have 3 winners (1st-2nd-3rd)

This year's prizes will be

1st place winner

100 seeds comprising of all new HSO strains that will be released throughout 2019 from part of a very cool collaboration  ;)

HSO t-shirt 
HSO cap
And a really nice merchandise pack.

2nd place winner

50 seeds comprising of all new HSO strains that will be released throughout 2019 from part of a very cool collaboration  ;)

HSO t-shirt 
HSO cap

3rd place winner

30 seeds comprising of all new HSO strains that will be released throughout 2019 from part of a very cool collaboration  ;)

HSO t-shirt 
HSO cap

How do I enter?

A- By submitting your name here. Member's will be selected by 28th February 2019 . With seeds out and delivered by early March just in time for the outdoor fun to begin ;)

There you have the rules. Let's get the 2019 outdoor grow season underway  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

I'd like to put my name down if I may.

Still vaping the Sour Diesel auto from last year's comp. It just keeps getting better with age!

• Like 2

yes im gonna give it a good go this year no areas locally are gonna be safe roundabouts, random fields nearby ,feck people should check there back gardens and hedgerows this year cos im off planting lol 

• Like 3

Stick my name down for this one please :). I'm looking forward to a better year this year and would love to try a couple of Humboldt strains :)

• Like 3

On 18/02/2019 at 2:25 PM, zibzabz said:

Greenhouses?

If so, I'll be down for an auto run :yep:

Greenhouse is No issue mate :bong:

Nice to see a bit of interest in the 2019 outdoor grow season :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 6

@HSO-Mark Hi mate your a busy bunny , i would have thrown in for a grow but as you know the health is not letting me do much , i have to run and indoor for another seed firm so that should keep me busy lol .

Good luck to all taking part and lets hope for some climate warming summer weather 

Stay safe grow well

• Like 3

Il put my name down in here as well as the Dinafem outdoor grow comp if thats ok but I would only have time and space to take part in one of them if chosen.

I wouldn't mind which, both your catalogues are awesome, iv been salivating over them for months waiting for the new season to start! 

• Like 2