2019 Outdoor Grow Thread Competition.

Dinafem-Mark

5 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Sorry must have missed this one :(

@Mr_cocofibrelover Fire over info mate and I'll get you added to the list ;)

Sorry about that buddy :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Awesome ! Will pm you in a bit

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Thanks Mark, ill drop my info over right away! 

Like @mr_git said, what a selection to choose from! 

All the best,

LP

• Like 1

Awww it looks like I'm too new and too late to the party but I stumbled across this thread as a couple of people had recommended some dinafem auto seeds for a Scottish outdoor grow.  Maybe I  could still put a grow diary up if I'm not allows to officially join in?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Happyeccentric said:

Awww it looks like I'm too new and too late to the party but I stumbled across this thread as a couple of people had recommended some dinafem auto seeds for a Scottish outdoor grow.  Maybe I  could still put a grow diary up if I'm not allows to officially join in?

If you have your own seeds buddy you are 100% eligible to join in the Dinafem 2019 outdoor grow diary competition  :yep:

Any outdoor diary started in the 2019 outdoor grow thread sub-forum it will be considered as an entry and will be considered when we select the winner's  :bong:

Go for it mate ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Thanks it's fun to be included and as a total novice I don't expect to come close to some of these guys but I will enjoy having someone to share my jog with as they grow 

• Like 1

@Happyeccentric Have a bit of faith in yourself mate. You will do a fine job and have the UK420 community and members as back up if needed  :bong:

Good luck my friend  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 15/03/2019 at 0:48 PM, PermanentWaves said:

Hi @Dinafem-Mark - have the seeds gone out yet?

best wishes

Yes my friend. All outdoor grow members seeds have gone out on the 10-11th of March so should start to land this week :)

@Exile420 Sure you can join in mate, do you still have some Dinafem strains from past diaries? If not drop me a pm and I'll get some seeds out :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Yes my friend. All outdoor grow members seeds have gone out on the 10-11th of March so should start to land this week :)

@Exile420 Sure you can join in mate, do you still have some Dinafem strains from past diaries? If not drop me a pm and I'll get some seeds out :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

I've got some purps#1  so 1 other strain will do :)

I'll send a message now mate :)

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

All the best 

Mark..

Many thanks, @Dinafem-Mark. That was spooky - I was just reading your reply and my husband hands me a Jiffy bag from the postman. Thanks for sending these out - can’t wait to get these going soon.

• Like 1