2019 Outdoor Grow Thread Competition.

Dinafem-Mark

Well it's that time of year where growers are looking at potential plots and planning their grows for the outdoor season ahead :yep:

For the last 3 year's we have ran a Best Outdoor Grow Thread Competition and this year is no exception  ;)

As will other year's the rules are pretty simple. 

Here's a few questions with answers and how to participate this year :bong:

1- Who can enter this giveaway?

A- Anyone with over 50 posts. A fully completed grow diary either indoor our outdoor and in good standing on the UK420 platform.

Priority will go to!

Lifetime subscriber's 
Subscriber's
Then other member's.

2- What strains can we select if chosen?

A- Any strain from the Dinafem and AutoDinafem catalogue can be selected. Growers selection  :yep:

3- When does my diary need to be started?

A- Diarys MUST be started by 4/20 (April 20th 2019). This does not mean you need to have your seeds in the ground by this date but you must have your diary started in this section with your intentions.

4- When will this end?

A- Diarys MUST be completed by December 1st 2019. Then prizes can be sent and arrive just in time for Xmas :bong:

5- How many member can take part?

A- We will be happy to provide the seeds for 30 member's in total. Each member will get 2 packets of 5 seeds or 1 pack of 10 seeds. Again growers selection :yep:

6- Why have I not been selected?.

A- With 30 member's on the Dinafem account and I hope to have the same going on the HSO sub-forum. Hopefully no one will be left out.

7- Where do we put our diaries.

A- In the newly formed outdoor sub-forum :)

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/forum/294-dinafem-seeds-2019-outdoor-grow-diaries/

8- Can I enter if I have my own Dinafem/AutoDinafem strains?

A- Yes you can! This outdoor grow thread competition is open to members who have there own seeds and for members who we have provided the seeds for.

9- What prizes are we offering this year? And how many winner's

A- This year's as usual we will have 3 winners (1st-2nd-3rd)

This year's prizes will be

1st place winner

100 seeds comprising of all new Dinafem strains that will be released throughout 2019 :yep:

Dinafem hoodie
Dinafem cap
And a really nice merchandise pack.

2nd place winner

50 seeds comprising of all new Dinafem strains that will be released throughout 2019 :yep:

Dinafem hoodie
Dinafem cap

3rd place winner

30 seeds comprising of all new Dinafem strains that will be released throughout 2019 :yep:

Dinafem hoodie
Dinafem cap

How do I enter?

A- By submitting your name here. Member's will be selected by 28th February 2019 . With seeds out and delivered by early March just in time for the outdoor fun. That gives 24 day's for members to get your names down :)

So there you have it all. Pretty simple rules, We always have fun and get some very interesting results with our genetics when grown outdoors.

Last year Gorilla was a big surprise for the UK climate outdoors  ;)

Let's get the 2019 outdoor grow season kicked off!

All the best

Mark..

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, bigbadbudboi said:

What a great competition, I would love to be included in this, is it open to members growing outside of the uk?

Worldwide my friend  ;)

We try to include everyone  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Am I too late ? its in the garden but  ill be safe or is it for true out door plots ? I pnly ask as i wont be able to go true gging until June ( i am down in lat 49.2 though :P ) but ive got a plot ready just incase the nhs are slack on my heart surgery

Edited by bubbleguppie

23 hours ago, bubbleguppie said:

Am I too late ? its in the garden but  ill be safe or is it for true out door plots ? I pnly ask as i wont be able to go true gging until June ( i am down in lat 49.2 though :P ) but ive got a plot ready just incase the nhs are slack on my heart surgery

Not to late mate. We let it run for around 3-4 weeks then get the members announced  ;)

That will be at the end of Feb with seeds out early March  ;)

Thanks to all who have submitted so far ;)

1 think. If you are

A lifetime subscriber 

A subscriber 

But have not done a diary.  Drop me a PM then I'll see if we can work something out. As subs have paid to be on UK420 your committed to the community so this rule I'll bend :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

@beezee I thought you would not be far away brother  ;)

• Like 1