2019 Outdoor Grow Thread Competition.

Dinafem-Mark

Hi, Mark - I’m interested, although have already ordered some Dinafem seeds for this year so will use these

cheers 

• Like 2

Goodluck guys! Will keep a close a eye on this forum from a distance.... Might put a few autos out that I already have.   But can't put a diary out.. Goodluck everyone! :yep:

• Like 2

thanks  again Mark ... if theres any space left i would willingly try for ya mate ... cant possibly be as  bad as the last grow i tried ......only have gods garden to grow tho mate  .. totally tentless lol

• Like 2

Ahoy there chaps, I be the pirate one here once again after a stint away on the high seas! (Im back!)

Hope everyone is well and itching for the weather to improve out there. I spent several weekends scraping rot, preserving the frame and replacing parts of the frame getting the greenhouse ready for this years outdoor season. 

I'd love to participate in this grow competition if theres still space. With the ship in dry dock ready for Spring I for one cant wait to get popping! 

All the best! 

• Like 4

@Moobman We will definitely be doing something indoor buddy. Let's get outdoor sorted then I'll see what I can come up with for some indoor fun  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's the 1st of March so time to get the outdoor growers selected, names and addresses collected so we can get the 2019 outdoor grow season underway  :yep:

When sending info could all members do

Name

Full address

Right here are this year's grower  :yep:

@bigbadbudboi

@Mr blue

@Tommy tucker

@spondy

@Dr feelgood

@mr_git

@Jack010

@stayup4ever

@beezee

@Moobman

@doobie01

@bubbleguppie

@Kipper420

@PermanentWaves

@vortex

If the above members could fire over mailing info + the 2 strains you would like to grow. I'll get the info over the weekend and seeds out early next week :bong:

If I've missed anyone just let me know :yep:

Thanks all I'll be on the look out for your pm,s ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 6

@lattitudepirate1

@geo1

Sorry I missed you of the 1st list :yep:

Same as above gentlemen. If you could drop me a pm with mailing info + strains I'll get this sorted as soon as possible  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

Awesome Sauce Mark, will send over my info very shortly :)

So many juicy strains, its hard to make a choice!!!  lol;)

• Like 1