Pre Release Growers Needed OGC!

Dinafem-Mark

@hydrohippy man Normally the places will go to long time members on UK420 as we know their work  :yep:

Try get your post count up a bit mate, get a diary going and 1st you should make an introduction post :)

This is a basic forum rule I belive! 

Welcome to UK420  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 5

@Dinafem-Mark

Hey bro, thanks for giving me a shout.

As always id love to be be a tester for your new wares. 

Thing is ive only just started 6 beans here, literally just popped their heads up bout 5 days ago.

Ive got 3 Mango Sapphire 1 Black Dog a Killer Kush F1 fast and A Girl Scout Crack in prep.

But if theres anyway of getting this done for you guys i will try and work something out as im planning on setting up for 9 but not filling the 3 spare pots until im almost done with the others.

Let me think and try and work this out.

:thumsup:

• Like 2

I'd love to have another stab of Dinefem as its been a few years, and these sound interesting @Dinafem-Mark sadly, once I harvest my current grow, I won't be able to get another one started till around June, so I guess that's too late :mellow:

• Like 2

My grow tent is empty. I’ve been trying to decide what to grow for the last 2 weeks. I’m not a veteran but I’ve been getting results with your Auto cheese. 

I will be poppin seeds in about 2 weeks when the super silver has finished. So could do a diary if you like @Dinafem-Mark. They would get about a 10 week veg with training while waiting for the next lot to flower though. This next lot includes one of your royale haze and ugorg variants, which are waiting for flower room.

Edited by Rampa Green

@Dinafem-Mark Will do bro. Im just worried that if i say yes right now that i wouldnt be able to do them proper justice cos they would be so far behind what has just started and i dont have a veg space sorted out yet that i could use to bring them on ready for flower so they could go straight into the Alien.

ATB Bro.

Catch ya soon.

:rockon:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rampa Green said:

Pm sent 

Got it mate :yep:

@Freax No problem mate. If you can you can if you can't that cool to buddy ;)

Hope everything is ok and your good lady is doing well. Sending our best brother ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Cheers mark

should have them wet in about two weeks.

will probably do two of these as I can’t risk having two low yielding cookie doms when 4 plants in 11litres is my preference.  So will do another dinafem from my collection.  I will let @Dinafem-Mark choose which strain to accompany them and I would like to choose a seed to make the fourth plant.   It could all change though and I’ll do 7 in 6.5litre like my next flower show.  

Do we have a 2019 diary section or point me in the right direction please

Looking forward to this.  Thanks again dinafem and mark.  

12 minutes ago, Rampa Green said:

Do we have a 2019 diary section or point me in the right direction please

I'm going to get the 2019-2020 sub-forum created mate ;)

Just going to drop @Joolz a message now :bong:

13 minutes ago, Rampa Green said:

So will do another dinafem from my collection.

What strains do you have at hand mate?

Then I can assist in the selection to accompany OGC :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

I let you know maybe later it probably tomorrow. Have about 7 or 8 of yours.

3 you know as of recent pics. I’ll try and recall ummmmmmmmm

sweet deep grapefruit

diesel

amnesia kush

critical+

something else 

23 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@hydrohippy man Normally the places will go to long time members on UK420 as we know their work  :yep:

Try get your post count up a bit mate, get a diary going and 1st you should make an introduction post :)

This is a basic forum rule I belive! 

Welcome to UK420  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Hi Mark all points taken on board...I'm underway now...thanks bud ;-)

• Like 2

Hi Mark. I'd be interested, I'm not as active in posting as the rest but I need an excuse to do a diary.

I love trying out new strains and have always held Dinafem in quite high regard (Apart from the White Widow, thought that was a bit bungo tbh :)

).

Dinafem i currently have going:

Amnesia Kush

Moby Dick

White Widow - Giving her 1 last chance :)

Edited by Pinkytoe
  • Like 2