Pre Release Growers Needed OGC!

Dinafem-Mark

@Smokebelch Yes brother high THC strains this time :)

OGC is a full photoperiod strain ;)

Let me grab a bit more info and pics in the morning. If memory serves she will be

Girl scout cookies (forum cut) x OG ;)

THC is going to be 23-27% from our testing  ;)

Hope that helps buddy ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

Any flowering time Info on them so I can work out what else to grow with them?

As soon as the office is open in the morning I'll grab all relevant info brother  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

@Dinafem-MarkIt sound very nice dude,like I say I am about to start new seeds so if you need me I am available for this little project.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 1

@Smokebelch Fantastic  ;)

Can you fire your details over brother then I can get yours out in the next few day's  :yep:

Really happy to have you along on this one mate ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Sounds very much like Dark Plasma and in around the same high thc levels. If it is people are in for a real nice smoke, my favourite strain to date.

Toke...

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

Sounds very much like Dark Plasma

I don't think I've come across that strain mate. I'll have to check it out :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

As soon as the office is open in the morning I'll grab all relevant info brother  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

let me check out the info brother, was thinking of doing some autos while some photos veg

thanks for considering me brother

sam

Edited by samhigh
  • Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark your description is extremely similar with Ocean Grown Genetics Dark Plasma which are regular seeds ready in 8 weeks, any more than 9 weeks and you have the monkeys from donkey kong junior chasing bannans. lol typical cookies and yanky strains. Dinafem will have another belter of a strain either way, hopefully without the fifes. Cant wait to see this version to be honest, be great to get the seeds from Dinafem. Have the dark plasma in the cab again atm to flower with the rest. 

Toke...

• Like 3

8 to 9 weeks would be ok for me as I was planning on running Purps#1 and Remo Chemo again, not sure what else yet though, I need to get the seed stash out and see what I have got available.

• Like 2

@Smokebelch from what im seeing atm with the purps#1 in early veg is really impressive structure can't wait to flower her clones out. The remo in veg seems like it's going to have big internode spacing.

My cab is going to stink to high heavens this year. But enough high jacking back to silent mode here.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 2

@tokenrollI don’t often run strains twice, I think you will be very happy with the quality of the plants and also the effects from the cured flowers from both of these strains dude.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 2